Login | Register

Which is a MORE COMMON DAILY Experience: RACISM or KINDNESS?
03-31-2021, 01:31 AM
Which is a MORE COMMON DAILY Experience: RACISM or KINDNESS?
so I live in a reasonably DIVERSE community and my neighbors are a mix of various ethnic composition including African-African, American Chocolate and Vanilla, Vodka drinkers, Halal and Kosher, Dulce-De-Leches and Cinco-de-Mayos, and a diverse range of Fried Rice.

there is a mix of income with Upscale Homes and Apartment complexes. So I see many of the mix during my regular walks around the neighborhood where we exchange greetings at the park, cafe, or food-market and so I got to wondering.....

so what is the usual daily experience for most folks....RACISM or KINDNESS? When I go out I observe smiles and greetings......yet I could probably turn on CNN/FOX right now maybe people would be talking/arguing about RACISM?

thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2021, 04:18 AM
RE: Which is a MORE COMMON DAILY Experience: RACISM or KINDNESS?
I see mostly kindness and respect. In real life I rarely see racism.
03-31-2021, 05:20 AM
kindness by far. racism is far more rare
03-31-2021, 08:41 AM
I think EVERYONE has experienced some form of Racism or Bigotry due to skin-tone, height, hair-color(orange), etc.....but I think KINDNESS is the far more common experience.
03-31-2021, 11:15 AM
racism is more like what people think inside their head.. very rarely is it manifested outwardly

but the libs would like us to think there are pogroms for everyone around the corner.

people are more alike than they are diff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Government mandated racism. The Anti-White Infrastructure Bill pilgrim 2 474 08-14-2021 10:15 AM
Last Post: canuckster
  Asian-American Excellence Embodies The American Dream And Threatens Leftist Racism pilgrim 2 335 08-12-2021 05:03 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Eric Clapton's disastrous health experience post-vaccine CTsar 13 2,732 07-27-2021 08:15 AM
Last Post: CTsar
  China just had it's biggest daily covid out break in 2 months KurtDangle 21 1,270 06-08-2021 12:47 PM
Last Post: KurtDangle