Login | Register

40% of Marines have rejected coronavirus vaccine
04-11-2021, 01:20 AM
Nearly 40% of Marines have rejected coronavirus vaccine as Dems call on Biden admin to make shots mandatory for troops – reports

Just shy of 40 percent of Marine Corps service members have refused to take the coronavirus jab, new data provided to the media shows. The revelation comes as Democratic lawmakers push to make the vaccine mandatory for soldiers.
Some 75,500 Marines have agreed to be vaccinated as of Thursday, while around 48,000 have declined the inoculation, CNN reported, citing numbers provided by the branch. That puts the rejection rate at 38.9%, slightly higher than the 33% rate for the whole military given by defense officials.

Marine spokeswoman Colonel Kelly Frushour explained that Marines may be refusing the shot for a number of reasons, including allowing others in more vulnerable groups to take it first, allergies to the vaccine or obtaining it by other, non-military means.

Frushour stressed the need to “build vaccine confidence” among servicemen, adding that reluctant troops can always “change their mind and become vaccinated when next the opportunity presents itself.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/520655-marines-40...t-vaccine/

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2021, 01:29 AM
RE: 40% of Marines have rejected coronavirus vaccine
They are government property and may be ordered to take the vaccine. As an ex-marine myself, I know how it works.
04-11-2021, 01:34 AM
oh I never knew you were ex military. did they try to force the anthrax vax on you?
04-11-2021, 02:38 AM
US GOV ROUTINELY TESTS EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES ON POOR HAPLESS MILITARY MEN
04-11-2021, 02:48 AM
(04-11-2021 01:34 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  oh I never knew you were ex military. did they try to force the anthrax vax on you?

It's been a while for me and I don't know what all they gave me. When I deployed overseas to Okinawa and when I first joined up they used some kind of air gun to inject multiple vaccinations into us all at once. I have no idea what I received.

“One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name” - Walter Scott
04-11-2021, 03:14 AM
wow scary shit.
glad you're ok.

I always wondered why the depression/suicide rate was like 10x higher for military veterans

the experimental medical procedures may be a cause that is often overlooked
04-11-2021, 03:32 PM
It could be that or the fact that you know you're in a place where you have no business being not defending but attacking other cultures for no other reason than you were ordered to then seeing your friends face blown off.

Or the meds.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

--I Eat Grits--
04-12-2021, 03:43 AM
(04-11-2021 02:48 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  
(04-11-2021 01:34 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  oh I never knew you were ex military. did they try to force the anthrax vax on you?

It's been a while for me and I don't know what all they gave me. When I deployed overseas to Okinawa and when I first joined up they used some kind of air gun to inject multiple vaccinations into us all at once. I have no idea what I received.

how is it you are not suffering the irritations of a insufferable Japanese woman? or maybe you are or have?

my own introduction to them was through that GAY-friend/roommate and most days I curse ever having met him!
04-12-2021, 06:34 AM
^^
I never mastered the language. I learned just enough to flirt. So we sat and laughed and drank our Suntori Whiskey together.
04-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Good for them. The vaccine is potentially very dangerous.

The powers that shouldn't be already know this and are preparing to flip the script if the excrement hits the air conditioning.
04-12-2021, 04:37 PM
(04-12-2021 04:34 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Good for them. The vaccine is potentially very dangerous.

The powers that shouldn't be already know this and are preparing to flip the script if the excrement hits the air conditioning.

good post. they claim 170 million vaccinated in the US. I call BS on that. although I will say more ppl will get the vax going forward

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-12-2021, 04:51 PM
(04-12-2021 04:37 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
(04-12-2021 04:34 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Good for them. The vaccine is potentially very dangerous.

good post. they claim 170 million vaccinated in the US. I call BS on that. although I will say more ppl will get the vax going forward

I don't know if that number is true. It seems a little high to me as well.

A lot of people are focused on vaccine deaths.

But IMO here are the four main problems with the unproven vaccine.

1. Vaccinated people will cause in increase in variants.

2. The vaccine will multiply the symptoms of contracting one of the variants, making them potentially deadly.

3. A potential increase in cancerous tumors.

4. An increase in the onset of neurdegenerative disorders.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
04-12-2021, 04:52 PM
And here's what going to happen.

When the vaccines cause an increase in variants, it will be blamed on the unvaccinated people.

Put your money on it.

They already know and already have the script planned.
04-12-2021, 04:53 PM
and basically prople who get thr vax become gmo literally
04-12-2021, 05:03 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...vaccinated

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First Pug infected by Coronavirus Redneck 27 1,546 09-15-2021 09:41 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Trump says coronavirus pandemic has peaked, some states to reopen before May 1 pilgrim 13 1,421 09-06-2021 09:19 AM
Last Post: ba_dass
  Japan confirms vaccine is magnetic EVILYOSHIDA 20 608 09-04-2021 04:16 AM
Last Post: Billygoat
Question Poll: Have you gotten or are you getting the Coronavirus shot? jho 79 4,265 08-31-2021 07:10 AM
Last Post: ba_dass