Login | Register

Nolte: Asians Should Flee to MAGA LAND
04-01-2021, 03:31 AM
Nolte: Asians Should Flee Hate-Crime Infested Democrat Cities and Move to Rural MAGA Land

https://trib.al/YPZzkyP

Other than the ethnicity of the victims, what do all these terrible hate crimes against Asians have in common…? The crimes are almost all if not all occurring in Democrat-run shithole cities..............

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2021, 03:32 AM
RE: Nolte: Asians Should Flee to MAGA LAND
the problem with that is that there are no asian markets, established asian communities, no chinatowns/japantowns
I guess they could be built but it would take at least 5-10 years
04-01-2021, 03:33 AM
I thought Nick Nolte made the announcement lol
04-01-2021, 03:34 AM
NOTA LAND
[Image: did-not-vote-2016-update-600x542.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2021, 03:37 AM
(04-01-2021 03:32 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the problem with that is that there are no asian markets, established asian communities, no chinatowns/japantowns
But the overall premis is correct. A quarter of rural America is minorities and we have no hate crimes we all own gun and dont have "gun violence".

I think asians could make it work. They are very adaptable people. Perhaps between Amazon and the like they could get most of their usual marketplace products.

04-01-2021, 03:38 AM
asians used to vote republican more but a switch happened around the GW bush era.
04-01-2021, 03:39 AM
(04-01-2021 03:37 AM)Albino el Mamba Wrote:  
(04-01-2021 03:32 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the problem with that is that there are no asian markets, established asian communities, no chinatowns/japantowns
But the overall premis is correct. A quarter of rural America is minorities and we have no hate crimes we all own gun and dont have "gun violence".

I think asians could make it work. They are very adaptable people. Perhaps between Amazon and the like they could get most of their usual marketplace products.

also Asians like living in compressed urban settings.
it's how they live in Asia and it's the preferred way of life
in a way an urban setting is a more natural setting than a rural "lone" setting.

humans lived in compressed villages and were close to each other since the beginning of time.

the one man alone in teh woods noble savage thing is kind of an invented concept in many ways.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-01-2021, 03:40 AM
Perhaps now that they are finding out they are not under the same people of color umbrella that blacks and hispanics are they will go back voting Republican.

04-01-2021, 03:41 AM
Asian men are perhaps the most discriminated against in the entire US

low representation in hollywood relative to pop
ignored in commercials /billboards etc.
hated on with ivy league admissions
04-01-2021, 03:43 AM
I made a fb post regarding this today

[Image: 676fdc7c56231b050dd88fc92565f60e.jpg][Image: 3dba24178a6f05c910bf7af41e64316f.jpg][Image: da6524b33d399400fa3ce01b94e019d0.jpg]

04-01-2021, 03:46 AM
what is DEETS?
04-01-2021, 03:47 AM
Details

04-01-2021, 03:49 AM
Asians should just go back to Asia. they will be welcomed there.
I think even in MAGA land there will still be low level "competitive resentment" on some levels
esp. when they start threatening the local businesses by starting their own.
04-01-2021, 04:42 AM
Since we are on the subject how much time have you spent in rural America? It seems even most small town have asian restaraunts and of course 90 percent of the donut shops are asian run. I doubt they would be stay if they were facing prejudice.

Rednecks love a good Asian buffet.

04-01-2021, 05:44 AM
doesn't the "Heartland" have a Growing Population of Vietnamese people? I thought they are pretty much everywhere now days? Also Koreans too?

I imagine with the California Exodus many Japanese are going to Texas?

I also imagine people will find RACISM wherever they go and if they wish to make it their "cause" they will find enough examples to keep them satisfied.

Still, I can't imagine a large influx of a new ethnic group would receive complete warm-welcome by the existing order without some issues of RACISM taking place.

when the Occidental observes outside of the Oriental Eatery the same FULL SPECTRUM of Social Class variety found in the Oriental as his own society it will not take long for him to find that which is "foreign" to be equally or more offensive to him than what he dislikes in his own people.....and when the Oriental does not show the "Customer Service" for which he is accustomed it will be a great culture-shock to him to discover a bit of "Attitude" he never knew before!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pentagon Psyop Officer was at the MAGA rally/capitol seige EVILYOSHIDA 36 2,034 06-22-2021 09:41 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Brave Asians enter Trader Joes maskless. WIDEO EVILYOSHIDA 55 3,059 05-24-2021 01:45 PM
  Asians being targeted repeatedly by Criminal Thugs EVILYOSHIDA 18 3,702 03-30-2021 03:56 PM
  Large Undercover Asians deployed to fight hate crimes in NYC EVILYOSHIDA 0 375 03-30-2021 06:59 AM