Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2020, 07:15 PM
RE: Facemask fights South Korea
Here's a HK one

Find all posts by this user
08-29-2020, 07:21 PM
This COVID scam is tearing the social fabric apart.

QUOTE ME ON THAT
08-29-2020, 10:27 PM
It's okay to punch mask nazis.
08-29-2020, 11:04 PM
It's getting weirder and weirder. People are getting angry at others for not wearing a face diaper.
08-29-2020, 11:46 PM
the hate arises when people see people who a FREE and refuse to COMPLY to brainwashing.

they are the odd man out.

the nail that sticks up.

people always talk about how they admire these types, but in real life they get SMASHED
08-30-2020, 01:36 AM
(08-29-2020 11:46 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  the hate arises when people see people who a FREE and refuse to COMPLY to brainwashing.

they are the odd man out.

the nail that sticks up.

people always talk about how they admire these types, but in real life they get SMASHED

I consider not wearing a mask as practice for when the actual mark of the beast rolls out. Those that are willingly complying now will probably willingly accept that mark. I'm going to follow my heart which tells me this whole thing is a hoax and masks are a joke.

...but it looks good on you, Karasu! Wink
08-30-2020, 01:48 AM
in my area, public places of business require a mask and as a gentleman of proper social etiquette I observe the rules, though it does give me a chuckle when on rare occasion I observe some adult rabble-rouser making a fuss and getting sent out the door.

perhaps the mask protesters should join forces with the anti-BULLY cop protesters to fight the perceived oppression. There would be more strength in unity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  South China Sea WARNING: Vietnam issues scathing threat as Beijing ‘jeopardises peace pilgrim 0 247 08-28-2020 10:49 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  woman fights off robber with fire extinguisher whac a mole style EVILYOSHIDA 1 228 07-27-2020 01:41 PM
Last Post: CTsar
  South Africa: Parliment agrees to Land Expropriation w/out Compensation kungfool 32 6,088 06-26-2020 10:48 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  altCensored: Website Fights Censorship By Hosting Deleted YouTube Videos Skookum Charlie 16 1,008 05-23-2020 02:14 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns