Login | Register

The CT Community goes back to its roots
01-16-2021, 06:46 AM
The CT Community goes back to its roots
He's a great overview of the technocracy's plan for Full-Spectrum Dominance from a couple veterans of the infowar:

Great Reset + Alien Disclosure & Counterintelligence Part 2 - Jay Dyer / Richard Grove

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2021, 06:48 AM
RE: The CT Community goes back to its roots
thanks for the up.

I stuck to tradition, and it paid off. I don't have to feel dumb since I knew Q and Trump were both psyops from the get go!

YUS!
Find all posts by this user
01-16-2021, 06:49 AM
A Message to New “Conspiracy Theorists”
by James Corbett

01-16-2021, 06:50 AM
this new breed of conspiracy theorists are whackjobs

they don't get it

it's not easy being a REAL conspiracy truther

you need to have an unbroken line of info stretching back at minimum to 9/11

preferably much earlier, like the reformation
01-16-2021, 06:50 AM
people try to get into this, read a bit here or there and think they know. they don't.

it's all patchwork. like shitty american roads
01-16-2021, 06:58 AM
(01-16-2021 06:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  this new breed of conspiracy theorists are whackjobs

they don't get it

Most of us old-time CTers learned this stuff on our own. We didn't have a an echo chamber like Qanon.

There were shills in the early days of truth-seeking on the internet but it was easier to ostracize the most obvious ones and challenge them because everyone was on an equal footing and there was no cult leader.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
01-16-2021, 07:27 AM
(01-16-2021 06:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  people try to get into this, read a bit here or there and think they know. they don't.

A lady told me a story the other day.

She has an old friend, going back 20+ years. Maybe from back when they were in school together even (the ladies in question being 50+).

And her friend calls her in a panic "What is going on these days?" , after the 'rampage' at the Capitol I suppose.

They had grown apart over the years, one drifting further left, the other remaining a conservative (but obv. these days retaining your original values = 'being radicalized').

So the conservative lady explains to her friend how Communism has infiltrated all the institutions, media, academia, government, the courts too now. Her friend is totally on board and is just awestruck for an hour, after redpill after redpill is dropped.

I told the conservative lady to be ready for her friend to revert back to normal within a day or two.

Sure enough, two days later the lady is crying, that her friend has basically rejected everything she told her, like it never happened, like it doesn't make sense, because it is all 'crackpot conspiracy' stuff (and also because the lady's friend equated Communism with the ChiComs, so in her head it was not Communist ideology but the Chinese infiltrating everything)

What I figure happened is that lady either went to Snopes and 'debunked' some of the info, or she tried to research it for herself but didn't know who to trust, and so you read a few sites, immediately get a bad feeling (about someone like AJ or Steve Pieczinek, or whoever) and then decide, "No, this man is obviously a con artist" and then reject all the info.
01-16-2021, 07:31 AM
(01-16-2021 06:58 AM)jho Wrote:  
(01-16-2021 06:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  this new breed of conspiracy theorists are whackjobs

they don't get it

Most of us old-time CTers learned this stuff on our own. We didn't have a an echo chamber like Qanon.

There were shills in the early days of truth-seeking on the internet but it was easier to ostracize the most obvious ones and challenge them because everyone was on an equal footing and there was no cult leader.

yeah. Most "traditional" active CTers started after 9/11

then there were those that started before that like Birchers and Christian conspiracy truthers.

But the mainstream movement really began after 9/11 and was hijacked by the Q-working group, prob led by Cass sunstein

Those who know, know! Big Grin
01-16-2021, 07:32 AM
(01-16-2021 07:27 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(01-16-2021 06:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  people try to get into this, read a bit here or there and think they know. they don't.

A lady told me a story the other day.

She has an old friend, going back 20+ years. Maybe from back when they were in school together even (the ladies in question being 50+).

And her friend calls her in a panic "What is going on these days?" , after the 'rampage' at the Capitol I suppose.

They had grown apart over the years, one drifting further left, the other remaining a conservative (but obv. these days retaining your original values = 'being radicalized').

So the conservative lady explains to her friend how Communism has infiltrated all the institutions, media, academia, government, the courts too now. Her friend is totally on board and is just awestruck for an hour, after redpill after redpill is dropped.

I told the conservative lady to be ready for her friend to revert back to normal within a day or two.

Sure enough, two days later the lady is crying, that her friend has basically rejected everything she told her, like it never happened, like it doesn't make sense, because it is all 'crackpot conspiracy' stuff (and also because the lady's friend equated Communism with the ChiComs, so in her head it was not Communist ideology but the Chinese infiltrating everything)

What I figure happened is that lady either went to Snopes and 'debunked' some of the info, or she tried to research it for herself but didn't know who to trust, and so you read a few sites, immediately get a bad feeling (about someone like AJ or Steve Pieczinek, or whoever) and then decide, "No, this man is obviously a con artist" and then reject all the info.

cool story

it's sad because a lot of these noobs think they are in the know but they are missing so much info

if you got into this after Trump, it's already too late. too much info that you need to know to be COMPETENT in CT.

it aint' EASY being part of THOSE WHO KNOW!

Those who know, know! Big Grin
01-16-2021, 09:55 AM
anything that's still up on youtube is not the truth. period.

Mouthy Buddha is someone that hit the deep state hard. he got deplatformed everywhere.
01-16-2021, 01:18 PM
The new conspiracy theorist are morons. I don't even like calling them conspiracy theorist, I just don't know of a better name for them.

I'm talking about these noob ass Qanon type conspiracy theorist that if you told them there was a plan for global enslavement before Trump was president, they would have laughed at you..

These are your suburban soccer moms and dads who opened a can of worms they didn't understand and weren't ready for.. They fall for every psyop and spread disinfo everywhere. They make the true Conspiracy Theorist look bad..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TikToker in Guatemala ‘conscious community’ sparks ‘colonial tourism’ backlash EVILYOSHIDA 13 227 03-27-2021 03:30 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  The Racist Roots of Fighting Obesity - Scientific American Article EVILYOSHIDA 4 221 02-23-2021 11:36 PM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  KING CON: how DT ORANGE managed to dupe the majority of the CT community and patriots EVILYOSHIDA 12 401 01-25-2021 12:25 PM
Last Post: karasu
  Peer to Peer Online Community Platform - Aether EVILYOSHIDA 1 168 01-15-2021 04:15 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns