Login | Register

Sinovac Vaccine. 100 million doses ZERO DEATHS
04-04-2021, 10:19 AM
The CCP has not reported a single case of serious side effects or death after it announced the administering of 100 million doses of the Sinovac vaccine in China on March 28.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breaki...d0c2eccb74

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2021, 10:21 AM
RE: Sinovac Vaccine. 100 million doses ZERO DEATHS
[Image: EyA5Zd6WQAIu5lI?format=jpg&name=medium]
04-04-2021, 07:15 PM
Quote:In just one month, 13 people died in Hong Kong after being inoculated, 11 of whom had been injected with the Sinovac vaccine, a Chinese domestically made vaccine.

Another one died today. So it's 14 and counting.
04-04-2021, 10:18 PM
yeah I'm just finding it hilarious how all over the world, not a single death is officially attributed to the vaccine!
04-04-2021, 10:33 PM
Isnt China sending the goon squads door to door to make sure you have gotten your vaccine?

In China i bet not getting the vaccine effects your social score?

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
04-04-2021, 10:42 PM
not sure out of 1.5 billion people only 100m vaccinated
so it's less t han 10% vaccinated and they've been open like nothing has happened for nearly a year.
04-05-2021, 01:13 AM
Change My Mind. WATER is more dangerous than the Covid Vaccine
Many people throughout history have died from water intoxication, including Andy Warhol.
So far none of the VACCINES for COVID have caused any deaths.
NONE!
I cannot find a single case where it is admitted.
China just administered 100 million doses of SINOVAC and they reported NOT A SINGLE DEATH.
The Vaccine literally is the BAPTISM of the AQUARIAN AGE.
SAFER THAN WATER!
04-05-2021, 01:58 AM
the same irrationality that pushed the covid.. would backfire if they even admitted ONE death
that's the basic facts folks
04-05-2021, 02:13 AM
The schadenfreude in me is really looking forward to the upcoming mass culling of the useful idiots. To be honest, as much as I despise the globalist social engineers, they are certainly justified in their disdain for the average westerner.
04-05-2021, 02:15 AM
i'm still debating if the VAX is supposed to protect the dupes, and the ones who won't get vaxxed will get the targeted biovirus
I talk to some new agers and they think that the non-vaxxed will ascend. in some ways it seems like wishful thinking
04-05-2021, 02:15 AM
also nice to see you posting again ICECAP
04-05-2021, 04:13 AM
(04-04-2021 10:33 PM)Albino el Mamba Wrote:  Isnt China sending the goon squads door to door to make sure you have gotten your vaccine?

In China i bet not getting the vaccine effects your social score?

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Not sure about that but they are preventing anyone from reporting any side effects from the jab. Social credit or fine or jail, I'm not sure.
04-05-2021, 04:15 AM
I never heard of that many people getting the jab out of my network
the sinovac one is prob safer than the PFIZER just in general
04-05-2021, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2021 07:08 AM by icecap.)
(04-05-2021 02:15 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  i'm still debating if the VAX is supposed to protect the dupes, and the ones who won't get vaxxed will get the targeted biovirus
I talk to some new agers and they think that the non-vaxxed will ascend. in some ways it seems like wishful thinking

From what I've gathered throughout the years it seems the globalist "elite" very much live by a moral code very similar to karma. They aren't just belligerently evil going around wiping out anyone that isn't them. This is the reason that they always give clues before they pull off a big event i.e. 9/11. Heck... they even publish papers (agenda 21) and publicly talk about their plans at one of their yearly meetings (davos, bilderberg, etc).

In their view, they are karmically absolved as long as they tell you about their plans first. If you are dumb or ignorant enough to not see the signs then your destruction is on you, not them. And it makes sense from their perspective. Their goal is to guide humanity into the future in accordance with their ideals. If massive amounts of people have to die to realize those ideals then so be it, as long as it benefits (their ideation of) humanity in the end.

As for Covid, i very much believe there's enough signaling out there telling us NOT to take it. Even from the perspective of the average westerner that worships science and government as god, this vaccine is NOT something they would normally consider taking because it is not FDA approved. If you were convinced by a celebrity, or the media, or peer pressure to take an unapproved vaccine then it is ON YOU, not them.

Those of us in the various conspiracy circles have known for a long time that a mass culling would happen eventually. The Georgia Guidestones told us. Bill gates told us in his Ted talk that in order to get close to zero carbon dioxide emissions you'd have to get one of the variables in his equation pretty close to zero (referring to population... in response to which the dumbed down audience laughs). He even mentions vaccines as one way to accomplish this goal which is a bizzare thing to admit publicly (or not considering the thesis of this post). Even before COVID became a thing the Deagle population forecast for 2025 predicts a 90% reduction in the US population. I'm sure I could go on and on.
04-05-2021, 05:12 AM
(04-05-2021 02:15 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  also nice to see you posting again ICECAP

Great little forum! I wish you guys would stop believing in the psy-op that is globe earth so that together we could really start putting together the pieces of what's going on in this world. The globe earth lie is a huge barrier to truth and understanding of this world.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BLM CO-founder buys 1.4 million dollar home in LA EVILYOSHIDA 31 338 Yesterday 12:17 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  40% of Marines have rejected coronavirus vaccine EVILYOSHIDA 23 370 04-17-2021 02:35 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Vaccine Patriotism vs. Vaccine Globalism pilgrim 1 99 04-13-2021 03:47 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  100% Undeniable Proof Apollo Moon Landings Real EVILYOSHIDA 93 26,721 04-11-2021 03:22 PM
Last Post: Billygoat