Login | Register

I am planning my escape. I'm moving as far away as I can.
07-16-2020, 07:57 PM
I am planning my escape. I'm moving as far away as I can.
This situation is never going to improve, from now on we will be living the "new normal" which in typical Orwellian double-speak, is anything but normal. How can something new also be normal?

They have just pulled major lockdowns again in my city, and the cops and the army are going door to door and demanding that you submit to a test. There are roadblocks with Soldiers who demand to know why you are outside of your Postal code, they are now telling everyone to make their own mask out of anything they have laying around the house, and they have tested 1 million people. From these tests they have found a few hundred positive results, so now they are saying that the spread is out of control and that we may need even stricter controls.

So I am selling up and getting the fuck out of Dodge. I have found a remote location in far North Queensland, near the Great Barrier Reef and surrounded by huge rainforests, and I'm very close to making a decision on a property that I have found.

I would be less than a 5 minute walk to this and it's only 15 minutes from a major city.

[Image: beautiful-beach-very.jpg]

[Image: wonga-beach-main.jpg]

My only problem is that all of my country's borders are closed, and I'm not sure if I can legally move interstate anymore. I have to live in hope that things will be relaxed again before the third wave, and I can make a break for it.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2020, 07:59 PM
RE: I am planning my escape. I'm moving as far away as I can.
Do it, Mr Red!
07-16-2020, 08:03 PM
(07-16-2020 07:59 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  Do it, Mr Red!

Oh I intend to.

I have found the perfect house. I just have to convince myself to take the plunge.

07-16-2020, 08:07 PM
Look at that sky FFS.

[Image: Wonga-Beach---Daphne-Titus-Rees.jpg]
07-16-2020, 08:46 PM
(07-16-2020 07:57 PM)Redneck Wrote:  This situation is never going to improve, from now on we will be living the "new normal" which in typical Orwellian double-speak, is anything but normal. How can something new also be normal?

They have just pulled major lockdowns again in my city, and the cops and the army are going door to door and demanding that you submit to a test. There are roadblocks with Soldiers who demand to know why you are outside of your Postal code, they are now telling everyone to make their own mask out of anything they have laying around the house, and they have tested 1 million people. From these tests they have found a few hundred positive results, so now they are saying that the spread is out of control and that we may need even stricter controls.

So I am selling up and getting the fuck out of Dodge. I have found a remote location in far North Queensland, near the Great Barrier Reef and surrounded by huge rainforests, and I'm very close to making a decision on a property that I have found.

I would be less than a 5 minute walk to this and it's only 15 minutes from a major city.

[Image: beautiful-beach-very.jpg]

[Image: wonga-beach-main.jpg]

My only problem is that all of my country's borders are closed, and I'm not sure if I can legally move interstate anymore. I have to live in hope that things will be relaxed again before the third wave, and I can make a break for it.

If you are in a comfortable position to do so.. Do so

I don't see anything comeback to pre 2019/2020 soon. And if this will happen it will happen in 1 or 2 decades when people hopefully are more enlighted. For now we are in the midst of it. It's global, disruptive and planned long ago

There is no stopping it

It is not in my realm of possibilities to "get out" So i need to endure it.

I wish you good luck

Ask for the blue pill. The rabbit hole isn't that nice
07-16-2020, 09:42 PM
Redneck it looks beautiful.

Good luck, I'm rooting for you.
07-16-2020, 10:06 PM
lol, i am planing my retirement in a remote philippines province.
07-17-2020, 12:20 AM
how come only Anglo countries are getting a second wave? the curve has been completely flat in Continental Europe for months.
07-17-2020, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2020 12:26 PM by Rako.)
Australia has 2 week quarantine for foreign visitors:
https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-...tine-costs
07-17-2020, 03:16 AM
I would be less than a 5 minute walk to this and it's only 15 minutes from a major city.-------

looks/sounds like a......................................BIG WIN!
07-17-2020, 07:28 AM
(07-17-2020 02:26 AM)Rako Wrote:  Australia has 2 week quarantine for foreign visitors:
https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-...tine-costs

What US city has roadblocks, wants to know why you are out of your postal code, and demands that you submit to a test?

Australia is often used as the test for other countries. We seem to jump whenever the globalists tell us to.

I live in the worse state for it though.

07-17-2020, 10:04 AM
Does this all culminate in the Three Gorges Dam collapsing, and China blaming the west?
07-17-2020, 12:32 PM

Good song?
07-17-2020, 06:36 PM
^^^ That song was tolerable in the early 80s, for about 5 minutes, when it was only known to other Australians.

Then it became the anthem for every Australian sportsman when they would appear overseas. I hate to think of the number of Aussie fighters who have used it as their walk-out music over the years. It's cheesy and embarrassing.

They are still milking it for what it's worth though. A recent 'lockdown' reboot of the song sucks even more than the original.

07-17-2020, 07:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  many people are joining parler network to escape big tech censorship EVILYOSHIDA 15 1,197 06-30-2020 03:37 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Next level - robbing a moving train. MERICA! EVILYOSHIDA 2 305 06-16-2020 11:08 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Van Damme does splits between moving trucks? Redneck 74 23,279 04-24-2020 02:51 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Dog trying to escape from wolves. amazing vid EVILYOSHIDA 14 1,195 01-24-2020 12:38 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA