Login | Register

Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate’ With Covid VAX
07-06-2020, 03:14 PM
Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate’ With Covid VAX
Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate The Earth’ With Coronavirus Vaccine

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan trended on Twitter on Saturday after he accused Dr. Anthony Fauci and Bill Gates of trying to “depopulate the Earth” through the development of vaccines aimed at ending the coronavirus pandemic.

Speaking at Nation of Islam headquarters in Chicago, Farrakhan urged African leaders and his followers to avoid accepting vaccines and medications developed by Western scientists.

“I say to my brothers and sisters in Africa, if they come up with a vaccine, be careful. Don’t let them vaccinate you with their history of treachery through vaccines, through medication,” Farrakhan said during the speech, which he gives annually on the Fourth of July.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate’ With Covid VAX
https://www.revolt.tv/2020/7/4/21313450/...ion-speech
07-06-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Farrakhan Accuses Fauci And Bill Gates Of Plotting To ‘Depopulate’ With Covid VAX

12-18-2020, 07:20 PM

12-18-2020, 08:05 PM
There is definitely a bizarre push to get black people to take the vaccine asap.

If I were black, I would wait for all the white people to get it first.
12-19-2020, 10:58 AM
DAS RITE!!!

YASSUH!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  adverse reaction reports cov19 vax EVILYOSHIDA 16 282 01-13-2021 09:29 PM
Last Post: Glimmer
  Police open the gates for protestors dustynothing 25 351 01-10-2021 08:31 AM
Last Post: jho
  Bill Gates Asked If Vaccine Is Safe THE_DEAN 9 337 01-05-2021 01:23 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
Video Fauci "Moves Goal Posts" About Herd Immunity. CTsar 7 464 01-02-2021 12:41 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns