Login | Register

It all starts with a white man and his camera. 1913 Japan
08-20-2020, 02:55 AM
It all starts with a white man and his camera. 1913 Japan
Look at the look of the locals, the look of awe and reverence.
It starts with the nice camera guy, then the culture gradually gets eroded.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2020, 03:00 AM
RE: It all starts with a white man and his camera. 1913 Japan
Japan is in 2020 still 99% Japanese. Look at what has happened to other countries! I don't think they should be complaining at all. They should stay the course, 100%.

In the 80s they thought they would be what China is now, but the Globalists didn't think they were compliant enough, still too much Samurai spirit. China, though, was perfect. 100% compliant and submissive. Only interested in 'a better life for myself and my family, and a good education for my children'.

No ideals or values of any sort. Just "the nail that sticks out is the first one to get hammered down".
08-20-2020, 03:02 AM
yeah but their way of life has been destroyed

yes it is still Japanese, but everyone wears a suit or flip flops and shorts.

the culture has been fundamentally changed.

I think westerners would be complaining if everyone was wearing Kimonos as business attire.
08-20-2020, 03:03 AM
it is true. Japan has not been totally compliant with the NWO.

that is why the NWO decided to back Korea. they sunk Sony and then backed SAMSUNG
08-20-2020, 03:05 AM
Quote:. Only interested in 'a better life for myself and my family, and a good education for my children'.

that's called "GUO RI ZI"

it means to pass the days.

It's just the general attitude in China. Just make money , raise the kids.

In a way it' s a traditional mode of life.

It's dangerous to expect everyone to have IDEALS of CHANGING THE WORLD

that' show you get this virtue signaling bs contest in the west.
08-20-2020, 06:31 AM
(08-20-2020 03:05 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  
Quote:. Only interested in 'a better life for myself and my family, and a good education for my children'.

that's called "GUO RI ZI"

it means to pass the days.

It's just the general attitude in China. Just make money , raise the kids.

In a way it' s a traditional mode of life.

It's dangerous to expect everyone to have IDEALS of CHANGING THE WORLD

that' show you get this virtue signaling bs contest in the west.

Go along to get along. It might be a 'traditional mode of life' in the Orient, not in the west.

[Image: quote-one-of-the-penalties-for-refusing-...146447.jpg]
08-20-2020, 06:52 AM
(08-20-2020 03:03 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  it is true. Japan has not been totally compliant with the NWO.

that is why the NWO decided to back Korea. they sunk Sony and then backed SAMSUNG

i am curious. how do you have inside access to the plans of the NWO ?

aka Poiupoiu
08-20-2020, 08:05 AM
(08-20-2020 06:52 AM)KurtDangle Wrote:  
(08-20-2020 03:03 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  it is true. Japan has not been totally compliant with the NWO.

Their plans have been public knowledge for over a century. It just gets dismissed as 'fiction', or maybe a 'forgery' or perhaps 'plagiarism'.

Their ACTIONS are overt. Easily visible for anyone who can open their eyes, their ears, their minds.

Do you seriously not remember when everyone was freaking out in the 80s even early 90s about Japan taking over?
[Image: risingsun-us-1997.jpg]
08-20-2020, 09:39 AM
(08-20-2020 08:05 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  

Their plans have been public knowledge for over a century. It just gets dismissed as 'fiction', or maybe a 'forgery' or perhaps 'plagiarism'.

Their ACTIONS are overt. Easily visible for anyone who can open their eyes, their ears, their minds.

Do you seriously not remember when everyone was freaking out in the 80s even early 90s about Japan taking over?

The True Story Of The 1980s, When Everyone Was Convinced Japan Would Buy America

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-20-2020, 10:04 AM
Remember that thread where some Americans got nostalgic for pro-family, pre-globalism America, and EY jumped in with "GET OVER IT, THOSE DAYS ARE NEVER COMING BACK FOLKS"?

Well this is how the world is going to be from now on. Any loss of traditional culture or disgust for consumerism will be directed at Whites, and when Whites express the same feelings about losing our way of of life to globalism, capitalism or intentional ethnic replacement, we're slandered as despicable racist, stuck in the past and we're told we just need to get used this brave new world.
08-20-2020, 11:06 AM

wow, so this secret group in power just publishes their plans, and other people in power do nothing.

aka Poiupoiu
08-20-2020, 11:52 AM
(08-20-2020 11:06 AM)KurtDangle Wrote:  

wow, so this secret group in power just publishes their plans, and other people in power do nothing.

You always cherry pick your arguments. You are highly predictable in that regard.

You ever heard of the saying "If you can't beat em, join em"? Bugs Bunny popularized it more than half a century ago, I believe.

This is commonly what happens.

It is called a 'carrot and stick' treatment. You can have the carrot, or you can get the stick. How is this 'doing nothing'?

Do you even remember historical events like JFK being assassinated and an attempted assassination on President Reagan? The deaths of RFK and MLK and Malcolm X? You don't think perhaps this is what happens when 'other people in power do SOMETHING'?
08-20-2020, 12:30 PM
(08-20-2020 10:04 AM)kungfool Wrote:  Remember that thread where some Americans got nostalgic for pro-family, pre-globalism America, and EY jumped in with "GET OVER IT, THOSE DAYS ARE NEVER COMING BACK FOLKS"?

Well this is how the world is going to be from now on. Any loss of traditional culture or disgust for consumerism will be directed at Whites, and when Whites express the same feelings about losing our way of of life to globalism, capitalism or intentional ethnic replacement, we're slandered as despicable racist, stuck in the past and we're told we just need to get used this brave new world.

uhhh.

that's the problem with WNs they never atone for what western culture had did to all cultures on the planet.

Then they complain when it happens to them.

WNs should actually be bashing the old "white man's burden" projects that destroyed traditional civilization nearly everywhere.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
08-20-2020, 01:24 PM
(08-20-2020 12:30 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  
(08-20-2020 10:04 AM)kungfool Wrote:  Remember that thread where some Americans got nostalgic for pro-family, pre-globalism America, and EY jumped in with "GET OVER IT, THOSE DAYS ARE NEVER COMING BACK FOLKS"?

uhhh.

that's the problem with WNs they never atone for what western culture had did to all cultures on the planet.

Then they complain when it happens to them.

WNs should actually be bashing the old "white man's burden" projects that destroyed traditional civilization nearly everywhere.

Apologize for ending cannibalism in Africa, Papua New Guinea, and Latin America? LOL
08-21-2020, 04:57 AM
(08-20-2020 12:30 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  that's the problem with WNs they never atone for what western culture had did to all cultures on the planet.

Ah. The crux of it. Original Sin. Atonement. Whites need to pay. Whites need to suffer.

No one should be put on trial for the actions of their ancestors... except Whites.
No group should be blamed for the actions of a few individuals... except Whites.

You're a sick f***.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Personality Alter switch caught on camera EVILYOSHIDA 0 214 09-27-2020 09:23 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  White people force Bald corn-fed white guys to put fist up and say BLM EVILYOSHIDA 36 907 09-24-2020 08:49 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  93 year old grandpa dresses up and starts shooting. EVILYOSHIDA 1 255 06-29-2020 03:10 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  The White Man Is The Devil - Videos Dick Tater 51 2,480 06-16-2020 01:11 PM
Last Post: Dick Tater