Tucker: The rise of left-wing rage mobs in America
06-10-2020, 03:20 PM
Tucker: The rise of left-wing rage mobs in America

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Tucker: The rise of left-wing rage mobs in America
Xiao Li

As a Chinese in America I'm so scared to see this happening. It extremely resembles what happened in the Great Cultural Revolution, when there was only one voice could be heard. People would be arrested, humiliated, mutilated and killed just because they had different opinions that they might expressed 10 years ago. Soon all the dissenters were killed or imprisoned, then the people who do not applaud followed, at the end the people who did not clap loud enough were considered non-progressive and anti-revolutionary. The Orwellian dystopian caused the whole society collapse in China and many innocent lives. I'm so afraid US is moving towards that direction today. I feel like I'm witnessing the birth of "goodthink" and "crimethink", and extreme leftists are turning US into a totalitarian nation, just like what they did 60 years ago in China.
06-10-2020, 04:39 PM
I called it a cultural revolution before anyone did. pats self on back.

This is what is going on.

After all it was western intellectuals that created communist China.

they tried to do it the soft way over time, but now they aren't holding back.
06-10-2020, 04:41 PM
LMFAO you can get fired from your job for what your WIFE SAID.

this is FULL BLOWN CULTURAL REVOLUTION
06-10-2020, 04:42 PM
no one pushes back. everyone is too scared

to in love with the flesh.

LOL @ PEOPLE
06-10-2020, 05:23 PM
(06-10-2020 04:41 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  LMFAO you can get fired from your job for what your WIFE SAID.

this is FULL BLOWN CULTURAL REVOLUTION

Yeah, Serbian footballer/soccer player for LA Galaxy just got sacked for that.
06-10-2020, 05:29 PM
the USA has gone mad.

NO one denies the history of racism and ongoing racism against blacks and other groups...

but when you generalize an entire group for their skin color you are COMMITTING the same type of racism you are speaking against

it's just common sense but common sense isn't so common

they use social media to control people

now if you air your views, then the mobs are out to get you.. they will even threaten your life and if you complain twitter will do NOTHING
06-10-2020, 06:09 PM
China state mouthpiece globaltimes weighs in:

Quote:The US has been rocked by protests for over a dozen days and Saturday's demonstrations reached an unprecedented scale.

The protests have reflected numerous issues in the US, but I would like to discuss the phenomenon from a different perspective, namely the valuable information China can draw from the US protests.

These protests are defined as "riots" by the US government, and they have clearly shocked the US. But the impacts are unlikely to become subversive, as almost all observers agree.

In fact, as long as protests around the world don't escalate into uprisings, don't become destructive riots that absolutely negate legal order, are not pushed by strong external adversaries, they won't fundamentally shake the country where they erupt. Threats posed by protests will also be limited.

Certain general protests in some developing countries have escalated into color revolutions. The international environment, in which certain Western countries proactively promote this change, is a fundamental catalyst for such revolutions.

Imagine if the balance of power between China and the US were reversed - if China is much stronger than the US. Picture China applying aggressive policies of intervention in the US. In that case, the US would feel entirely different when facing the turmoil.

There are all kinds of social dissatisfactions in all countries. All of them, after being accumulated for a certain amount, may erupt through abnormal channels. No country, including China, could completely prevent street protests.

But experience from around the world tells us that the stronger China becomes, the more it is able to say no to external interferences via exercising its sovereignty. The greater collective confidence and cohesion the Chinese society has, the more powerful the country becomes to put protests under control and prevent them from deteriorating.

In other words, the degree of danger of protests in countries is not a fixed constant. It varies with changes of national strength and geopolitical situations. Mass unrest in the US will hardly subvert the country, but it is causing more damages to the US society than ever before. It is triggering more anxiety among the US political elites. All those reflect a downward trend in the overall US strength and capability to take situations under control.

China is not a country which is born or destined to be afraid of protests. The perception and feeling of the Chinese people in this regard will certainly change as the country develops. Accelerating China's development, ensuring more achievements in development and rationalizing China's internal governance are the basis for growing collective confidence of the Chinese people. It is a fundamental way for China to solve all its problems.

Development should be placed at the top of China's national strategy. We should do whatever is conducive to development. As a driving force for development, social vitality is by no means a threat to social stability. China, which is developing faster than most other countries and has a founding philosophy to pursue the well-being of its people with social equity, will surely be able to stride forward more steadily and more firmly in a world full of uncertainties.

The author is editor-in-chief of the Global Times. opinion@globaltimes.com.cn
06-10-2020, 08:37 PM
This communist uprising is well prepared and very determined.

It's starting to look like the commies might prevail.

06-10-2020, 10:18 PM
decades in planning

they marched through the institutions
06-11-2020, 02:56 AM
(06-10-2020 04:39 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  I called it a cultural revolution before anyone did. pats self on back.

This is what is going on.

After all it was western intellectuals that created communist China.

they tried to do it the soft way over time, but now they aren't holding back.

Hey that's great, bro. I have been calling it Communism for a LONG time now, even though I would get strange looks and people trying to tell me to use different words to get my point across (Democrat, liberal, coastal elites, etc).

Now you just have to figure out WHO is doing it.
06-11-2020, 02:59 AM
(06-10-2020 10:18 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  decades in planning

they marched through the institutions

Conservatives have been asking the question recently why THEY don't do huge marches and protests.

I think partly because they have jobs, but the other major factor is the COURTS. Just look at how much those who protested the lockdowns were hassled. Drive through church services, barbers...
06-11-2020, 04:28 AM
I was thinking about how this Corona virus stuff coincided with these riots. Looters can wear masks because they are supposed to anyway.
06-11-2020, 04:55 AM
People who ignore social distancing rules may have psychopathic personality traits, study finds-----

https://www.insider.com/people-with-psyc...ing-2020-6
06-11-2020, 04:59 AM
to be fair in comparison to Communism, yes there was certainly violence associated with the Cultural Revolution, yet there is also significant violence in the Capitalist West and a HUGE FOR PROFIT INDUSTRY(police, courts, prisons) which all CAPITALIZE on that "opportunity", not to mention all the violence associated with the GUNS industryDodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2 Primary Oppositions to LEFT view of Trump karasu 0 125 10-25-2020 05:19 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Tucker Carlson in his spare time EVILYOSHIDA 20 466 10-20-2020 06:47 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Joe Rogan: "they've arrested left wing activists for lighting forest fires" EVILYOSHIDA 15 360 10-19-2020 10:51 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  from streets of rage to streets of shame EVILYOSHIDA 5 130 10-12-2020 11:52 AM
Last Post: karasu