Login | Register

There is a thread on the OG about Ey.com
06-14-2020, 11:31 AM
There is a thread on the OG about Ey.com
Evil Yoshida tried to inform the OG
From: williepep Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 1 day agoMember Since: 7/2/07

Evil Yoshida tried to inform the OG but with our brutish ways we made him feel unwelcomed

We want our chief intelligence officer and strategy guru to return

It seems much of the OG and the world can see the " what " right now

But people don't know the " who" or the " why "

In simple terms some of thst crazy shit EY and others used to talk about no longer quiet seems as crazy

Posted: 1 day agoMember Since: 7/2/07

The conquer and divide thread has so many people posting what they les red from Evil Yoshida

From: theraskal Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 1 day agoMember Since: 1/9/19

Evil Yoshida is a Great Thinker. Diverse Opinion is a Valuable Asset to Online Communities and Freedom of Expression of such Diverse Opinion should be encouraged; otherwise there will develop a boring bias confirmation echo-chamber swamp of stagnation

and let us not forget the Forefather of Forum Intelligence: Professor Redneck. He challenged us to question.

and I would like to mention the wise council of bloodfist to bring balance Smile

Posted: 22 hours agoMember Since: 7/2/07

where have the all gone ?
From: Ruprecht Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 18 hours agoMember Since: 1/1/01

evilyoshida.com

Posted: 17 hours agoMember Since: 2/4/17

I assume he was another right wing nutcase. Fucking OG=Infowars, let me guess its all some plot by someone on the left to rob you of the perfect little America you saw on the tv.

Fuck the OG , fuck the trigger happy , slack jawed, cousin fucking, race baiting, brain dead, shitbags that crowd this forum.

From: Ruprecht Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 17 hours agoMember Since: 1/1/01

Suziwu -
I assume he was another right wing nutcase. Fucking OG=Infowars, let me guess its all some plot by someone on the left to rob you of the perfect little America you saw on the tv.

Fuck the OG , fuck the trigger happy , slack jawed, cousin fucking, race baiting, brain dead, shitbags that crowd this forum.

Which one are you in this video?

From: StrikingMMA Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 17 hours agoMember Since: 2/15/06

EvilYoshida is a very wise man and this forum could use his insights.

From: topteam71 Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 11 hours agoMember Since: 4/27/05

I loved reading EY and Redneck . Some stuff they said was crazy but they were spot on on other things.

From: Dr Martin Van Nostrand Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 11 hours agoMember Since: 7/24/09

Suziwu -

Well....bye.

From: BJ Penn Forever Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 11 hours agoMember Since: 1/1/01

Suziwu -

Ten bucks says this guy puts a soy and hemp dildo up his ass for fun.

From: Black Dougie Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 11 hours agoMember Since: 4/27/15

Suziwu -

From: Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 10 hours agoMember Since: 8/28/10

theraskal - Evil Yoshida is a Great Thinker. Diverse Opinion is a Valuable Asset to Online Communities and Freedom of Expression of such Diverse Opinion should be encouraged; otherwise there will develop a boring bias confirmation echo-chamber swamp of stagnation

and let us not forget the Forefather of Forum Intelligence: Professor Redneck. He challenged us to question.

and I would like to mention the wise council of bloodfist to bring balance Smile

Hey how's your big fat bullish girlfriend doing there pal? She still stuck in bed and needing your help to roll her to the bathroom in a wheelbarrow?

From: bullybull Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 10 hours agoMember Since: 8/26/18

Black Dougie -
Suziwu -

She's trying to absorb testosterone by hanging out but it's obviously not working. Probably time for her to go back to sucking it straight from the pipe.

From: blood fist Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 9 hours ago
Edited: 06/13/20 12:11 PMMember Since: 6/13/09

Oh, is EY gone??

I hadn't noticed. LOL.

He knows he can come back any time. And he knows what will be waiting for him if he does. Same goes for Redneck.

I will not tolerate their malicious lying, historical revisionism and CTard paranoia...the foundations of Conspiretard theory.

If anyone misses those lunatics, just go to EY.com. That's where they are.....and that's where they will stay.

My apologies to friends StrikingMMA and karasu.

From: blood fist Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 8 hours agoMember Since: 6/13/09

btw, Redneck tried a comeback recently. It failed, but not really because of me.

The huge majority of posters on this forum no longer buy the CTard insanity preached by these clowns. Sandy Hook sunk EY on here. Redneck sunk himself by preaching his craziness.

Posted: 7 hours agoMember Since: 1/9/19

Suziwu -

EY and I do not see "eye-to-eye" on all matters, such as Alien/Reptilian theory yet I do not think him to be the wingNUT you propose here and in fact, like myself, he as evolved with age and the wisdom that comes with a curious mind and open eyes Wink

if you wish to make a point or inspire change, then it will be more considered and better received if that point is presented with more eloquence or humor Wink

my own threads often cause a bit of controversy and emotional response yet all to often I manage to turn enemies into friends which will consider what I have to say Wink
Posted: 7 hours agoMember Since: 9/13/08

Suziwu -

Pull your boyfriends cock out of your ass for a second and settle down.

Posted: 7 hours agoMember Since: 1/9/19

blood fist -
btw, Redneck tried a comeback recently. It failed, but not really because of me.

The huge majority of posters on this forum no longer buy the CTard insanity preached by these clowns. Sandy Hook sunk EY on here. Redneck sunk himself by preaching his craziness.

or perhaps it is less mysterious than before because they now see it playing out in the DAILY NEWS

Professor Redneck smartly predicted these events which have come to pass Smile

you are very wise bloodfist and I have no doubt that you observe the news and can see that there is much "string-pulling" going on in the shadows behind the curtains Wink

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: There is a thread on the OG about Ey.com
over there they call me ALT RIGHT and over here they accuse me of being a LIBERAL MONKEY

WOW!
06-14-2020, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2020 12:35 PM by karasu.)
^yes it happens with me all the time that the wingNUTS of each side accuse me of being "the other" and sadly I have lost some friendships, both liberal and conservative, over the political nonsense because I would not agree 100% with their ideology. These were good people.......very odd how otherwise seemingly intelligent people can be so sensitive and emotional about politics.

the reason I can have friends of both sides is because my neutrality may give impression that I am liberal or conservative...so people will assume I am in agreement with them only to later discover that we diverge on some point or other and then they just can't seem to tolerate the fact that I am not willing to drink the Kool-AidTongue

some small example. I may live my own life in a simple and conservative way yet I can also be liberal in how I think people should have the freedom to choose how they live their own life while also understanding that if we are to live as a tribe in a community, a society, then our taxes should be provided to care for the citizens of that society. So I support that "two-spirit" adults should be free to marry who they like, dress how they like, smoke marijuana if they like, and practice whatever spiritual path they choose.....even if I myself live in a more conservative manner as a traditional gentleman of regular habit Big Grin
06-14-2020, 12:39 PM
it's also like I posted about "BraveHeart" and the Revolutionary War......the same people which will get a "hard-on" from fantasizing about BraveHeart or the ForeFathers will HATE on these protesters and their looting. I kind of agree about the Looting being nonsense yet I also try to understand it and the impact of the looting as a SHOCKING message that leads to change.

We cannot deny that USA police has become a militarized force. I recently posted that David Icke video about the "energy we attract" and all that. Well if the USA police assumes a military impression then it's going to create that energy which leads to the situation we have now.......
06-14-2020, 12:42 PM
i was so early on the anti-police brutality shit it's not even funny

since 2003 LITERALLY

I was getting shitted on for saying USA = POLICE STATE for years

and now in 2020 the COUNTRY recognizes the problem.

IDIOTS.

these people do not listen

I am so far ahead of the curve it's not even funny
06-14-2020, 12:49 PM
[Image: nD7exyx.gif?noredirect]
06-14-2020, 12:54 PM
HAHAAHA yeah. I'm not a big believer in staying humble all the time.
For the most part I am, but hey if I feel like saying " i told you so" I will.
the bottom line is in the big picture view of things I have been proven right.

THE EVILYOSHIDA WORLDVIEW TRANSPIRED AND WE ARE NOW BEING SHIFTED TO THE NEW TIMELINE

total CONTROL of the human population is not far away.

EERILY it also mirrors what the END TIMES THEOLOGY FOLKS have stated.

more likely we are just shifting into a NEW ERA of TECHNOLOGICAL DICTATORSHIP

they are trying to take control of the age of the aquarius..... by creating a MATRIARCHAL NANNY TECH WORLDWIDE CONTROL GRID
06-14-2020, 01:00 PM
I remember Professor Redneck many years back noting the change in police uniform from Public-Servant to Military Soldier and how it clearly indicated an evolution into a Police State. I believe it was during the time he predicted the FEMA Camps that came to pass and also the WALL which is talked of now and we see observed in the travel restrictions

and I remember that long before the Kardashian klan, it was pug which keenly observed the VILLAINY of a FOR PROFIT Prison System
06-14-2020, 01:01 PM
yes redneck was very early on the militarized police thing.

look we all agree police brutality is a huge problem.. against all races and especially against blacks.

however there is no doubt there are SELF SERVING AGENDAS being undertaken under the guise of fighting police brutality

ironically due to the anti-police riots.... the states have become MILITARIZED.. with JUSTIFICATION and NORMALIZATION OF NATIONAL GUARD AND MILITARIZED POLICE in all MAJOR US CITIES.

INDEED, ORDO AB CHAO
06-14-2020, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2020 01:03 PM by karasu.)
I also see that "some good may come" of these LOOTERS and like those historic LOOTERS before them, could be the needed SHOCK to the system necessary to challenge the OPPRESSION of a Militarized Police State
06-14-2020, 01:05 PM
yes.. there is definitely some good coming out of it... the police really needed be restrained.

they also need to be taught how to IDENTIFY AND FOCUS ON REAL CRIME instead of PETTY GARBAGE.

they would rather enforce CIGARETTE ID or ALCOHOL ID rather than WIDESPREAD LOOTING

i also feel and I may be the first to say this WORLDWIDE.. and it is .. they will use anti-police shit to create a MENTAL HEALTH REGIME that will act LIKE THE POLICE

so instead of the cops coming over, they will have MENTAL HEALTH GUYS FORCE MEDICATING PEOPLE TO CALM THEM DOWN.

the way the police system works now is based on the FREE WILL SYSTEM.. it assumes people are IN CONTROL OF THEIR IMPULSES AND IF THEY LOSE CONTROL OF THEM IT WAS A CONSCIOUS DECISION AND IT MUST BE PUNISHED

in the NEW REGIME, YOU ARE NOT TO BLAME IF YOU KILL OR ROB.. IT WAS FAULTY NEUROTRANSMITTERS IN YOUR BRAIN... THEREFORE WE WILL STRAP YOU DOWN AND FORCE MEDICATE YOU WITH A COCKTAIL OF ZOMBIFICATION.

this will be a gradual direction you will see coming in a few years.
06-14-2020, 01:20 PM
^there is a good observation in what you have noted yet I also see the other side too.....that people are not a logical machine of precise operation and instead a creature of emotion that is often irrational in its behavior, myself included of course.

it will not be a smooth transition and is medication to calibrate the brain-function really any so different from old-dudes doing Low-T therapy?

this is another mark on the timeline of human/social evolution and will be interesting to see how it plays out.
06-14-2020, 01:25 PM
(06-14-2020 01:05 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  yes.. there is definitely some good coming out of it... the police really needed be restrained.

they also need to be taught how to IDENTIFY AND FOCUS ON REAL CRIME instead of PETTY GARBAGE.

they would rather enforce CIGARETTE ID or ALCOHOL ID rather than WIDESPREAD LOOTING

i also feel and I may be the first to say this WORLDWIDE.. and it is .. they will use anti-police shit to create a MENTAL HEALTH REGIME that will act LIKE THE POLICE

so instead of the cops coming over, they will have MENTAL HEALTH GUYS FORCE MEDICATING PEOPLE TO CALM THEM DOWN.

the way the police system works now is based on the FREE WILL SYSTEM.. it assumes people are IN CONTROL OF THEIR IMPULSES AND IF THEY LOSE CONTROL OF THEM IT WAS A CONSCIOUS DECISION AND IT MUST BE PUNISHED

in the NEW REGIME, YOU ARE NOT TO BLAME IF YOU KILL OR ROB.. IT WAS FAULTY NEUROTRANSMITTERS IN YOUR BRAIN... THEREFORE WE WILL STRAP YOU DOWN AND FORCE MEDICATE YOU WITH A COCKTAIL OF ZOMBIFICATION.

this will be a gradual direction you will see coming in a few years.

There is already some transformations taking place in this realm. One mayor has already changed the policing duties to not include certain types of calls. Like medical calls will no longer be handled by armed cops. But instead by a branch of the police that is not armed. The idea being that you don't need to send guns to every type of call. I think these ideas will get more popular also.
06-14-2020, 01:28 PM
Body cameras should be on every cop without an off button. I've watched too many videos where cops turn off their body camera. They should not have an off button.
06-14-2020, 01:28 PM
yeah they will start with that but soon these armed guards will be coming with tranquilizer "instruments" and hauling people off

then they will run some brain scans on them, saying they have some type of "chemical imbalance" and then zombify/pacify them with some overpriced big pharma meds.

that is probably what they are going to do in the future.

i'm not saying it's going to happen soon, but sometime before 2030

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Democratic primary thread now that Yang thread gone. pilgrim 230 20,550 10-26-2020 08:11 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  "Please visit this UG/OG thread", thread sparkuri 2 2,411 07-20-2013 10:37 AM
  Demonstration. Try to post in this thread with an extremely long thread title !!!!!!! EVILYOSHIDA 7 3,777 05-31-2013 01:48 AM