Login | Register

Bj penn was accused of sexual abuse?
03-25-2021, 06:28 PM
Bj penn was accused of sexual abuse?
B.J. Penn’s ex-girlfriend alleges years of physical and sexual abuse
by katy chang
April 10, 2019

UFC fighter B.J Penn had a restraining order filed against him by his ex-girlfriend Shealen Uaiwa, reports MMA Junkie. The restraining order was obtained last year in October and has been extended to October 8, 2021, recently. Shealen Uaiwa, who was in a 10-year-relationship with Penn, and has two daughters with him, alleges that Penn verbally, physically, and sexually abused her. Furthermore, she accuses Penn of threating to kill her and her family. When the restraining order was filed, Penn was not allowed to contact Uaiwa and had to stay 100 feet away from her. Since then, he is allowed limited contact with his ex-girlfriend through their lawyers and is allowed supervised visits with his two children.

[Image: 97957f26e64edf1225b365027db6e24b.jpg]

Uaiwa wrote that she didn’t go to the authorities sooner because of the power he yielded. “…because of his name, reputation, the control he has had over my life and I was scared,” she wrote.

On October 9, 2018, Shealen Uaiwa filed a temporary restraining order and order of protection after she said Penn threatened her and her mother. She wrote he “came up to the car threatening my mother that he will kick her dumb (expletive) ass out of her house, he was harashing (sic) me and my mother with verbal abuse, calling us (expletive), manipulators, stealers. I was trying to get out of the driveway and he was making it hard like he wanted to attack me and my mom through the window. My children witnessed this incident.”

The incident got more belligerent and disturbing. She said Penn said, “because your (sic) not a man you think you can’t get knocked the (expletive) out.” After, she claimed that Penn threatened to kill her family.

Uaiwa claims that on October 5, their 11-year-old daughter told her that she would “rather jump off our balcony at our home than hang out with her father.”

Uaiwa said that the stem of Penn’s problem is his drug abuse. She wrote that he had been a drug addict since he was 14 years old and used his training camps to try to stay sober. She recalled one time that Penn was suicidal after she got cocaine on their oldest daughter.

https://www.hopclear.com/b-j-penns-ex-gi...ual-abuse/

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2021, 06:28 PM
RE: Bj penn was accused of sexual abuse?
why do mericans air their dirty laundry out in the public like this?
if you're thinking of the kids you wouldn't really do it. or only if it's crucial
sounds like he made some verbal threats from the testimony
03-26-2021, 01:44 PM
(03-25-2021 06:28 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  Uaiwa said that the stem of Penn’s problem is his drug abuse. She wrote that he had been a drug addict since he was 14 years old and used his training camps to try to stay sober. She recalled one time that Penn was suicidal after she got cocaine on their oldest daughter.

that explains why he aged like shit in and out of the ring.

[Image: bj_rules.gif]
03-26-2021, 04:47 PM
Bj seemed to have a huge drop off in T
he lost a lot of vitality throughout the years.
03-26-2021, 04:48 PM
LMFAO @ that GIF

HAHAHAHA
03-27-2021, 03:32 AM
BJ won his last fight when he was 31, his record since then is 7 losses and one draw. In his last fight he actually broke the record for most consecutive losses in the UFC.
03-27-2021, 04:39 AM
major fall off of T.
he was a very good fighter though in his prime no doubt
but his accomplishments are not as high as GOMI or khabib

khabib might be the best LW of all time now.. Gomi 2nd.
03-27-2021, 01:04 PM
Yeah based on dominance alone Khabib has to be #1. But if I had to pick 1 lightweight to watch every single one of his fights back to back I'd def go with Gomi, then BJ. They had far more entertaining styles.
03-27-2021, 02:37 PM
yeah and also who knows how well khabib would have done in the ring
also he seems to cut a lot of weight, and yeah his style is not enteratining
we'll see when he loses

Khabib like you said very dominant and UFC has high comp.
but other than that no one is topping Gomi for all time best LW.. only Khabib.. but it remains to be seen still.
04-10-2021, 03:07 AM
BJ's one of those guys who needs to fight. If he's not fighting he's causing twabo in his personal life. I totally believe it when some of these guys say that figting saved their life.

04-10-2021, 03:56 AM
BJ penn subscribes to "be large" theory but isn't large?
seems to have a big ego
i don't know the guy, but he seems like a guy that would get offended at any slight
04-10-2021, 04:28 AM
^I think Hawaiians have a reputation as a Hot Tempered Culture? I had a fight with a large Samoan fellow once. He was bullying me. I hit him with a stick, he kicked at me, and probably fortunately for me it was broken up. I think my head only reached his chest/sternum level.

He never troubled me again after that. I think he just wanted to see if this little fellow would fight and then he seemed satisfied by my spirited response.
04-10-2021, 08:23 AM
funny story, what would have happened if he actually fought you?
you think you would have lost some teeth or broken an orbital?
you were with your GF?
04-10-2021, 01:35 PM
^it was when I was a much younger lad and depending on his temper it could have been a mild bruising or a thuggish mauling, I probably would have been at his mercy unless I managed to pull off a DAVID defeat of Goliath. I'm a small fellow and was not always living the LUXURY townHOME experience.

one other occasion two hoodlums attacked me, one of which was a large chocolate goon. He gave me a sucker punch while his accomplice waited to attack from behind and I came at them like a cornered cat! I took that knock right on the jaw and came at them swinging! I'm not proud of it but I went Keith Hackney on that bandit's balls and held those scoundrels at bay until the police arrived on the scene.

people always talk about the "Napoleon Complex" but when you are small and do not have a threatening intimidating look people really push their weight around or worse......

I guess I've been in around 7 altercations in my life. One was an attack where I had the space and opportunity to run after the initial attack and I did so! The others I managed to hold my own until it was stopped.

when I was Jr. High I witnessed a fight that scared me about fighting. Two boys squared off. One was a tall lean lanky fellow and the other a short but not weak looking fellow. He wasn't stocky or anything but not weak in appearance. So the small fellow charged the tall one, like maybe how Royce would just charge into his opponents in Early UFC......so the tall fellow timed perfectly and caught the charge with an uppercut that sound cracked for some distance like a home-run baseball hit and the small fellow crumpled to the ground! That was a real eye-opener to the RISK of fighting and why I should avoid it!
04-10-2021, 01:38 PM
....and no I wasn't with the GF when that Samoan bully had decided to set his Scott Farkas sights on me!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bj Penn's legacy EVILYOSHIDA 18 5,344 03-26-2021 04:48 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  UFC Hall of Famer B.J. Penn returns vs. Ryan Hall at UFC 232 Skookum Charlie 10 3,287 10-07-2018 05:42 AM
Last Post: karasu
  UFC FN 103 Penn vs Rodriguez johan 0 920 01-16-2017 10:59 PM
Last Post: johan
  BJ Penn please go away johan 11 5,279 10-27-2015 08:40 AM
Last Post: pilgrim