Login | Register

Donald Trump - COVID Vaccine to be Distributed by Military in a Very Powerful Manner
07-31-2020, 10:06 AM
Donald Trump - COVID Vaccine to be Distributed by Military in a Very Powerful Manner
He's not very clear on what he means by this. But his goof friend and lawyer Alan Dershowitz said the vaccine can be forced upon people.

So, unless notified otherwise, we're going to assume he means pinning people to ground and injecting them against their will.

He is aided in this interview by friend and admitted mass murderer Anthony Fouci.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Donald Trump - COVID Vaccine to be Distributed by Military in a Very Powerful Manner
I posted about this.

No one in the alt media is talking about this.

Trump literally said he is going to get 500 million vaccines ready to be administered by the military.
07-31-2020, 11:49 AM
RE: Donald Trump - COVID Vaccine to be Distributed by Military in a Very Powerful Manner
I don't think they will pin people to the ground for the vaccine.

I think they will restrict your traveling privileges and possibly dining, nightlife privileges if you refuse to get one.
07-31-2020, 01:30 PM
(07-31-2020 11:49 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  I don't think they will pin people to the ground for the vaccine.

I think they will restrict your traveling privileges and possibly dining, nightlife privileges if you refuse to get one.

Concerts and sportsball.

I think restaurants is a bit much, because there is too much grey area.
07-31-2020, 02:11 PM
yeah. concerts and sports for sure.

if you want to see your roidheads throw balls back and forth.. you gotta get the VAX
07-31-2020, 03:11 PM
(07-31-2020 11:49 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  I don't think they will pin people to the ground for the vaccine.

Probably not but let's be real. Trump's lawyer Alan Dershowitz said doing such a thing was in fully within the rights of the government.

More likely they will do it by threat and coercion.

Anyone who doesn't received the Mark will not be allowed to remain gainfully employed.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson
07-31-2020, 05:49 PM
yes, no vaccine no work. I could see that happening as well.

Work will now be a PRIVILEGE

get ur UBI!
08-01-2020, 12:42 AM
WOW. there can be no more doubt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List pilgrim 1 67 08-14-2020 04:08 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  THE COVID CULT pug-thug 16 249 08-13-2020 12:39 PM
Last Post: Kingmark
  Asian Lady Donald Trump fan pug-thug 3 143 08-13-2020 12:30 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Putin creates World's first COVID19 Vaccine Redneck 14 304 08-12-2020 05:47 PM
Last Post: pug-thug