Trump Team holds press conference next to adult bookstore
they tried to pass it off as 4seasons hotel, instead it's 4 seasons landscaping

[Image: 9d2fdf55-e5d3-4ffa-b954-123f0737619d.jpe...offset=0x0]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Trump Team holds press conference next to adult bookstore
why do this if not for the purpose of demoralization?
Why the drab setting?
This is RIDICULOUS
11-08-2020, 11:11 PM
[Image: EmPRI9DVkAAw3pC?format=jpg&name=900x900]
11-08-2020, 11:12 PM
if you're holding a press conference about the greatest election fraud in history would you choose this type of UNDIGNIFIED SETTING?

WHAT GIVES
11-09-2020, 08:06 AM
The funny thing was that Giuliani was spewing his typical conspiracies and then news broke that the networks called PA for Biden and he was the projected winner. The news crews then packed up and left, mid speech... Guiliani kept talking to a few of his own people. You can’t make this shit up. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-09-2020, 08:12 AM
(11-09-2020 08:06 AM)The Principal Wrote:  The funny thing was that Giuliani was spewing his typical conspiracies and then news broke that the networks called PA for Biden and he was the projected winner. The news crews then packed up and left, mid speech... Guiliani kept talking to a few of his own people. You can’t make this shit up. Lol.

Are you OK bro?

Have you really not seen the dozens of accounts of electoral fraud?
11-09-2020, 10:32 AM
(11-09-2020 08:12 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(11-09-2020 08:06 AM)The Principal Wrote:  The funny thing was that Giuliani was spewing his typical conspiracies and then news broke that the networks called PA for Biden and he was the projected winner. The news crews then packed up and left, mid speech... Guiliani kept talking to a few of his own people. You can’t make this shit up. Lol.

Are you OK bro?

Have you really not seen the dozens of accounts of electoral fraud?

No, I haven’t.... Can you share the evidence?

11-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Update: The Principal doesn't want to see evidence, he wants to see 'credible' evidence. And he is the sole arbiter of what is credible and what is 'National Enquirer'-worthy.

When I see something from MarketWatch or BusinessInsider I'll let you know!
11-09-2020, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2020 01:10 PM by The Principal.)
(11-09-2020 12:56 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Update: The Principal doesn't want to see evidence, he wants to see 'credible' evidence. And he is the sole arbiter of what is credible and what is 'National Enquirer'-worthy.

Update: You are putting all your cards in on a president who didn’t win the majority of votes in 2016 and hasn’t had over a 50% approval rating for his entire presidency. You may need to face the facts that there is no conspiracy; Trump lost.... More people like the other guy, again, and this time his opponent has the electoral votes.

11-09-2020, 01:24 PM
(11-09-2020 01:04 PM)The Principal Wrote:  
(11-09-2020 12:56 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Update: The Principal doesn't want to see evidence, he wants to see 'credible' evidence. And he is the sole arbiter of what is credible and what is 'National Enquirer'-worthy.

Update: You are putting all your cards in on a president who didn’t win the majority of votes in 2016 and hasn’t had over a 50% approval rating for his entire presidency. You may need to face the facts that there is no conspiracy; Trump lost.... More people like the other guy, again, and this time his opponent has the electoral votes.

People like Biden, they just didn't show up to his rallies! Confused
11-09-2020, 03:07 PM
good to have the principal here sharing a diff. viewpoint

obvious that trump is a subverter by now
11-09-2020, 06:12 PM

I really want to believe you but I just don't see the enthusiasm for Joe or Kamala, anywhere in real life.

Welcome to the forum, Prinicipal.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2020, 07:15 PM
Who knows. Supposedly there is a crematorium next door.

The conspiracy theory, I believe, is that the landscaping business caught something on their surveillance cameras.
11-09-2020, 07:18 PM
(11-09-2020 07:15 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Who knows. Supposedly there is a crematorium next door.

The conspiracy theory, I believe, is that the landscaping business caught something on their surveillance cameras.

interesting. must be a reason why they picked this locale

very curious to get MORE INFO

11-09-2020, 07:19 PM
(11-09-2020 06:12 PM)jho Wrote:  

I really want to believe you but I just don't see the enthusiasm for Joe or Kamala, anywhere in real life.

Welcome to the forum, Prinicipal.

you see more passionate Trump supporters in many parts of California than for Biden. more rallies, more passion

It's obvious Trump is the more popular candidate

not believable that Biden could beat Trump fair and square

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Live: Trump's legal team is holding a press conference about the election EVILYOSHIDA 10 452 11-20-2020 11:23 AM
Last Post: Albino el Mamba
  FOX News Hires Crisis Management Team to Handle PR Over Ratings Crisis EVILYOSHIDA 1 168 11-12-2020 08:30 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Censorship of conservatives shows Twitter & Facebook are enemies of free speech/press pilgrim 6 288 10-26-2020 04:50 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Q Benghazi Bombshell. 152 billion coverup over seal team 6. Biden Obama Implicated EVILYOSHIDA 15 505 10-15-2020 08:37 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis