Women Taking Body Frauding To New Levels
this doctor is a wizard

tf

https://www.instagram.com/drjungmoney/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2021, 11:38 AM
RE: Women Taking Body Frauding To New Levels
you marry these girls thinking you're giving your kids some prime time genetics, in reality they're built like mattresses, flat and square.
But to be fair a lot of them did put in gym hours, the surgery only accounts for butt augmentation and lipo, not the six pack abs.
01-13-2021, 11:48 AM
(01-13-2021 11:38 AM)CTsar Wrote:  you marry these girls thinking you're giving your kids some prime time genetics, in reality they're built like mattresses, flat and square.
But to be fair a lot of them did put in gym hours, the surgery only accounts for butt augmentation and lipo, not the six pack abs.

Everyone has abs under all the fat

The Lipo seems to be done very extensively
01-13-2021, 02:17 PM
the all butt thing is going to go out of favor real quick
01-13-2021, 02:17 PM
dr. YOUNG MONEY
01-13-2021, 02:19 PM
go get them bbl's fellas

BRASILIAN BUTT LIFTS ABRIGADO

Brazilian Butt Lift
14 days ago
Getting ready for my 360 lipo and BBL.
Getting ready for my 360 lipo and BBL. Been wanting to do this for a few years and never had enough time off from work or the courage to go under. But I am ready now!! After all my research I knew I would choose Dr Jung, he is consistent and from the reviews I have seen, he listens to what you want and gives you the best realistic advice. Sx date July 22.

sarahi1005
Brazilian Butt Lift
3 months ago
Lipo 360, BBL & Jplasma
I had my surgery 06/24/2020 with Dr Calvin Jung and I am beyond happy with my results. My confidence is up the roof and my life changed completely. I am so thankful to Dr. Calvin Jung for his professionalism and honesty. From my initial consult to now, 3 months and a few weeks post op him and his entire staff have been very supportive and communicative. His bed side manners and ethics are...

Terrific352469
Liposuction
4 months ago
Lipo 360 with an Etching
Dr Jung was amazing . I still can’t believe how my results have completely changed my body . He’s very personable and personally responds to my questions like instantly. He has a great bedside manner and keeps your privacy a priority.
01-13-2021, 02:19 PM
you got a bigger butt and your life changed COMPLETELY

WOW
01-13-2021, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2021 03:37 PM by DonJohnson.)
We live in the simp era

Any of those girls just went from gutter trash to strippers, cam girls, only fans and sugar babies. They can make the surgery money back ten fold. Money printer bodies
01-13-2021, 03:49 PM
(01-13-2021 02:17 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the all butt thing is going to go out of favor real quick

I hope not Big Grin

[Image: ab55c1417695fcf022777d0e513eea14.jpg]
01-13-2021, 03:55 PM
(01-13-2021 03:36 PM)DonJohnson Wrote:  We live in the simp era

Any of those girls just went from gutter trash to strippers, cam girls, only fans and sugar babies. They can make the surgery money back ten fold. Money printer bodies

Sex workers are the ones the benefit the most from that. Those girls on his IG page can instantly mid 6 figures overnight once they go through surgery, as opposed to building their bodies in the gym over the course of a few years.

look at this one, from SMVzero to 30k a month overnight. Best investment a hooker can make.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH81L1GgzQg/
01-13-2021, 04:06 PM
(01-13-2021 03:55 PM)CTsar Wrote:  
(01-13-2021 03:36 PM)DonJohnson Wrote:  We live in the simp era

Sex workers are the ones the benefit the most from that. Those girls on his IG page can earn mid 6 figures overnight once they go through surgery, as opposed to building their bodies in the gym over the course of a few years.

they'll get 100K instagram followers just by having an idle tinder account. men are SIMPS in 2020. holy shit.

then from there, ONLYFANS, sugar zaddies, etc
01-13-2021, 04:32 PM
men truly are weak in 2020

all these girls have onlyfans account sucking that money from poor hapless men

yet this is not a form of exploitation according to the SJWs
01-13-2021, 04:33 PM
(01-13-2021 03:49 PM)karasu Wrote:  
(01-13-2021 02:17 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  the all butt thing is going to go out of favor real quick

I hope not Big Grin

[Image: ab55c1417695fcf022777d0e513eea14.jpg]

butts will always be a thing, but huge butts only will be just a trend.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
01-13-2021, 04:57 PM
(01-13-2021 04:32 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  men truly are weak in 2020

all these girls have onlyfans account sucking that money from poor hapless men

yet this is not a form of exploitation according to the SJWs

I wonder where the MAJORITY of those donations come from...Rwing or Lwing demographic?
01-13-2021, 05:13 PM
There was a TV show years ago that took women who were complete slobs and made them look like Playboy models using plastic surgery. It had a negative impact on their lives and families. Some of these women were ditching their husbands after surgery. Some of them had children that ended up hating mom after surgery. It was a mess and got taken off the air.

The transformations were crazy tho. They took fat, flabby, ugly housewives and turned them into Carmen Electras and Pam Andersons. They went thru the ringer with plastic surgery. Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of surgeries. Lipo, facial reconstruction, new teeth, breast implants, butt lifts, months and months worth.

Playboy looking mom would come back home to her fat plumber husband and kids after being gone for months and the shit was never the same.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Norwegian Agency for medicine: 23 DEAD after taking PFIZER VACCINE EVILYOSHIDA 5 79 01-16-2021 06:40 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Teen Vogue Video “This Idea That the Body Is Either Male or Female is Totally Wrong" EVILYOSHIDA 7 1,065 01-09-2021 06:18 PM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  President Trump in Dalton: "They're Not Taking This White House, We're Going to FIGHT EVILYOSHIDA 9 182 01-07-2021 06:08 PM
Video Nurse passes out after taking covid vaccine CTsar 28 724 01-06-2021 02:43 PM