Login | Register

SA Farm murders, or rather, how it is reported in the west
10-22-2020, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2020 02:54 PM by Chaos Reigns.)
SA Farm murders, or rather, how it is reported in the west
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/10/21/2...itics-news

Karim Zidan decides he wants to write about South African farm murders.

For those that don't know, he is the furthest left writer at the far left MMA blog, Bloody Elbow. Where they censor your comments and ban users so much it makes the OG look like a veritable haven of 1st Amendment Free Speech.

Why does Zidan want to write about it? Because Dricus du Plessis just arrived in the UFC, with a win, and the first thing Dricus wanted to mention was the horror of farm murders rocking South Africa and how no one in the rest of the world seems to have even heard about it.

Except for those in 'fringe conspiracy' circles, of course.

[Image: 1509281168EFC_59_4412.JPG]

"“South Africa is going through so much, if you look at it from a political stance, We have farm murders that are really taking the whole country by storm. It’s something unbelievable. People are getting murdered daily and I almost feel like because it’s Africa a lot of the world doesn’t see it, and nobody in the world really knows what’s going on there.

“I’ve just got this opportunity on a bigger stage to say ‘let’s stop the farm murders’ and I want people to see what’s happening in South Africa. It’s one of the most beautiful countries in the world and it’s being ruined by stuff like this. We don’t need that, so let’s stick together as a country, and as humanity, and let’s beat this thing."

Now lets get to Zidan's hot take.

"the unsubstantiated claims that such attacks are mainly aimed at white farmers has helped propagate the white genocide conspiracy theory that is a hallmark of white supremacists and neo-Nazis around the world. "

I don't know how much less informed on the topic someone could be than this. There is literally an ethnic group of white people in South Africa called 'Boers', which MEANS farmers. How do you think they got this name? Before this group arrived, the southern tip of Africa was inhabited by hunter gatherer Bushmen (Khoi San to be PC) and Bantu peoples (such as the Zulu) were cattle grazers moving down Africa's south-eastern coast. The south-western coast is nothing but desert.

The farm MURDERS are aimed at the white farmers. It isn't even up for debate. They are the owners and the operators and have in most cases farmed the land they are on for hundreds of years. The worst part is that it appears to be politically sanctioned, i.e. the murderers are RARELY arrested, let alone sentenced. The police do nothing and the government doesn't take any steps at all to reduce it.

In fact, the government is the source of dangerous rhetoric that actually encourages these sorts of attacks. i.E. Anti-white rhetoric. That the land does not belong to white people, and that it cannot be 'stolen' from them if it 'never' belonged to them. So all that remains to be done is to take the land.

The f*cked up thing about articles like this by Zidan is they pretend the murders are about THEFT! They're not! How can this be proven? Because you don't need to RAPE, TORTURE or MURDER people in order to ROB them! How can it be called 'genocide'?

Because at the moment being a FARMER in South Africa is a more dangerous occupation than being a police officer in Brazil! And there are only so many farmers. It is a campaign of political intimidation. To what end? Drive the farmers off the land, so politicians can seize the land and sell it to the highest bidder, or 'gift' it to their cronies (in exchange for a bribe and kickbacks of course).

There is a double whammy though. It is not just as if the farms change ownership. They change ownership from someone who knows how to farm and cares about the land, to someone who DOES NOT know how to farm, and WILL SELL THE IRRIGATION PIPES and shed roofs FOR SCRAP. As a result, the productive farm is turned back into wilderness in just a few short years. I am sure the Agenda 2030 types are very pleased with this outcome.

In a few years from now, South Africa will suffer a food crisis. A stream of MILLIONS of refugees will flee for Europe, China, North America, any where they can.

And we will ask "How did this happen? No one could have seen this coming!"

I could have made my point just by posting pictures of brutal farm attacks and the (in most cases elderly) victims, but you guys can easily find those for yourself.

As if this isn't bad enough, when the people ask for justice, they are arrested for "malicious damage to property and public violence."

When people phone the police to say they want this issue to be taken seriously the Police Minister General issues a statement: “It is worrying that I continue to receive abusive and insulting and racist phone calls from anon people and some identify themselves as farmers from Senekal. These calls are being taken seriously and are being looked into"

Welcome to the Dystopian hell of 2020.

edit: 1st amendment, not 2nd!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: SA Farm murders, or rather, how it is reported in the west
Somebody needs to write about it. It's genocide. Since it's against white people I guess it doesn't matter?
10-22-2020, 07:29 AM
(10-22-2020 07:14 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Somebody needs to write about it. It's genocide. Since it's against white people I guess it doesn't matter?

If a white person writes about it, no one will care.

Only when a Neil Degrasse Tyson or Thomas Sowell or Candace Owens mentions it, will it get more than 15 seconds of play time on the news.

Mike Pompeo said he was "looking into it" more than 2 years ago! Nada. Nothing. Zilch. Zip. Zero.
10-22-2020, 02:29 PM
I long for a world where the Boers learn to save themselves, and the rest of us learn from their example.
10-22-2020, 02:53 PM
(10-22-2020 02:29 PM)kungfool Wrote:  I long for a world where the Boers learn to save themselves, and the rest of us learn from their example.

It's true, Russia and the US should probably be looking at some future customers down there.

The old 'Soldier of Fortune' magazines come to mind as well.

SA is about 8-10 years further than the US in terms of Cultural Marxist takeover.

They had Mandela in 1994, America had Obama in 2008. Arguably SA was more conservative before their Commie leader than America was in 2008.
10-26-2020, 07:15 AM
https://files.catbox.moe/kybin7.mp4

Strange sort of robbery, when you burn down the farm you are 'robbing'.
10-26-2020, 07:21 AM
Makes me sick how the media will not cover the South African farm murders. I hear Russia is offering refuge to some South African farmers. I hope it's true.
10-26-2020, 07:43 AM
(10-26-2020 07:21 AM)Heystro Wrote:  Makes me sick how the media will not cover the South African farm murders. I hear Russia is offering refuge to some South African farmers. I hope it's true.

To farmers specifically. But I don't know if they are accepting all the other white people, who don't happen to be in the profession of farming.

Once all the farmers are killed or leave (for Russia, Europe, China, the US) then what happens to those white folks?
10-26-2020, 10:54 AM
(10-26-2020 07:43 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(10-26-2020 07:21 AM)Heystro Wrote:  Makes me sick how the media will not cover the South African farm murders. I hear Russia is offering refuge to some South African farmers. I hope it's true.

To farmers specifically. But I don't know if they are accepting all the other white people, who don't happen to be in the profession of farming.

Once all the farmers are killed or leave (for Russia, Europe, China, the US) then what happens to those white folks?
I think we both know what happens to them. It just makes me sick and sad.. At least some people here are aware of this situation. I try and tell my family and in laws and they dont believe me.
10-26-2020, 12:00 PM
(10-26-2020 10:54 AM)Heystro Wrote:  

I think we both know what happens to them. It just makes me sick and sad.. At least some people here are aware of this situation. I try and tell my family and in laws and they dont believe me.

If the evidence of the attacks themselves are too gruesome for those close to you, you can try show them evidence of South African politicians singing a song called "Kill the Boer".

Hell, they even had Mandela sing along (with a knife in his back/i.e. under threat possibly) back in the day.
10-26-2020, 12:50 PM
(10-26-2020 12:00 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(10-26-2020 10:54 AM)Heystro Wrote:  

If the evidence of the attacks themselves are too gruesome for those close to you, you can try show them evidence of South African politicians singing a song called "Kill the Boer".

Hell, they even had Mandela sing along (with a knife in his back/i.e. under threat possibly) back in the day.

I know what the commies in South Africa are up to. I wish my White brethren there well.
10-26-2020, 12:53 PM
Me and my wife live alone. No kids. I would let a White South African family come live with me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kanye West on JRE EVILYOSHIDA 4 292 11-01-2020 01:58 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Ghostbusters Rick Moranis punched in head in random Upper West Side attack EVILYOSHIDA 9 409 10-05-2020 10:34 PM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  Kanye West talks about mind control, reveals his IQ to be 133 EVILYOSHIDA 15 2,364 09-19-2020 07:56 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Kanye West is running for president EVILYOSHIDA 9 509 07-06-2020 10:19 AM
Last Post: Billygoat