Login | Register

Potential 4 RE MARKET COLLAPSE AGAIN!?!
04-14-2021, 02:25 PM
Potential 4 RE MARKET COLLAPSE AGAIN!?!
This is my Theory:

I have no doubt there are many MainStreet LandLords suffering some Financial Pain from the EVICTION BAN and when the BAN is LIFTED these LandLords will seek to UNLOAD their BURDEN and FLOOD the Real Estate Market with Excessive Inventory…and as prices begin to COLLAPSE, those which could not sale and still hold mortgage will WALK AWAY from their FAILED INVESTMENT(s) leading to another COLLAPSE in the RE Market…

thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2021, 03:12 PM
RE: Potential 4 RE MARKET COLLAPSE AGAIN!?!
a lot of people will be left holding the bag soon
04-14-2021, 03:12 PM
bitcoin is probably ready to take a dump
maybe a significant correction
04-14-2021, 11:55 PM
(04-14-2021 03:12 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  bitcoin is probably ready to take a dump

My guess is that there are very few people using bitcoin for transactions relative to the the number of people using it as an "investment". Since most transactions have to be done with fractional bitcoins now, and since most of the buying and selling is done on momentum not value, there's no reason it can't crash and stay low.

The main problem with bitcoin is that it's so complicated you have to be borderline autistic to use it correctly for commerce. If someone made a suite of bitcoin e-commerce software that made using bitcoin correctly easy, then it's utility would go way up.
04-15-2021, 12:01 AM
bitcoin is actually unbelievable

imagine if you made your own currency, you would be arrested by the feds

this mysterious "crypto currency" bitcoin invented by a fictional unknown guy in Japan.. just gets a free pass
they could crush it in 2 seconds if they wanted to.

bitcoin is merely the SALES pitch for surveillance capitalism.
04-15-2021, 12:13 AM
(04-14-2021 02:25 PM)karasu Wrote:  This is my Theory:

I have no doubt there are many MainStreet LandLords suffering some Financial Pain from the EVICTION BAN and when the BAN is LIFTED these LandLords will seek to UNLOAD their BURDEN and FLOOD the Real Estate Market with Excessive Inventory…and as prices begin to COLLAPSE, those which could not sale and still hold mortgage will WALK AWAY from their FAILED INVESTMENT(s) leading to another COLLAPSE in the RE Market…

thoughts?

I've known a lot of 'MainStreet LandLords'. Every one of them has had to get rid of a bad tenant. Even the ones who gave up after their first tenant. With the real-estate market the way it is now, I'd be surprised if a lot of them aren't already trying to dump the buildings with non-paying tenants still occupying the units.
04-15-2021, 12:18 AM
(04-15-2021 12:01 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  bitcoin is actually unbelievable

this mysterious "crypto currency" bitcoin invented by a fictional unknown guy in Japan.. just gets a free pass

They can't actually crush it because it was designed not to be crushed. It was under the radar for years, and now no one in congress really wants to try regulating it, in part because no one in congress really understands it.

If it were really practical enough that grandma could use it, and it started replacing the dollar (don't hold your breath), then they would try to crush it.
04-15-2021, 12:24 AM
(04-15-2021 12:18 AM)ringworm Wrote:  

They can't actually crush it because it was designed not to be crushed. It was under the radar for years, and now no one in congress really wants to try regulating it, in part because no one in congress really understands it.

If it were really practical enough that grandma could use it, and it started replacing the dollar (don't hold your breath), then they would try to crush it.

they are using robinhood and bitcoin to control the inflation

bitcoin and most of the cryptos are too environmentally taxing at this point

this is more of a proof of concept period
they will push a digital currency that will not require "solving algos"

bitcoin might retain some value as a type of "digital gold" but it will most likely never be used as a medium of exchange

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-15-2021, 12:48 AM
(04-15-2021 12:24 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
(04-15-2021 12:18 AM)ringworm Wrote:  

they are using robinhood and bitcoin to control the inflation

bitcoin and most of the cryptos are too environmentally taxing at this point

this is more of a proof of concept period
they will push a digital currency that will not require "solving algos"

bitcoin might retain some value as a type of "digital gold" but it will most likely never be used as a medium of exchange

It started as a medium of exchange, and still is. What it is not, is a common medium of exchange. It's not promoted by a central bank, and never will be because it's decentralized by design. Why promote something you don't control?

Making it officially illegal to use, and buying out investors for pennies on the dollar wouldn't be a terribly surprising move. The argument for environmental problems goes away when the last bitcoin is mined, but it wouldn't be a terrible surprise if the government used that excuse anyway.
04-15-2021, 12:51 AM
yeah or they could simply claim that terrorists or human traffickers were using bitcoin

they are trying to frame bitcoin as some type of anti-govt but IMO it is a UN backed pilot project for the digital currency regime.
04-15-2021, 01:54 AM
(04-15-2021 12:51 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  yeah or they could simply claim that terrorists or human traffickers were using bitcoin

they are trying to frame bitcoin as some type of anti-govt but IMO it is a UN backed pilot project for the digital currency regime.
...the technocrats have to beta-test new ideas and slowly acclimatize people to big changes.

They need crytpo be the life raft for wealth to flee the dollar.

Once the dollar collapses a handful of crypto coins will be competing for supremacy. It will be like the banking system before the Federal Reserve existed. Then they will introduce the Fed's digital dollar replacement, and businesses will only be allowed to accept the new crypto.

If government can force business to follow COVID mandates, they can force them to use whatever currency they choose.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2021, 01:57 PM
CALL ME PROPHET:

within 24-36 hours. WOW. i'm riding the waves of SYNCHROS

54,676.85-7,595.09 -12.20%
As of 4:53AM BST
04-18-2021, 01:58 PM
wow.. i was telling everyone NOT TO BUY BTC over the past couple of days
04-23-2021, 04:26 PM
(04-14-2021 03:12 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  bitcoin is probably ready to take a dump

BTC under 50K now

my prophecy

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-24-2021, 02:08 AM
(04-23-2021 04:26 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  

BTC under 50K now

my prophecy

I remember 21 years ago the OG was red hot on buying more Cisco stock. Guys who didn't know anything about investments would be on there talking about how much their stock went up and how they were buying more, how it was going to make them rich, etc.

Exact same energy with BTC the last six months, but different screen names.

At least Cisco was a real company with real products, and most of the people buying the stock knew that. I also remember how mad people got when the stock went down instead of up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evergrande Collapse China EVILYOSHIDA 3 370 09-21-2021 03:45 AM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  Israel Defense Forces is in charge of the miami building collapse "search and rescue EVILYOSHIDA 19 534 07-04-2021 12:19 AM
Last Post: Albino el Mamba
  Miami Collapse EVILYOSHIDA 1 297 06-27-2021 06:00 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Chinese Construction Quality. Buildings Collapse in Shenzhen 59 missing EVILYOSHIDA 37 18,598 02-28-2021 10:57 PM
Last Post: jho