Login | Register

Wokefishing, new soyboy dating tactics
07-29-2020, 08:59 PM
Wokefishing, new soyboy dating tactics
Wokefishing is the act of pretending to have ultra right-on opinions in an effort to get social justice warriors into bed… because, apparently, some people want to do that.
A new problem has hit the left-wing dating world, and the problem is ‘wokefishing.’ The phrase is a play on ‘catfishing,’ which means pretending to be someone you are not online to lure someone into a relationship. The issue is apparently enough of a problem that Vice, the achingly SJW online magazine, has devoted a lengthy article explaining what the problem is and interviewing “victims” of this cruel political dupery.

Vice describes the phenomenon as “masquerading as holding progressive political views to ensnare potential partners,” I know, the horror. Apparently, techniques of these “wokefish” include pretending to be a “protest-attending, sex-positive, anti-racist, intersectional feminist who drinks ethically sourced oat milk…but in reality not giving a sh*t”. Quite why you would be disappointed that your partner was actually less of an insufferable arse than they originally appeared to be, I don’t know, but then again, I’m not woke, nor am I trying to sleep with anyone who is.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/496473-wokefish...es-dating/

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Wokefishing, new soyboy dating tactics
Fake news. Probably more likely that potential dating partners (aka men) have to hide their conservative views on these dating platforms.
07-30-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Wokefishing, new soyboy dating tactics
probably more pressure designed to make young males think they have to be "woke" to get laid.

Men cannot be men in the new world order.

Embrace victimhood and you will get your tang.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  US intelligence detail violent tactics used by Anti-FA. released DOC pug-thug 2 130 08-04-2020 04:13 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
Video Soyboy vs Sista at Florida McDonalds CTsar 18 1,576 03-19-2020 11:28 AM
Last Post: Beefsteak Charlie
  Trump Threatening to use Al Qaeda Tactics - Destroy Ancient Iranian Cultural Sites Skookum Charlie 37 1,461 01-12-2020 10:25 PM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  Globalist Money grubbing tactics by decade pug-thug 17 789 01-03-2020 04:57 AM
Last Post: karasu