Login | Register

The New Flat Earth Thread
04-05-2021, 07:44 AM
The New Flat Earth Thread
Hello all, I'd like to start a new discussion on the subject of flat earth. If the Earth is flat and unmoving (it is) then everything you know, or think you know, needs to be looked at again from a new perspective. Some may think that in the end the shape doesn't matter, but what's more important than knowing where you live and why you're here?

I'm aware that many of you are highly skeptical and think flat earth is a psy-op. Rather than ask me a litany of questions, just watch this video series (at least the first few parts) and you'll be well versed and we won't have to waste time on the basics. I'd love to discuss the topic with skeptics, but if you're not willing to put in the bare minimum effort then i won't waste my time either.

There are better videos out there, but this one was made pretty recently and is from a former skeptic so it may resonate with you moreso than the others.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2021, 07:44 AM
RE: The New Flat Earth Thread

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

I look forward to the discussion
04-05-2021, 07:57 AM
[Image: 2rok6j7659j11.jpg]
04-05-2021, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2021 08:06 AM by icecap.)
(04-05-2021 07:57 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  [Image: 2rok6j7659j11.jpg]

Probably the dumbest counter-argument there is. You're just keeping the ball earth/ universe model and making the earth a flat floating landmass, which of course would be ridiculous and not what is being argued here. This is why i asked people to do at least a little research before contributing, but i guess that's too much to ask for.

The more you look into FE the more you realize the counter-arguments are almost always as dumb and lazy as the above post.
04-05-2021, 08:45 AM
watching. this is pretty well produced.
04-05-2021, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the friendly write up in the OP.
It's an interesting topic to examine and I've investigated many of the points already
but these series of docs seem well made so I am going through them.
04-05-2021, 10:12 AM
(04-05-2021 09:31 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  Thanks for the friendly write up in the OP.
It's an interesting topic to examine and I've investigated many of the points already

excellent, glad you're giving it a serious go.

In video 2 (i think?) it shows a pilot or two saying that the earth is indeed flat and stationary. I work in the airline industry and I can confirm... Many pilots know that the earth is flat, but they keep it to themselves in order to keep their job. It's like a well known secret.
04-05-2021, 10:29 AM
Pretty east experiment anyone can do to prove the curvature of the Earth.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2021, 10:41 AM
(04-05-2021 10:12 AM)icecap Wrote:  
(04-05-2021 09:31 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  Thanks for the friendly write up in the OP.

excellent, glad you're giving it a serious go.

In video 2 (i think?) it shows a pilot or two saying that the earth is indeed flat and stationary. I work in the airline industry and I can confirm... Many pilots know that the earth is flat, but they keep it to themselves in order to keep their job. It's like a well known secret.

i watched 4 episodes so far.
So far the pilot testimony is the most interesting for me right now

the other stuff like how come the clouds are stationary can be explained by the atmosphere/clouds being part of the earth.
centripetal force can be demonstrated and that can explain why water can flow upwards ie Mississippi river

i think what people do is they think if you jump up,then the earth will spin under you
that's not really true as if you're all moving together, like in an airplane, if you jump up you're still going to land in the same place. that's the concept

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-05-2021, 10:41 AM
flat earthers are promoted by Youtube instead of banned. that should tell you everything you need to know.
04-05-2021, 10:45 AM
(04-05-2021 10:41 AM)jho Wrote:  flat earthers are promoted by Youtube instead of banned. that should tell you everything you need to know.

yeah there was a period that every vid that youtube recommended to me was flat earth and I never looked for it.
these videos are still up and not banned.

but some of these things are interesting to think about
such as why no one can visit Antarctica and why every country agrees on that when they can't agree on much else

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-05-2021, 10:59 AM
also the main thing

there wouldn't be pitch black darkness if the sun simply moved to the other side.

if you have a big board and you move the light away, the light still bleeds to the other side.

so the earth being a globe makes more sense in that you're entirely facing away from the sun.

I do think it's kinda hokey that the moon always faces us in one direction and is in the perfect position to light up the night sky
04-05-2021, 11:42 AM
icecap, can you explain how the sun sets after 10PM in Tierra Del Fuego while it's still daylight on the other end of the Earth in Brisbaine Australia?

[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: Flat-Earth-illustration.jpg]

this can only be possible on a globe.
04-05-2021, 11:55 AM
"Awakening is the reexamination of common sense."
- Alan Watts

Quote:Flat Tards have always been chasing illusions, since they know nothing about real empirical science and have no discernment, or basic common sense!

I turn off comments on vids like this one, since there is nothing the Flat Tards can do to support their own insanity and they lash out in grief and misery, because the truth tears their flat tard psyops to shreds and they are left looking like shit for brains morons.

I also do not let the flat tards vote on these vids debunking their flat tard mind control agenda since they are 100% wrong and impervious to the truth. This way they can never protest the blatant truth which everyone else gets but those of their archontic ilk.

Watts conclusion in this vid is speaking directly too working with Nature with Technologies that copy Nature and produce unlimited abundance, instead of the backwards slave technologies that are currently destroying our planet while making the: energy barons, war mongers and central bankers astronomically wealthy.
04-05-2021, 05:39 PM
Alan Watts is still around?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Flat Earth Discussion Thread Fugazi 556 165,887 04-10-2021 03:35 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES IS NOW HELL ON EARTH EVILYOSHIDA 24 1,158 12-27-2020 12:06 AM
  Democratic primary thread now that Yang thread gone. pilgrim 230 15,705 10-26-2020 08:11 PM
  Kindly Urbanite Teaches 92 Year Old About Flat Earthism Roland Bates 9 749 06-20-2020 03:57 PM