Login | Register

Attn: Karasu - Thomas Sowell DEBUNKS Bernie Sanders
04-02-2021, 03:20 AM
Thomas Sowell DEBUNKS Bernie Sanders

Many people today, especially the young, are susceptible to demagogues like Bernie Sanders.

Watch this video to understand the repercussions of policies advocated by Bernie Sanders.

Check out out the 22 books Thomas Sowell highly recommends: https://sowellism.com/books/​

Get Thomas Sowell's quotes daily on Instagram: https://bit.ly/31wxbkH

“One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name” - Walter Scott
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2021, 03:28 AM
RE: Attn: Karasu - Thomas Sowell DEBUNKS Bernie Sanders
He's Black. That does it, I'm certainly convinced!
04-02-2021, 03:34 AM
(04-02-2021 03:28 AM)karasu Wrote:  He's Black. That does it, I'm certainly convinced!
Are you suggesting that Sowell's a token and his scholarly status is undeserved?

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2021, 03:38 AM
^no, just found the choice of propoganda selection used here as attempt to save me from my naive ignorance a bit humorous Big Grin
04-02-2021, 03:40 AM
Karasu,
If you could look past his skin color you could probably learn a lot from him.
04-02-2021, 03:42 AM
^I've watched a vid or two of his before when I came across it on the youtube
04-02-2021, 03:50 AM
they need to tax the shit out of the mega rich

i'm talking like 50 million plus people and even higher for the 100 million plus.

The 1% of the 1% they need to get taxed
or the corporations need to pay their fair share just like everyone else. close the loopholes
04-02-2021, 04:34 AM
Yeah, it's starting to bother me the wealth disparity. You have guys making billions during the pandemic and you have families living in poverty. The problem with taxing the rich is that the government just spends the extra money on other dumb ideas.
04-02-2021, 04:38 AM
we need to tax the ultra rich
and then decrease regulations for small business. less hurdles for business under a certain size. Diff. tax rate.
Companies like amazon need to pay their fair share. too many loopholes
04-02-2021, 04:50 AM
(04-02-2021 03:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  they need to tax the shit out of the mega rich

i'm talking like 50 million plus people and even higher for the 100 million plus.

or the corporations need to pay their fair share just like everyone else. close the loopholes

What percentage is a fair share? How did you determine that that's a fair share? What percentage do the 0.01% already pay?
04-02-2021, 04:51 AM
tax non-people out of existence.

04-02-2021, 04:52 AM
(04-02-2021 04:50 AM)Count Iblis Wrote:  
(04-02-2021 03:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  they need to tax the shit out of the mega rich

What percentage is a fair share? How did you determine that that's a fair share? What percentage do the 0.01% already pay?
I'm confused what you guys are arguing about: income tax or capital gains & corporate taxes?

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
04-02-2021, 04:53 AM

that has to be determined.. also tax havens, tax tricks/loopholes must be determined

probably would be better to switch to something more direct instead of the convoluted system in place now.

at the same time we need to deregulate all businesses, lower taxes for businesses under a certain size. that's EQUITY. they love the term equity but this is the way to make small business competitive and to keep people independent from big tech

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-02-2021, 04:54 AM
(04-02-2021 04:52 AM)jho Wrote:  

I'm confused what you guys are arguing about: income tax or capital gains & corporate taxes?

both I guess.
There needs to be a special bracket for the ultra rich. i'm talking 50-100 million plus net worth.
The corporate loopholes/regulatory capture needs to be stopped as well.

all of this stuff will be easier to implement with the ledger.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-02-2021, 10:46 AM
As Thomas Sowells mentor Milton Friedman once said "if you put the federal governmont in charge of the sahara desert in a year you would have a shortage of sand.."

No matter how much tax revenue is brought in only a fraction of it goes to infrastructure and general public good.

It doesn't matter how much tax revenue you bring in when you subsidize gender affirmation surgery for illegals. There is a laundry list of shit like that that the middle class subsidizes.

That is what is so frustrating. The white working middle class subsidizes the world and are openly mocked about how they are subsidizing their own replacements and genocide.

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  thomas sowell EVILYOSHIDA 83 3,577 04-17-2021 07:37 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  "Sad Day 4 Oyaji....good idea"-----karasu GF karasu 9 171 04-14-2021 03:33 AM
Last Post: karasu
  ATTN: GUESTS AND NEW VISITORS EVILYOSHIDA 257 151,826 04-07-2021 04:21 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Attn: Karasu - One long walk or several smaller ones? pilgrim 15 239 04-03-2021 03:54 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA