Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2020, 03:02 AM
RE: Jan Blachowiz arrives in Poland following u fight cheap victory
POLISH PRIDE
Find all posts by this user
09-30-2020, 06:44 AM
they have a Pope, a Triple A games developer, and now a UFC champion.

09-30-2020, 08:47 AM
Does Keanu have a girlfriend?

is he MGTOW?
09-30-2020, 08:50 AM
he just got a new GF.. after decades of not having one

[Image: 20595748-7649103-Two_good_The_Speed_star...693398.jpg]
09-30-2020, 08:50 AM
is that an unexcellent adventure?
09-30-2020, 10:59 AM
like Helen Mirren, but worse.
10-05-2020, 02:57 AM
(09-30-2020 08:50 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  he just got a new GF.. after decades of not having one

[Image: 20595748-7649103-Two_good_The_Speed_star...693398.jpg]

Swear im not trying to become a one note poster, but doesnt his no gf period coincides with his movie hiatus? Now he has John Wick + thr matrix sequel and Cyberpunk coming up and he’s gotta act straight again. If all Hollywood male actors came out, people would start asking why are straight males discriminated against.

Those Poles at CD Projekt Red sure do know how to bait Western people though:

10-05-2020, 01:25 PM
^ Another open world sandbox borefest. Go here, go there, do this, do that, turn in quest. It's gonna be a hit.

And using any kind of actor is really rather pointless cause with animation you can make the characters be what you want them to be.

Kojima also used some lame dude as a hero for his latest game, but at least the game looks really interesting (as is usual for Kojima games)

! This post was funded by the goverment of the Russian Federation !
10-05-2020, 04:19 PM
I'm with you on that my friend. As much as I want CDPR to do well, they aren't very good at gameplay design. Witcher had cool characters, atmosphere, music, etc but that is not what I play games for. I suspect Cyberpunk will be the same, and that is why I won't be getting that at launch, probably never will. NPC western gamers though, they're all about "narrative driven" bs like that, and the circle jerk around it will be immense. It's already been crowned the GOAT game before release basically.
10-05-2020, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2020 02:22 PM by rezin.)
(10-05-2020 04:19 PM)CTsar Wrote:  I'm with you on that my friend. As much as I want CDPR to do well, they aren't very good at gameplay design. Witcher had cool characters, atmosphere, music, etc but that is not what I play games for. I suspect Cyberpunk will be the same, and that is why I won't be getting that at launch, probably never will. NPC western gamers though, they're all about "narrative driven" bs like that, and the circle jerk around it will be immense. It's already been crowned the GOAT game before release basically.

Yeah, story, characters, visuals and atmosphere are all very important for a video game but you can have those in a movie.

What makes games unique from other art forms is how you interact with the fictional worlds in them. If you don't have a good satisfying mechanism of interaction, all the atmosphere in the world can still feel rather flat.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus are sort of like that. Really cool in a way, and I would recommend them to anyone who never played them before. But those really are games you only play once unlike something like the Prince of Persia PS2 series (or the MGS series) which has such a cool mechanism that it amplifies the atmosphere and characters to another level.

The old point and click games are a blast to play, which shows that the mechanism doesn't even have to be particularly complex in terms of controls, but it should get your mind working.

! This post was funded by the goverment of the Russian Federation !
10-06-2020, 12:20 AM
(10-05-2020 01:25 PM)rezin Wrote:  ^ Another open world sandbox borefest. Go here, go there, do this, do that, turn in quest. It's gonna be a hit.

And using any kind of actor is really rather pointless cause with animation you can make the characters be what you want them to be.

Kojima also used some lame dude as a hero for his latest game, but at least the game looks really interesting (as is usual for Kojima games)

it's amazing how games have replaced media for many young men

no wonder there is such a strong push for social messages within games

Those who know, know! Big Grin
10-06-2020, 01:45 AM
^That is how i find time to play. I rarely go to the movies anymore, don't watch the news, or any TV shows, not even netflix really, or any sports league. There's a couple of websites I read and podcasts I listen to, the rest of my relax time I usually play.
10-06-2020, 01:55 PM
(10-05-2020 04:19 PM)CTsar Wrote:  NPC western gamers though, they're all about "narrative driven" bs like that, and the circle jerk around it will be immense.

[Image: e3d.png]
10-06-2020, 02:58 PM
Lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  U fight cheap... Adnesaya vs. Costa EVILYOSHIDA 22 467 09-30-2020 02:22 PM
Last Post: CTsar
  FIGHT OF THE YEAR: Donaire vs. INOUE FIGHT HL EVILYOSHIDA 11 936 11-26-2019 05:51 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Flashback: Nick Diaz bashes U Fight Cheap EVILYOSHIDA 0 991 07-30-2017 11:36 AM
  Wladimir Klitschko: When a loss is a victory???!!! ba_dass 1 1,256 06-04-2017 11:29 AM