Login | Register

California Legis Passes Bill Reducing Penalty 4 Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children
09-07-2020, 08:22 AM
California Legis Passes Bill Reducing Penalty 4 Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children
Many of us saw this coming...

California Legislature Passes Bill Reducing Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.

The bill now heads to the desk of Gov. Gavin Newsom (D).

By Susan Berry, Breitbart News, September 2, 2020:

Read more on the legislation here: https://t.co/VTCD8a76xl

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) September 1, 2020

According to SB 145, the legislation “would exempt from mandatory registration” as a sex offender “a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.”

The measure would allow a judge to decide if an adult who engages in oral or anal sex with a child must register as a sex offender if that person is within ten years of the age of the victim.

#SB145 ends discrimination against #LGBTQ young people on CA’s sex offender registry. It treats LGBTQ people exactly how straight ppl are now treated.

The bill is the subject of a massive misinformation campaign by MAGA/QAnon.

Here are the facts per AP: https://t.co/SSdLH0rS3V

— Senator Scott Wiener (@Scott_Wiener) September 2, 2020

In January 2019, the San Francisco Examiner reported on the introduction of the bill by State Sen. Scott Wiener (D), who claimed the current law, which states oral and anal sex between an adult within ten years of the age of a willing minor requires the adult to be registered as a sex offender, discriminates against LGBT individuals.

The bill would put an end to “blatant discrimination against young LGBT people engaged in consensual activity,” Wiener said:

This bill is about treating everyone equally under the law. Discrimination against LGBT people is simply not the California way. These laws were put in place during a more conservative and anti-LGBT time in California’s history. They have ruined people’s lives and made it harder for them to get jobs, secure housing, and live productive lives. It is time we update these laws and treat everyone equally.

Currently in California, judges may decide whether adults who have “penile-vaginal intercourse” with minors close to their age must register as a sex offender.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/09/calif-r...-sex.html/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2020, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020 08:40 AM by KurtDangle.)
RE: California Legis Passes Bill Reducing Penalty 4 Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children
the previous law was that it was mandatory to put gays on the sex offender list, but optional for straights to be put on the sex offender list.

this legislation just makes the penalties equal for gays and straights
09-07-2020, 12:43 PM
RE: California Legis Passes Bill Reducing Penalty 4 Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children
As usual, PP is fine with anything the bankster elites are fine with.

He is very worried about how embarrassing America has become though, and how 'poorly' they have handled the 'pandemic'.

Mature/Minor Consent, the rebranding of pedophilia, is very close.
09-07-2020, 01:59 PM
[Image: RQeUlfL.jpg]
09-07-2020, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020 02:41 PM by KurtDangle.)
(09-07-2020 12:43 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  As usual, PP is fine with anything the bankster elites are fine with.

He is very worried about how embarrassing America has become though, and how 'poorly' they have handled the 'pandemic'.

your level of english reading comprehension has failed you again.

nothing in my post supported pedophilia

aka Poiupoiu
09-07-2020, 02:48 PM
(09-07-2020 02:40 PM)KurtDangle Wrote:  
(09-07-2020 12:43 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  As usual, PP is fine with anything the bankster elites are fine with.

Maybe it is your reading comprehension that has failed, as nowhere do I say your post supported pedophilia.
09-07-2020, 02:51 PM
(09-07-2020 02:48 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(09-07-2020 02:40 PM)KurtDangle Wrote:  

Maybe it is your reading comprehension that has failed, as nowhere do I say your post supported pedophilia.

"Chaos Reigns - As usual, PP is fine with anything the bankster elites are fine with."

aka Poiupoiu
09-07-2020, 04:15 PM
So now you are saying the bankster elites are fine w/ pedophilia?

Before you were saying they just wanted to make the penalty for homos the same as for heteros.
09-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Imagine thinking the bankster pedo elite supported pedophilia. smh
09-07-2020, 04:31 PM
i never mentioned anything about bankster elites.

thats all fom you.
09-08-2020, 08:06 AM
(09-07-2020 04:31 PM)KurtDangle Wrote:  i never mentioned anything about bankster elites.

thats all fom you.
10 years is too much difference....that should not be at judge's discretion. When he mentions Banker's he did not mention you....so what is your complaint. He means that it's being relabelled and poltically pushed and framed by academics as an orientation or psych disorder rather than crime. Judge's should not have the discretion to decide what is socially acceptable or politically correct. I think that's even against the separation of powers between legislative and judicial branches of gov't.
09-08-2020, 09:05 AM
RE: California Legis Passes Bill Reducing Penalty 4 Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Child
(09-08-2020 08:06 AM)General Franco Wrote:  
(09-07-2020 04:31 PM)KurtDangle Wrote:  i never mentioned anything about bankster elites.

thats all fom you.
10 years is too much difference....that should not be at judge's discretion. When he mentions Banker's he did not mention you....so what is your complaint. He means that it's being relabelled and poltically pushed and framed by academics as an orientation or psych disorder rather than crime. Judge's should not have the discretion to decide what is socially acceptable or politically correct. I think that's even against the separation of powers between legislative and judicial branches of gov't.

"Chaos Reigns - As usual, PP is fine with anything the bankster elites are fine with."

the only issue was straights got one punishment and gays got a different punishment.

give them the same punishment, which is what the bill does

aka Poiupoiu
09-08-2020, 09:26 AM
I don't think PP knows how incrementalism i.e. the 'totalitarian tiptoe' works.

Or he pretends not to.

"Senate Bill 145 would put an end to “blatant discrimination against young LGBT people engaged in consensual activity,” Wiener said in a statement."

Whats next of course, is to declare all sex between adults and minors as 'consensual'.
09-08-2020, 03:33 PM
(09-08-2020 09:26 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  I don't think PP knows how incrementalism i.e. the 'totalitarian tiptoe' works.

Or he pretends not to.

"Senate Bill 145 would put an end to “blatant discrimination against young LGBT people engaged in consensual activity,” Wiener said in a statement."

Whats next of course, is to declare all sex between adults and minors as 'consensual'.

straight people were receiving a lesser sentence than gay people. that is blatant discrimination.

make them the same punishment.

whats next is to not discriminate between gays and straights .

gay does not equal pedophilia .

aka Poiupoiu
09-09-2020, 07:34 AM
(09-08-2020 03:33 PM)KurtDangle Wrote:  
(09-08-2020 09:26 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  I don't think PP knows how incrementalism i.e. the 'totalitarian tiptoe' works.

Or he pretends not to.

straight people were receiving a lesser sentence than gay people. that is blatant discrimination.

make them the same punishment.

whats next is to not discriminate between gays and straights .

gay does not equal pedophilia .
ALL CRIMINALS SHOULD RECIEVE THE SAME PUNISHMENT REGARDELSS OF SEXUAL ORIENTATION. THE ISSUE IS THE CRIME.....NOT THE CRIMINALS ORIENTATION.THE TEN YEAR RANGE BETWEEN CRIMINAL AND VICTIM BEING A FACTOR IN PENALTY REDUCTION, IS GARBAGE. NO JUDGE'S DICSCRETION MUST BE PERMITTED BASED ON THIS REASON. THAT IS IN NO WAY WAY THE SAME AS A STATUATORY RAPE COMMITED BY A 17 YEAR OLD AGAINST A FITEEEN YEAR OLD. THEIR IS NO WAY AN 18 YEAR OLD PEDOPHILE CRIMINAL SHOULD SHOULD GET ANY DISCRETION FOR A CRIME COMMITTED AGAINST AN EIGHT YEAR OLD. AN EIGHT YEAR OLD CAN NEVER EVER CONSENT.HOW CAN THEY NOT SEE THIS......HuhAngry

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Journal of Pediatrics: Mercury is good for your children EVILYOSHIDA 0 259 10-14-2020 11:15 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Unmarried Ontario couple had no children and no house but man must still pay support, EVILYOSHIDA 20 372 09-13-2020 05:50 AM
Last Post: Rako
  California's All-Out War on Church Worship Intensifies With Bans, Fines, and Spies pilgrim 17 468 08-27-2020 08:31 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Looters target California wildfire evacuees EVILYOSHIDA 2 173 08-24-2020 05:12 PM
Last Post: kungfool