Login | Register

Pentagon Psyop Officer was at the MAGA rally/capitol seige
01-12-2021, 12:48 AM
Pentagon Psyop Officer was at the MAGA rally/capitol seige
NOTHING TO SEE HERE:

[Image: 37859828-0-image-a-25_1610364069845.jpg]

Army psychological warfare officer faces Pentagon investigation for attending MAGA rally that led to storming of the Capitol
Emily Rainey's involvement in last week's events is being investigated by Army
Rainey said she led 100 members of Moore County Citizens for Freedom
She is assigned to the 4th Psychological Operations Group at Fort Bragg, NC
So far, at least 90 people have been arrested in relation to the violent riots

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...rally.html

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Pentagon Psyop Officer was at the MAGA rally/capitol seige
Is it just me? Or is there more to come?
01-12-2021, 01:15 AM
People are acting like this is over. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think it is.
01-12-2021, 01:17 AM
(01-12-2021 01:14 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Is it just me? Or is there more to come?
IMHO, they're using the Qanon PSYOP as a honey-trap to purge the military of patriots.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2021, 01:21 AM
(01-12-2021 01:17 AM)jho Wrote:  
(01-12-2021 01:14 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Is it just me? Or is there more to come?
IMHO, they're using the Qanon PSYOP as a honey-trap to purge the military of patriots.

Very possible. My guess is that another evet is being planned.

Trump at the White House right now?

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
01-12-2021, 01:21 AM
^ interesting.

must have been a lot of military folk spreading magatard shit on parler and other places
01-12-2021, 01:38 AM
nothing to see here:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1348115530654347266
01-12-2021, 03:57 AM
How is getting all the vets out of the military a strategy though?

Then you are just left with a bunch of pissed of vets.

What happened to "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"?

IMO if she was there, it is more likely because it was her job to be there. A guy just posted a video of ALL KINDS of strange shit that was happening at the 'Capitol riot'. Like Capitol police retreating (a different video, same day, different part of the Capitol), trying to encourage people to go into the Capitol, even removing half broken windows from the pane to make it easier/more enticing for people to climb in.

Arnold Schwarzenegger called it America's 'Kristalnacht'! Wow.

Do words even have meaning any more? That was an act of domestic terrorism? Sort of messed up to compare a mostly peaceful protest, with some infiltrators and agents provocateur, to a bunch of head choppers and suicide bombers, no?
01-12-2021, 04:00 AM
(01-12-2021 03:57 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  How is getting all the vets out of the military a strategy though?

Then you are just left with a bunch of pissed of vets.

What happened to "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer"?

IMO if she was there, it is more likely because it was her job to be there. A guy just posted a video of ALL KINDS of strange shit that was happening at the 'Capitol riot'. Like Capitol police retreating (a different video, same day, different part of the Capitol), trying to encourage people to go into the Capitol, even removing half broken windows from the pane to make it easier/more enticing for people to climb in.

Arnold Schwarzenegger called it America's 'Kristalnacht'! Wow.

Do words even have meaning any more? That was an act of domestic terrorism? Sort of messed up to compare a mostly peaceful protest, with some infiltrators and agents provocateur, to a bunch of head choppers and suicide bombers, no?
Must mean they have confidence in the terminator robots.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
01-12-2021, 04:04 AM
"Give me back control of my military"

"Sir, to be clear, if I activate Skynet, Skynet will be in control of your military"

They been watching too much GI Joe and not enough Terminator.
01-12-2021, 04:18 AM
(01-12-2021 04:04 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  "Give me back control of my military"

"Sir, to be clear, if I activate Skynet, Skynet will be in control of your military"

They been watching too much GI Joe and not enough Terminator.
they've got complete media & social media control over the liberal hive mind.

they've managed to fragmentize CT'ers, libertarians and conservatives via their many cognitive infiltration programs, and got them to sit on their hands for years.

They have white pills & purple pills for everyone. Bitcoin is the hopium for the libertarians, flatearth for the tinfoil hats, and Trump & Qanon for the disillusioned boomers.

the (((WOPR))) computer is in control now.

we've given them all of our data, they know how to steer the mob where they want it to go.

― Leonardo da Vinci
01-12-2021, 05:15 AM
Cases, jho!

Think of the rise in cases! Superspreaders! Asymptomatic spread! It survives on surfaces! OK, well I think those three have all been proven BS but still, it makes people afraid, that means we keep using it!

A new strain! Vaccine adverse effects!

The entire COVID hysteria was gameplanned/simulated on a supercomputer as well.

I think the CTers got CERN completely wrong. It is when CERN ISN'T running, that we should be paying attention. Because that means its supercomputers are 'free' and running 'real world simulators'.
01-12-2021, 07:35 AM
(01-12-2021 05:15 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Cases, jho!

Think of the rise in cases! Superspreaders! Asymptomatic spread! It survives on surfaces! OK, well I think those three have all been proven BS but still, it makes people afraid, that means we keep using it!

I think the CTers got CERN completely wrong. It is when CERN ISN'T running, that we should be paying attention. Because that means its supercomputers are 'free' and running 'real world simulators'.
I'm convinced that's what Jade Helm 2015 training exercise was, a simulation.

It was a non-event hyped-up by Alex Jones and other shills, likely for the purpose gauging the power and reach of alternative media as well as the gullibility of potential Trump voters.

― Leonardo da Vinci
01-12-2021, 09:49 AM
(01-12-2021 07:35 AM)jho Wrote:  
(01-12-2021 05:15 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Cases, jho!

I'm convinced that's what Jade Helm 2015 training exercise was, a simulation.

It was a non-event hyped-up by Alex Jones and other shills, likely for the purpose gauging the power and reach of alternative media as well as the gullibility of potential Trump voters.

Oh yeah, Jade Helm was a large scale simulation for sure. Mobilize some troops, see who reports on it.

See what reason people come up with. Then stir the pot by refuting or confirming that. Mobilize some more troops, rinse and repeat. Power outage, see what gets reported, etc.

Right away you would know that people wanted mass arrests of the corrupt politicians, which is what we were then promised nonstop by Q for 4 friggin years! And still some people didn't catch on.

I am trying to think what were some of the more blatant psyops/operations at the time. But Q and Pizzagate and the whole lot was born NOT LONG AFTER. Maybe a year later?

And remember before Q Anon there were a lot of other Anons. FBI Anon, 5th Ave Anon, etc.
01-15-2021, 09:19 AM
[Image: 138059368-4339590186075746-4812393246567...47x768.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High Morale Troops - Sleeping at Capitol ahead of Trump impeachment EVILYOSHIDA 15 410 01-23-2021 01:51 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Imagine Serving 14 Yrs In US Airforce. Gunned Down like a dog on Capitol Hill. DonJohnson 32 763 01-22-2021 02:56 PM
Last Post: DonJohnson
  Twitter allows this capitol stormer to seek donations EVILYOSHIDA 9 166 01-16-2021 09:55 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Alex Jones clip: telling maga folks NOT to storm the Capitol EVILYOSHIDA 0 65 01-16-2021 04:28 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA