Login | Register

Mimi Bids Twitter Adieu
07-01-2020, 02:25 PM
Mimi Bids Twitter Adieu
The constant freezing, deleting and tampering has finally caused the great anti war personality Syrian Girl aka Partisan aka Mimi al-Laham aka Maram Susli to take a break from her truthful anti war efforts to concentrate on her PHD. The last straw seems to have been yesterdays monkeying with her account so her tweets couldn't be retweeted. This is it too for her Youtube and Facebook account as well I'm afraid.

Major deep state victory here and I'm pissed off. Nearly all of her heroic work has been erased it seems Angry

Quote:Syrian Girl Flag of Syria
@Partisangirl
ยท
Jun 29
Taking some time off social media. For real this time

https://twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/...1619?s=20.

Megatherium
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Mimi Bids Twitter Adieu
so anti war is hate speech now?
fuck twitter
i was banned long ago
07-01-2020, 03:40 PM
(07-01-2020 03:21 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  so anti war is hate speech now?
fuck twitter
i was banned long ago

I'm afraid that is precisely the case EY.

It's now time for us to don our doublethinking caps if we want to survive.

Megatherium
07-02-2020, 03:37 AM

07-02-2020, 04:41 AM
Are you guys going to move over to Parler?
07-02-2020, 04:57 AM
Parler? Are you kidding me? You wanna be sure you are not going to be touched, get yourself a vk.com account and stop messing around.

! This post was funded by the goverment of the Russian Federation !
07-02-2020, 05:16 AM
(07-02-2020 04:41 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Are you guys going to move over to Parler?

I've been considering it, I haven't looked at it yet. Only heard about it a couple of weeks ago.

I do enjoy altcensored though.

Megatherium
07-02-2020, 05:45 AM
PewDiePie is next on the chopping block. Je is way too early influential and doesnt play enough ball, they will get him sooner or later. When that happens he could give a great boost to bitchute or whatever platform he chooses to move to.
07-02-2020, 06:26 AM
(07-02-2020 05:45 AM)CTsar Wrote:  PewDiePie is next on the chopping block. Je is way too early influential and doesnt play enough ball, they will get him sooner or later. When that happens he could give a great boost to bitchute or whatever platform he chooses to move to.

If guys like Pewds and Trump don't CREATE their own platform, they have failed (to learn their lesson).

Trump should go for a TV channel, and Pewds should look at video hosting and/or streaming.

Will they be targeted for sabotage? Of course. If anything, that should make their job easier. They know what to expect from Day 1.
07-02-2020, 06:43 AM
Russia could chip in and make an english version of rutube. They are owned by Gazprom. Eventually they would of course be booted from ISPs for meddling and hate speech or whatever, but that is the destiny of every free speech channel regardless.
07-02-2020, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2020 07:34 AM by rezin.)
I don't know anything about rutube but vk and ok ru both have video hosting. I watch movies on ok ru in high quality all the time.

I think they both have an English language version in the options. VK curently has the #stayathome hash tag but you can criticize the corona psychosis with out any problem.

But I don't think that anyone should leave facebook or twitter or youtube. That's what they want you to do, so you are not in their face pointing out their nastiness.

But you should make a mirror back up on vk and constantly mention on your every video that you are also there.

! This post was funded by the goverment of the Russian Federation !
07-02-2020, 07:54 AM
(07-01-2020 03:21 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  so anti war is hate speech now?
fuck twitter
i was banned long ago

I remember checking out your twitter just before you were banned.

You had like 10 followers and 30 retweets.

Being banned was not a big loss
07-04-2020, 12:06 AM
[Image: Eb9ZTC0VAAA0tbm?format=jpg&name=small]
07-04-2020, 01:49 AM
(07-02-2020 07:26 AM)rezin Wrote:  I don't know anything about rutube but vk and ok ru both have video hosting. I watch movies on ok ru in high quality all the time.

I think they both have an English language version in the options. VK curently has the #stayathome hash tag but you can criticize the corona psychosis with out any problem.

But I don't think that anyone should leave facebook or twitter or youtube. That's what they want you to do, so you are not in their face pointing out their nastiness.

But you should make a mirror back up on vk and constantly mention on your every video that you are also there.

The default page is in Russian. That alone promotes a big bounce rate i think. I hope they do more advertising and have a starting page in english for the western world.
07-04-2020, 03:52 AM
^ The advertisement should be pretty easy: "VK, the place where you can say that men are not women"

The VK I'm seeing has all the options in english (sign in, date, etc.) Or do you mean the google search results page.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Checkin all the lootin' vids on Twitter. seems like these people love their CLOTHING pug-thug 10 253 06-02-2020 07:28 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  how come twitter has not flagged this for inciting violence? pug-thug 1 145 05-30-2020 11:15 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Asian guy savagely attacks Andrew Yang on Twitter Redneck 10 610 03-05-2020 11:28 AM
  Zerohedge BANNED from TWITTER for saying NCOV might be BIOWEAPON pug-thug 6 248 02-03-2020 06:44 AM