Login | Register

American Passports Are Worthless Now (Map) Oh the places you can’t go
07-21-2020, 12:47 AM
American Passports Are Worthless Now (Map) Oh the places you can’t go
American Passports Are Worthless Now (Map)
Oh the places you can’t go

[Image: 1*urKc19kU45DL3iHl93l3bQ.gif]

America is not united anymore and it’s barely a state. They have crashed right through failed state into a plague state, unwelcome across the world. This has been predicted, including here. Now it has come to pass. Just look at the map.
Americans have gone from having access to most of the world to being banned from most of it. Today, Americans are only allowed in a few Caribbean islands and the Balkans. An American passport is now worthless. Worse than worthless, it’s a plague.
In the absence of a humane government, America is now ruled by COVID-19. Welcome to the Plague States of America.
It’s too late

https://medium.com/@indica/the-plague-st...b20678a80e

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2020, 01:41 AM
RE: American Passports Are Worthless Now (Map) Oh the places you can’t go
so fuggin sad.

a lot of people saved up , slaved away so they could finally travel sometime

a lot of people held up on travelling cuz of kids and work.

no mericans can't travel ANYWHERE.

many passport offices are closed as well
07-21-2020, 01:44 AM
I wonder if this isn't acting as a way of preventing foreign USD holders (i.e. primarily holders of cash) from spending that money.

Are most of these travel bans reciprocated? I would assume so. Whether that is a correct assumption is another matter.

The globalists doubled and then quadrupled down on Coronavirus. In June it looked like there would be a good window to educate people and show them how they had been made to fear their own shadow. Now?

The battle lines are drawn. Those who figured it out have figured it out. Everyone else? Unlikely they will snap back to reality any time soon. And just like the War on Terror, no one is allowed to question the official narrative.

No one on Earth! (in a position of governmental authority, especially)
07-21-2020, 04:47 AM
I SMARTLY endeavored to position myself for such possibility and so reside in the place which satisfies my needs as habitat favorable to my interests allowing me to employ a Thoreauesque ideology of cultivating an attitude which inspires enjoyment of traveling in one's own back yard.

I am walking/bicycling distance to nice parks, food markets, shops, cafes, and reasonable drive to Ocean Beaches and Mountains so no need to spend THOUSANDS of dollars to go do the same thing in some other place.
07-21-2020, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2020 04:53 AM by karasu.)
and I also have Bargain-Shopped my Development of a COMMERCIAL QUALITY Home-Gym which allows for a time-saving and more SANITARY exercise experience that also serves as recreational defense against threat of LOCK-DOWN fever.

through Craigslist and SMART shopping I have completely outfitted the Garage HomeGym for around $1k which includes a DIVERSE range of fun fitness apparatus
07-21-2020, 05:47 AM
(07-21-2020 01:44 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  I wonder if this isn't acting as a way of preventing foreign USD holders (i.e. primarily holders of cash) from spending that money.

Are most of these travel bans reciprocated? I would assume so. Whether that is a correct assumption is another matter.

The globalists doubled and then quadrupled down on Coronavirus. In June it looked like there would be a good window to educate people and show them how they had been made to fear their own shadow. Now?

The battle lines are drawn. Those who figured it out have figured it out. Everyone else? Unlikely they will snap back to reality any time soon. And just like the War on Terror, no one is allowed to question the official narrative.

No one on Earth! (in a position of governmental authority, especially)

Interesting theory. International transactions are also down big because many countries like Japan won't ship goods to the US.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
07-21-2020, 07:49 AM
Death of the USD continues.
07-21-2020, 11:07 AM
Uganda, Turkey, Caribbean, Mexico, and Former Yugoslavian republics are the only ones in the green for visa free travel.

Is this because the countries are supposedly afraid of Americans bringing more COVID to them?
07-21-2020, 11:16 AM
(07-21-2020 11:07 AM)Rako Wrote:  Uganda, Turkey, Caribbean, Mexico, and Former Yugoslavian republics are the only ones in the green for visa free travel.

Is this because the countries are supposedly afraid of Americans bringing more COVID to them?

Here in Canada it's COVID related, but Americans can still cross through Vancouver area
border crossings if they say they're going to Alaska. Many Americans are lying and crossing in this way and the locals are very angry about it. I've seen middle aged business types ready to throw punches at yanks without masks lol.

Megatherium
07-21-2020, 01:58 PM
USA has been designated covid central.

The US needs to be weakened and demoralized to create true global governance.

it's a script folks.

a SCRIPT
07-21-2020, 02:36 PM
(07-21-2020 01:58 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  USA has been designated covid central.

The US needs to be weakened and demoralized to create true global governance.

it's a script folks.

a SCRIPT

Everywhere I go I hear people complaining about Americans lying to get through the border crossings. And it's not just Americans; it's Canadians from other provinces too. I don't know why they keep coming, it's going to blatantly obvious that they aren't welcome here with a few minutes of crossing the border. Still, every day you see more and more American license plates and they are not suppose to be here.

Megatherium
07-21-2020, 04:50 PM
a lot of americans are trying to escape at this point.

Canada seems to be a better option than the US

Canada is also giving people 2000 a MONTH
07-21-2020, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2020 07:25 PM by KurtDangle.)
the premise of the thread is misleading.

have countries stopped letting americans in? yes

have those same countries stop letting in people from other countries ? also yes

all passports now are virtual useless, because most countries are not allowing entry for anyone except citizens
07-21-2020, 07:34 PM
fair point, but for example Japan is letting people in from places like Taiwan, NZ and other places that are LESS HARD HIT

America is handling COVID the worst!
07-21-2020, 08:05 PM
(07-21-2020 07:34 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  America is handling COVID the worst!

agreed. you would have to call the US the GOAT at handling covid bad. there is not even a close second.

aka Poiupoiu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  the number 33 is popping in tons of places when discussing crown virus EVILYOSHIDA 73 5,608 07-29-2020 06:29 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Places where BISON have been???!!! ba_dass 3 277 03-12-2020 03:44 PM
Last Post: ba_dass
  Mike Pence Says Iran Plotting “New Holocaust” to Erase Israel From the Map CTsar 18 2,072 01-04-2020 11:14 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  traveller flashes breasts on google map feature EVILYOSHIDA 10 2,426 06-02-2018 03:53 PM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie