05-29-2020, 07:40 AM
LOOTING Raw footage.
A good appetizer here:

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2020, 07:46 AM
RE: MN target looting. Raw footage.
I'm waiting for Dick Tater to chime in about how the looting is all the fault of white people.
05-29-2020, 07:48 AM
foot locker looted

05-29-2020, 07:50 AM
local black owned biz gets looted
https://twitter.com/i/status/1265880608871415808
05-29-2020, 07:51 AM
Remember, armed white protesters peacefully protesting tyranny and then cleaning up after themselves is domestic terrorism. Black people looting is a peaceful protest against huwhite supremacy.
05-29-2020, 08:10 AM
USA needs to EVOLVE to the CIVILIZED SINGAPORE STANDARD. EVERYONE is TREATED EQUALLY.

Give some UBI/Health-Care and tell the People "you can use this to be industrious, to invest or fund your passion.....or you can squander on drugs......but if you are not clean and civilized then you WILL be punished......THEFT and other uncivilized behavior will NOT be tolerated"

give some free housing to the drug/alcohol abusers but REQUIRE civilized cleanliness and if one shows he cannot maintain basic clean habitat/hygiene behavior then he must be institutionalized where he will be HUMANELY cared for.

my guess is that the MAJORITY will use the money to fund their passion while maybe 20% will squander it on drugs/alcohol habit.
05-29-2020, 08:44 AM
karasu, when were you last in a elementary school?

Do you know what CHILDREN do, once they know the teachers are not allowed to punish them, in any meaningful way?

And you expect adults to act differently, for some reason?

I wonder if we exist on the same planet sometimes, because everywhere I see the signs of corruption, injustice, and sociopathy, but when I read posts by you, it seems like none of this exists, and the biggest problem in the world is the lack of state-funded healthcare!
05-29-2020, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2020 11:16 AM by karasu.)
^if you RE-READ my post then you will observe the "incentive", the "reward", and the "punishment". It's a very simple system based on the SINGAPORE EQUALITY System. No more crying racism or "criminals have the guns so I need military assault weapons", and everyone is happy so long as they behave themselves(the incentive).

In Singapore a person must mind their manners regardless of race/position. I'm not some deplorable or jungle riff-raff and I had a FANTASTIC time there, no problems at all, and I felt VERY SAFE walking about at 1am and felt NO NEED for American Style Armament just to enjoy a midnight stroll to the cafe for some Chicken & Rice!

and I do believe that most people will behave themselves but those few 20% which can't maintain basic cleanliness of living quarters and personal hygiene could be humanely institutionalized instead of left INHUMANELY sleeping on the sidewalks!

give the people UBI and most will use to invest, fund their passion, or buy flim-flam(the reward) all of which will stimulate the economy.....the other 20% will be drug/alcohol abusers same as it is now
05-29-2020, 10:49 AM
example: Those looters in the video. Give them UBI but the DEAL is NO MORE LOOTING EVER....you are now EQUAL and MUST behave yourself or you get SINGAPORE STYLE PUNISHMENT, no more RACE CARDing.......you can use the money to invest, fund your passion, or squander on drugs and flim-flam......but Bad Behavior will be punished and same goes for the deplorables, if you get caught poaching then you will be punished SINGAPORE style!
05-29-2020, 11:08 AM
MN target looting. Raw footage.
You don't seem to understand where money comes from.

--I Eat Grits--
05-29-2020, 11:23 AM
and here in this example can observe how MOST people will behave once they are FREE to "live the dream"

this FootBall player achieved Financial Independence. After that did he just become a terrible lazy drug abuser? Nope he did what he most enjoyed, he became a FARMER because he enjoys it. This is the example how MOST people will use UBI. The LOCKDOWN is another example. Most people always complained how busy, no time for exercise, reading a book, etc.....but then on LOCKDOWN they are all going crazy from being BORED. Give those people UBI and they will be industrious, they will use it to fund their passion like this Football player:

"Ex-NFL player who made $25 million quit football at age 29 to become a farmer

In 2009, Jason Brown signed a five-year, $37.5 million contract with the St. Louis Rams that made him the highest-paid center in the NFL.
Five years later, after earning more than $25 million of that contract, Brown is a farmer who is helping to feed the hungry."-----

https://www.insider.com/jason-brown-quit...er-2014-11
05-29-2020, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2020 11:36 AM by karasu.)
(05-29-2020 11:08 AM)Billygoat Wrote:  You don't seem to understand where money comes from.

it comes from the investors(tax payers) and there is a growing awareness about Corporate Welfare System and how those who benefit the MOST invested the least and the PEOPLE are realizing this along with the fact that politicians for too long are living the good life while telling the peasants "Big Gov is Bad".......

so now the People will demand that those Successful Corporations invest in USA INC. so that the PEOPLE get some ROI FREEDOM DIVIDENDS so that they can enjoy the same perks as their BIG GOV leaders they love to cheer for.....
05-29-2020, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2020 12:20 PM by karasu.)
A looter made off with Target Merchandise, and a mannequin, Wednesday night.------

https://www.businessinsider.com/target-t...ing-2020-5

[Image: 5ed05bde4dca6846fa291359?width=1300&...;auto=webp]
05-29-2020, 12:39 PM
just from the perspective of the looter criminal:

why are these people looting target with their low value items?

if you were to loot wouldn't you want to get something with MORE HIGH VALUE?
05-29-2020, 12:53 PM
(05-29-2020 12:39 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  just from the perspective of the looter criminal:

why are these people looting target with their low value items?

if you were to loot wouldn't you want to get something with MORE HIGH VALUE?

Because they're sacking their own hood EY. It's Detroit '67 revisited.

They're dumb mutherfuckers.

Megatherium

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  After weeks of violence, looting, assaults, shootings the msm declares: pug-thug 13 501 07-06-2020 04:05 AM
Last Post: kungfool
  An American HISTORY of LOOTING? karasu 15 235 06-11-2020 03:18 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Acceptable Looting pug-thug 14 274 06-08-2020 03:46 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Unicorn Looting Story Roland Bates 6 125 06-04-2020 03:15 PM
Last Post: pug-thug