11-11-2020, 02:13 AM
RE: Trump EXTREMELY CONFIDENT
this guy knows he is going to win, because he has seen the script

just like I "saw" the script through conspiratorial visions
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2020, 02:28 AM
(11-11-2020 02:13 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  this guy knows he is going to win, because he has seen the script

You are convinced he's playing along with the establishement. But wouldn't Harris, the first female and "black" vice president be a better candiate to make an new stint to roll out the rest of the agenda instead of loudmouth Trump who does things at will?

Or is this really setup to create even more chaos in society? A long how his plays out i get more and more the impression Trump is fighting his own battle and feeling strong he can take on the establishement

Not saying you are wrong. But Trump doesn't fit the agenda. By far..

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives . . . by maniacs for maniacal purposes"
11-11-2020, 02:30 AM
(11-11-2020 02:28 AM)Glimmer Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 02:13 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  this guy knows he is going to win, because he has seen the script

You are convinced he's playing along with the establishement. But wouldn't Harris, the first female and "black" vice president be a better candiate to make an new stint to roll out the rest of the agenda instead of loudmouth Trump who does things at will?

Or is this really setup to create even more chaos in society? A long how his plays out i get more and more the impression Trump is fighting his own battle and feeling strong he can take on the establishement

Trump is now taking credit for developing the Vaccine.
Trump is a chaos agent.
His job is to provide the necessary CHAO to create the "ORDO" aka Great Reset.
he's definitely part of the agenda

and the liberal media will help him along the way.
Watch for this.
i called out this script ages ago!

Those who know, know! Big Grin
11-11-2020, 02:49 AM
If the results get overturned the ensuing riots will make any BLM riot look like a camp fire.
11-11-2020, 10:13 AM
This is where the generate the positive emotions that the left will be forced to contrast with their realization that Trump is still their President.

The shift from high to low will be what radicalizes them further, plus the narrative that it was 'stolen' from them, esp. by 'white people' and 'their' courts and laws.

Will they be able to convince conservatives to get vaccinated and chipped? Not a chance.
11-11-2020, 10:44 AM
(11-11-2020 10:13 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Will they be able to convince conservatives to get vaccinated and chipped? Not a chance.
I wouldn't be so sure. There is very little pushback against the Great Reset from the Qanon Cult.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2020, 11:59 AM
(11-11-2020 10:44 AM)jho Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 10:13 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Will they be able to convince conservatives to get vaccinated and chipped? Not a chance.
I wouldn't be so sure. There is very little pushback against the Great Reset from the Qanon Cult.

Great Reset is still very new as a conspiracy topic. Normies still haven't heard about it (in my neck of the woods).

To the extent that there is overlap between Q cultists, conservatives, and Christians, they will reject vaccination and microchipping and DEFINITELY 2 in 1 vaxx/microchip.
11-11-2020, 12:36 PM
"This is all to disarm the ___ movement!"

Have we not heard it all before? The problem is, there is no dissident movement that has been able to withstand the onslaught of this cultural decline.

Name me one battle that the Right has won in the past 60 years. Every victory of the Left is a springboard to more ground to seize. Every one of their victories is but a temporary stopgap, only to be taken by the Left further down the road.

MAGA, Q-Anon, Tea-Party, Truther, Patriot, Militia, Alt-Right, Conspiracy; none of these movements have been effective opposition to the system. TPTB seized the minds of the public many decades ago and dissidents just become the boogymen that the system uses to force the rest of the public to conform (and to push the Overton Window further).

"What, are you some kind of ___er?"
11-11-2020, 01:37 PM
Look at Eastern Europe and Russia.

Don't include the Baltics. They have been blinded by their hate for the Soviets so much that they have actually ended up embracing leftism (because Russia denounced it, naturally).

They were utterly demoralized but now the phoenix is rising from the ashes.

I don't want to celebrate too soon but places like Greece and Italy are on the right track.

Spain... Honestly they should let the Basques secede, and they should exit the EU. Basque country too has been blinded by their desire for independence to the extent that they too have embraced leftism. Bizarre, to say the least.

"Tourists go home, Refugees welcome" indeed.
11-12-2020, 08:36 AM
(11-11-2020 02:30 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  
(11-11-2020 02:28 AM)Glimmer Wrote:  

Trump is now taking credit for developing the Vaccine.
Trump is a chaos agent.
His job is to provide the necessary CHAO to create the "ORDO" aka Great Reset.
he's definitely part of the agenda

and the liberal media will help him along the way.
Watch for this.
i called out this script ages ago!

BOOM. Newsweek now helping Trump, saying there is probable vote fraud
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...r-BB1aS33T

Those who know, know! Big Grin
11-12-2020, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2020 09:50 AM by The Principal.)
Trump EXTREMELY CONFIDENT
^Lol, read the article you are posting. First of all, it is an opinion piece by a non-Newsweek author. Second of all, the article doesn’t say what you are claiming it is. Maybe you should read it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-12-2020, 10:10 AM
this is the key point from that article:

The Republicans' complaints about the lack of transparency or errors in the counting process in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan deserve to be investigated.

they are saying it deserves to be investigated, basically saying the claims of vote fraud have probable cause!
11-12-2020, 10:31 AM
Trump EXTREMELY CONFIDENT
(11-12-2020 10:10 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote:  this is the key point from that article:

The Republicans' complaints about the lack of transparency or errors in the counting process in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan deserve to be investigated.

they are saying it deserves to be investigated, basically saying the claims of vote fraud have probable cause!

Newsweek is not saying it. It is an opinion piece. At the end of the article it states who the writer works for and says that the “opinions in this are the writers own”. That’s how online opinion articles work. Also, “deserved to be be investigated” is a far cry from what you are claiming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mericans scammed again by confident demeanor and good looks lol LIZ HOLMES EVILYOSHIDA 20 3,107 09-14-2021 12:51 PM
Last Post: jho
  Elon Musk thinks something “extremely bogus” going on with the scamdemic CTsar 8 803 11-15-2020 05:22 AM
Last Post: Glimmer
  Confident Cheapskate EVILYOSHIDA 7 649 12-31-2019 10:29 AM
Last Post: karasu
  this is extremely dangerous to our democracy EVILYOSHIDA 19 5,597 04-02-2018 05:28 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA