Login | Register

Do the principal & karasu believe in the pandemic??
12-12-2020, 03:21 AM
I doubt they do. Whether it's a real plague or a scam it doesn't matter to them, as long has they can be on the winning team.Big Grin

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2020, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2020 05:01 AM by karasu.)
RE: Do the principal & karasu believe in the pandemic??
that gave me a good LOL Big Grin

as for my own thoughts on the matter, I believe there could be a pandemic.......and I also believe there will always be those POWERFUL FEW which seek to capitalize on opportunity and will try to manipulate situations to their advantage
Find all posts by this user
12-12-2020, 08:31 AM
Although all this winning is becoming a bit of a distraction for me lately, the pandemic is the real deal. That being said, our government’s response to it is a bit of a crap storm (locally and nationally; both parties).The irony is that if Trump didn’t politicize the pandemic, and just stayed out of it, he’d likely be our next president. Unfortunately for him and “team small hands”, he just couldn’t help himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12-12-2020, 08:41 AM
What part of the government's response do you not agree with?
12-12-2020, 06:12 PM
Ahaha, how blatant disinfo can you be?

'The pandemic is for real', 'tired of winning'.
12-12-2020, 06:23 PM
Quote:everything that has happened this year is staged and not organic. why are you taking it seriously?

everything done this year could have been prevented had it not been orchestrated.

Quote:everything that has happened this year is staged and not organic. why are you taking it seriously?

everything done this year could have been prevented had it not been orchestrated.

12-12-2020, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2020 02:47 AM by The Principal.)
(12-12-2020 08:41 AM)jho Wrote:  What part of the government's response do you not agree with?

I don’t agree with all of the restrictions, with the politicization of it, I don’t agree that US companies weren’t mobilized to manufacture PPE, the lack of domestic research about transmission, and I don’t agree with how the stimulus funds were used as a secret cash grab for multimillion/multibillion dollar businesses while the small businesses got shafted.
12-13-2020, 04:09 AM
(12-12-2020 10:57 PM)The Principal Wrote:  
(12-12-2020 08:41 AM)jho Wrote:  What part of the government's response do you not agree with?

I don’t agree with all of the restrictions, with the politicization of it, I don’t agree that US companies weren’t mobilized to manufacture PPE, the lack of domestic research about transmission, and I don’t agree with how the stimulus funds were used as a secret cash grab for multimillion/multibillion dollar businesses while the small businesses got shafted.

So in essence you oppose the deepstate which is personified in Biden to put it simply, but condemn Trump for not being deepstate because he follows other directions than Biden & Co support?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives . . . by maniacs for maniacal purposes"
12-13-2020, 05:59 AM
(12-13-2020 04:09 AM)Glimmer Wrote:  

So in essence you oppose the deepstate which is personified in Biden to put it simply, but condemn Trump for not being deepstate because he follows other directions than Biden & Co support?

Not in the slightest... I agree with a pragmatic, common sense approach. COVID was a chance for America to display how exceptional we are. Instead, all we saw was dysfunction.

Instead of making it about losing individual freedom, Trump could have focused on collective responsibility and optimism. He leveraged CV-19 to fire up his base, while alienating the majority of Americans. He dropped the ball big time, and it cost him the election.
12-13-2020, 02:36 PM
(12-13-2020 05:59 AM)The Principal Wrote:  

Not in the slightest... I agree with a pragmatic, common sense approach. COVID was a chance for America to display how exceptional we are. Instead, all we saw was dysfunction.

Instead of making it about losing individual freedom, Trump could have focused on collective responsibility and optimism. He leveraged CV-19 to fire up his base, while alienating the majority of Americans. He dropped the ball big time, and it cost him the election.
Is Trump's base small business owners?

Imagine if the entire nation would have shutdown like Illinois, New York, California & Washington. Wait, none of those governors were running for re-election this year so it doesn't matter that they destroyed their states' economies.

Cuomo won an Emmy but is hated by the average New Yorker.

Being pragmatic doesn't mean having common sense, it means being advantageous and expedient.

For example exaggerating and lying about a pandemic under the guise of bringing equality and saving the planet from climate change is a pragmatic approach. That's why Klaus Schwab is using it to bring about his Great Reset.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
12-15-2020, 09:48 PM

And you think Biden will change all that?

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives . . . by maniacs for maniacal purposes"
12-15-2020, 10:02 PM
(12-15-2020 09:48 PM)Glimmer Wrote:  

Don’t think that because I think Trump is and was an epic failure that somehow this translates to my admiration and full support of Joe Biden.

12-15-2020, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2020 10:17 PM by The Principal.)
(12-13-2020 02:36 PM)jho Wrote:  

Is Trump's base small business owners?

Imagine if the entire nation would have shutdown like Illinois, New York, California & Washington. Wait, none of those governors were running for re-election this year so it doesn't matter that they destroyed their states' economies.

Cuomo won an Emmy but is hated by the average New Yorker.

Being pragmatic doesn't mean having common sense, it means being advantageous and expedient.

For example exaggerating and lying about a pandemic under the guise of bringing equality and saving the planet from climate change is a pragmatic approach. That's why Klaus Schwab is using it to bring about his Great Reset.

Yes, a large portion of small business owners are Trump supporters. He screwed them, plain and simple.

As far as “pragmatic”... Don’t associate my use of the term with any policy, political actions, etc. Those assumptions are faulty and only serving for you to preach your own beliefs. Falsely equating a term I used with specific actions of politicians is disingenuous to say the least.

Pragmatic: (adjective) dealing with things sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than theoretical considerations.
12-15-2020, 10:55 PM
(12-15-2020 10:02 PM)The Principal Wrote:  
(12-12-2020 10:57 PM)The Principal Wrote:  I don’t agree with all of the restrictions, with the politicization of it, I don’t agree that US companies weren’t mobilized to manufacture PPE, the lack of domestic research about transmission, and I don’t agree with how the stimulus funds were used as a secret cash grab for multimillion/multibillion dollar businesses while the small businesses got shafted.

Don’t think that because I think Trump is and was an epic failure that somehow this translates to my admiration and full support of Joe Biden.

Thats interesting. Because for me it's the otherway around. I am not persé Pro Trump but i can't root for a deepstate puppet like Biden and his administration pursueing this damaging climate/new world order agenda we are all caught in to.

But as some posters state here Trump also belongs to the establishment so it's the one or the other evil we are rooting for

Do you acknowledge there's a "deepstate" agenda with so called bad intentions or you accept the MSM narrative that is being fed to us that our politicians only have the best intentions to get us out of this mess? Just a sincere question

12-16-2020, 09:02 AM
(12-15-2020 10:55 PM)Glimmer Wrote:  
(12-15-2020 10:02 PM)The Principal Wrote:  
(12-13-2020 04:09 AM)Glimmer Wrote:  So in essence you oppose the deepstate which is personified in Biden to put it simply, but condemn Trump for not being deepstate because he follows other directions than Biden & Co support?

Thats interesting. Because for me it's the otherway around. I am not persé Pro Trump but i can't root for a deepstate puppet like Biden and his administration pursueing this damaging climate/new world order agenda we are all caught in to.

But as some posters state here Trump also belongs to the establishment so it's the one or the other evil we are rooting for

Do you acknowledge there's a "deepstate" agenda with so called bad intentions or you accept the MSM narrative that is being fed to us that our politicians only have the best intentions to get us out of this mess? Just a sincere question

I don’t accept the concept of “deep state” universally. That being said, I believe that business tycoons like Trump and career politicians are equally corrupt. They use the working class and poor to get rich and gain power. The rich and powerful play by another set of rules. They play off people’s religious, social, & political sensibilities. It’s a lot of bait and switch.

Trump plays his base. They swallow it all hook, line, and sinker. The only thing he has in common with most of them is a general disdain for the establishment and the need for belonging. Trump’s pathological narcissistic nature leads him to literally believe his own lies.. so I guess he plays himself too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  hot take: Is the covid ‘pandemic’ merely economic theatre? EVILYOSHIDA 5 123 02-12-2021 03:50 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Billyboi Gates explains: HOW WE STOP THE NEXT PANDEMIC EVILYOSHIDA 10 244 01-29-2021 01:36 PM
Last Post: kungfool
  where is the Principal? karasu 30 619 01-18-2021 01:36 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Online schooling during the Covid pandemic EVILYOSHIDA 1 104 01-12-2021 12:18 AM
Last Post: THE_DEAN