Login | Register

Covid vaccine is about sterilizing minorities. John’s Hopkins U “bundling plan”
11-14-2020, 03:49 AM
Covid vaccine is about sterilizing minorities. John’s Hopkins U “bundling plan”
Local and state public health agencies should explore collaboration with interagency and nongovernment partners to bundle vaccination with other safety net services. For example, the WIC nutrition program serves as a key mechanism for connecting low-income pregnant women with nutrition supports and clinical services, and immunization screenings and vaccine promotion are built into the WIC program. Bundling services (eg, food security, rent assistance, free clinic services) that are already being provided to particularly vulnerable populations in the context of COVID (eg, older adults, low-income adults, Black and minority communities) could be a way to build trust and streamline vaccine provision.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/...nation.pdf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-14-2020, 05:21 AM
RE: Covid vaccine is about sterilizing minorities. John’s Hopkins U “bundling plan”
Sterilizing the people dumb enough to take the vaccine. That was my hypothesis since the first day they insisted mass vaccination was our only way out.
11-14-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: Covid vaccine is about sterilizing minorities. John’s Hopkins U “bundling plan”
(11-14-2020 05:21 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Sterilizing the people dumb enough to take the vaccine. That was my hypothesis since the first day they insisted mass vaccination was our only way out.

tbh I'd support that if it goes down as you described. A world without NPCs would be beautiful. I feel TPB would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did this though, because they are eliminating our weak spots that they are able to exploit.
11-14-2020, 07:34 AM
I'm not sure I buy it. Import endless waves of third worlders and create welfare programs that encourage them to breed, just to sterilize them?
11-14-2020, 07:36 AM
they are already prepping people for plausible deniability by saying COVID itself sterilizes MEN
that way they will be like IT WAS COVID, not the VAX
11-14-2020, 08:50 AM
do not forget they were sterilizing native american up to the 70s and beyond under the guise of low income health care.

the govt. cannot be trusted at all. derp
11-14-2020, 09:33 AM
(11-14-2020 07:34 AM)kungfool Wrote:  I'm not sure I buy it. Import endless waves of third worlders and create welfare programs that encourage them to breed, just to sterilize them?

I think that third world immigration is just a tactic to steal the West from its people. The end game has always been drastic population reduction. For them to be announcing that in the open now means they're confident that that goal is within reach.
11-14-2020, 09:38 AM
(11-14-2020 08:50 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  do not forget they were sterilizing native american up to the 70s and beyond under the guise of low income health care.

the govt. cannot be trusted at all. derp

Good point. It's also probably way worse than just sterilization. This vaccine uses experimental tech that targets the mitochondrial dna. Mitochondria is like a separate life form that is responsible for generating Qi inside cells. The side effects will be sterilization + chemical lobotomy, or induced autism.
11-14-2020, 05:40 PM
yeah but how can they avoid sterilizing their own?

Malia will get a diff. vax?

so how does this work.

You would expect word to get around in the diselite circles.
11-15-2020, 05:20 AM
Shut down every conspiracy site which is already happening, then maybe kill Alex Jones . And if NPcs still dont think covid is a scam and dont believe in election fraud, most likely they wont believe in rumors of side effects then the vaccine gets deployed.
11-15-2020, 10:50 AM
my question is though.. will there be a diff. vax for the elites?
and what is the line for elite and pleb?
would seem hard to administer
11-15-2020, 01:06 PM
I think they will get exemptions. Either that or they get placebo vaccines. Imo there's no such thing as a working vaccine, they don't even have working tests .
But you can't be forced to take vaccine if you have a history of anaphylaxis for example. Obama as a professional bullshitter can probably see through the scam.
11-15-2020, 02:03 PM
if you go through rich areas of NYC and California you will notice you will get FAR LESS mask compliance.
People need to pay attention

drive to your rich areas and see how many of those people are wearing masks
11-15-2020, 03:13 PM
how dumb are people these days?

can they really be this dumb?

I think maybe people are so in love with the flesh and the earthly material that they play along because they think they will be rewarded for doing so.

That could be more reasonable than interdimensional possession
11-15-2020, 06:35 PM
(11-15-2020 02:03 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  if you go through rich areas of NYC and California you will notice you will get FAR LESS mask compliance.
People need to pay attention

drive to your rich areas and see how many of those people are wearing masks

no one is wearing masks anywhere in California unless they are legally required as far as I can tell. I was in Venice Beach a couple of times this summer, hundreds of people hanging out and 9 out of 10 unmasked. Lots of people gather in these improvised outdoor food courts and coffee shops without mask, no one cares.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video Nurse passes out after taking covid vaccine CTsar 58 1,372 Today 10:03 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Dr Simone Gold - The truth about CV19 vaccine EVILYOSHIDA 1 108 01-18-2021 04:26 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Norwegian Agency for medicine: 23 DEAD after taking PFIZER VACCINE EVILYOSHIDA 5 127 01-16-2021 06:40 AM
  NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR THE PFIZER VACCINE EVILYOSHIDA 10 306 01-14-2021 10:25 PM