Login | Register

Twitter permanently bans President Trump's account; Parler faces App Store ban
01-09-2021, 04:58 PM

Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) says it's permanently suspended President Trump's account.
"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them - specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence," the company says.
The new move came in particular response to two tweets the president sent today.
"In the context of horrific events this week, we made it clear on Wednesday that additional violations of the Twitter Rules would potentially result in this very course of action," Twitter says.
Trump's tweets today - saying his voters would "not be disrespected or treated unfairly" and that he would not be attending the inauguration - "must be read in the context of broader events in the country and the ways in which the President’s statements can be mobilized by different audiences, including to incite violence, as well as in the context of the pattern of behavior from this account in recent weeks," the company says.
The move follows Facebook's (NASDAQ:FB) decision yesterday to suspend Trump's activity indefinitely (and at least for the remaining days through the inauguration of Joe Biden).

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3650099-tw...an-updated

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2021, 05:00 PM
RE: Twitter permanently bans President Trump's account; Parler faces App Store ban
"trust the plan" turns into "subscribe to my TV channel"
01-09-2021, 05:03 PM
RE: Twitter permanently bans President Trump's account; Parler faces App Store ban
Rush Limbaugh has been banned:

https://twitter.com/realrlimbaugh?lang=en
01-09-2021, 06:09 PM
r/conspiracy moderator banned
01-09-2021, 06:13 PM
[Image: 31fe1ztgr7a61.jpg]
01-09-2021, 07:04 PM
All the conspiracy channels I liked to watch on Youtube have been wiped out. Whether I believed some of the topics or not, I still enjoyed watching for entertainment..

The only thing they don't ban is the Annunaki BS.. Ancient alien crap.. They leave all that alone.. Anything else regarding conspiracy in the government, NWO, fake moon landing, NASA conspiracy, flat Earth, etc... It's all gone or at least it's buried so deep that I can't find it..

I know most of the channels I watched have been deleted by Youtube..
01-09-2021, 07:09 PM
ancient alien, UFO shit will stay

as will flat earth
01-09-2021, 08:09 PM
[Image: gt8wnsl318a61.jpg?width=960&crop...3819bca1ea]
01-10-2021, 04:18 AM
I guess I'm supposed to be mad or something but I can't summon any outrage. Republicans had 4 years to address the issue and did nothing but hold some useless hearings. Now Trump can't tweet. Well boo fucking hoo.
01-10-2021, 05:32 AM
(01-09-2021 05:00 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  "trust the plan" turns into "subscribe to my TV channel"

What is Parler? The OP doesn't mention anything about Parler.

I understand what you mean by the "Trust the Plan" solgan, but how did it became "Subscribe to my TV Channel?"
01-10-2021, 06:01 AM
oh because he's banned from social media and he didn't go through, so he will resume his career as some type of rush limbaugh type personality

parler is a honeytrap operation used to round up the alt righters
01-10-2021, 02:47 PM
So is parler some kind of Twitter program?
01-11-2021, 09:49 AM
yeah it's a right wing twitter type echo chamber

imo this was all staged to destroy free speech once and for all

Trump like I said, the #1 chaos agent of the left

undeniable at this point

TRUMP IS A MODERN DAY RASPUTIN
01-11-2021, 11:11 AM
Yeah, it is amazing that free speech has been killed in the last 4 days and barely anyone notices.

Meanwhile look how 'well' China is handling the Coronavirus '2nd wave'!

[Image: 2021-01-10_10-32-38%20(1).gif?itok=ocBEHTeR]
01-11-2021, 11:12 AM
is that gif from the 2nd wave?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Putin Bans Gay Marriage and Trans Adoption Skookum Charlie 4 146 04-14-2021 07:00 AM
Last Post: CTsar
  Latest hot app is Clubhouse. It's about listening to other people's conversations. EVILYOSHIDA 29 759 02-16-2021 02:23 PM
Last Post: jho
  BIden's first tweet with @potus account EVILYOSHIDA 17 654 01-23-2021 08:00 AM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  Twitter allows this capitol stormer to seek donations EVILYOSHIDA 9 378 01-16-2021 09:55 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA