Login | Register

G Edward Griffin warns about Cultural Revolution in America in 1969
07-01-2020, 10:44 AM
Video G Edward Griffin warns about Cultural Revolution in America in 1969

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2020, 10:49 AM
RE: G Edward Griffin warns about Cultural Revolution in America in 1969
THe plan has been in action concretely since 1960.

it's about total takeover.
07-01-2020, 12:29 PM
[Image: EbtauhBXgAUqUKM?format=jpg&name=large]
07-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Commie Red.

How apropos.
07-01-2020, 06:35 PM
Griffin was ahead of the curve with this stuff.

From 1973

07-01-2020, 06:55 PM
From Myron Fagan in 1968

Quote:[3. Racial Strife.]

At this point let me remind you of another of the important jobs that was assigned to Schiff when he
was dispatched to America. I refer to the job of destroying the unity of the American people by
creating minority-group and racial strife. By the pogrom-driven Jewish refugees into America, Schiff
was creating one ready-made minority group for that purpose. But the Jewish people, as a whole,
made fearful by the pogroms, could not be depended upon to create the violence necessary to destroy
the unity of the American people.

But right within America, there was an already made-to-order, although as yet a sleeping minority
group, the black, who could be sparked into so-called demonstrations, rioting, looting, murder,
and every other type of lawlessness. All that was necessary, was to incite and arouse them. Together,
those two minority groups, properly maneuvered, could be used to create exactly the kind of strife in
America the Illuminati would need to accomplish their objective.

Thus at the same time that Schiff and co-conspirators were laying their plans for the entrapment of
our money system, they were also perfecting plans to hit the unsuspecting American people with an
explosive and terrifying racial upheaval that would tear the people into hate-factions and create
chaos throughout the nation, especially on all college and university campuses, all protected by Earl
Warren decisions and our so-called leaders in Washington. Of course, perfecting those plans required
time and infinitely patient organizing.

Now to remove all doubts, I take a few moments to give you documentary proof of this racial strife
plot. First of all they had to create leadership and organizations to draw in millions of dupes, both
Jewish and black, who would do the demonstrating and commit the rioting, looting, and
lawlessness.

So in 1909, Schiff, the Lehmans, and other conspirators, organized and set up the "National
Association for the Advancement of the Colored People" known as the NAACP. The presidents,
directors, and legal councils of the NAACP were always white men, Jews, appointed by Schiff, and
this is the case to this very day.

Then in 1913, the Schiff group organized the Anti-Defamation League of the B'nai B'rith commonly known as the ADL to serve as the gestapo and hatchet-man outfit for the entire great conspiracy.
Today this sinister ADL maintains over 2,000 agencies in all parts of the country and they advise and
completely control every action of the NAACP or of the Urban League of all the other so-called
blacks civil rights organizations throughout the nation including such leaders as Martin 'Lucifer'
King, Stockely Carmichael, Bayard Rustin, and others of that ilk.

In addition, the ADL acquired absolute control of the advertising budgets of many department-stores,
hotel-chains, and TV and Radio industrialist sponsors, also advertising-agencies in order to control
practically all the mass-communications media and force every loyal newspaper to slant and falsify
the news and to further incite, and, at the same time create sympathy for, the lawlessness and
violence of the blacks mobs.

Here is documentary proof of the beginning of their deliberate plot to foment the black into all
their lawlessness:

Around 1910, one Israel Zengwill wrote a play entitled "The Melting-Pot". It was sheer propaganda
to incite the black and Jews because the play purportedly visualized how the American people
were discriminating against, and persecuting Jews and black. At that time nobody seemed to
realize that it was a propaganda play-- it was that cleverly-written. The propaganda was well
wrapped up in the true, great entertainment in the play, and it was a big Broadway Hit.
Now in those years, the legendary Diamond Jim Brady used to throw a banquet at the famous
Delmonico Restaurant in New York after the opening-performance of a popular play. He threw such a party for the cast of "The Melting-Pot", its author, producer, and chosen Broadway celebrities.

By then I'd already made a personal mark on the Broadway Theater and was invited to that party. There
I met George Bernard Shaw and a Jewish writer named Israel Cohen. Zangwill, Shaw, and Cohen
were the triumvirate who created the Fabian Society in England and had worked closely with a
Frankfurt Jew named Mordicai who had changed his name to Karl Marx, but remember, at that time
both Marxism and Communism were just emerging and nobody paid much attention to either, and
nobody suspected the propaganda in the writings of those three really brilliant writers.
At that banquet, Israel Cohen told me that he was then engaged in writing a book which was to be a
follow-up on Zangwill's "The Melting-Pot". The title of his book was to be "A Racial Program for
the 20th Century." At that time I was completely absorbed by my work as a playwright, and
significant as that title was, its real objective never dawned on me nor was I interested in reading the
book. But it suddenly hit me with the force of a hydrogen bomb when I received a newspaper
clipping of an item published by the Washington D.C. Evening Star in May 1957. That item was a
verbatim reprint of the following excerpt in Israel Cohen's book "A Racial Program for the 20th
Century" and it reads as I quote:

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into
the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites,
we can move them to the program of the communist party. In America, we will aim for subtle
victory. While inflaming the blacks minority against the whites, we will instill in the whites a
guilt-complex for their exploitation of the black. We will aid the black to rise to
prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and
entertainment. With this prestige, the blacks will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin
a process which will deliver America to our cause."

That same excerpt was entered into the Congressional Record of June 7, 1957, by Representative
Thomas G. Abernathy. Thus the authenticity of that passage in Cohen's book was fully established.
But the one question that remained in my mind was whether it represented the official policy or plot
of the Communist Party or just a personal expression of Cohen himself. Hence I sought more proof
and I found it in an official pamphlet published in 1935 by the New York Communist Party's official
Workers' Library Publishers. That pamphlet was entitled The black in a Soviet America. It urged
the black to rise up, form a soviet-state in the south, and apply for admission to the Soviet Union.
It contained a firm pledge that the revolt would be supported by all American 'reds' and all so-called
liberals. On page 38, it promised that a Soviet government would confer greater benefits to black
than to whites and again this official communist pamphlet pledged that, I quote: "any act of
discrimination or prejudice against a blacks will become a crime under the revolutionary law." That
statement proved that the excerpt in Israel Cohen's book published in 1913 was an official edict of
the Communist Party and directly in line with the Illuminati blueprint for world revolution issued by
Weishaupt and later by Albert Pike.

http://annavonreitz.com/illuminatiandthecfr.pdf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Christians Coming Into Focus As Targets Of The Cultural Revolution Skookum Charlie 19 164 06-30-2020 03:42 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Spanish flu happened right at the beginning of the BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION pug-thug 6 121 06-23-2020 01:07 PM
Last Post: kungfool
  Youtube Removes Syrian Girl's US Color Revolution Video Skookum Charlie 3 142 06-21-2020 05:59 PM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  July 21, 1969: Man walks on the Moon for the 1st time? Chaos Reigns 709 52,394 05-31-2020 07:14 PM
Last Post: Redneck