Login | Register

Putin has finally slipped. Russia is NWO
05-23-2020, 07:21 AM
Putin has finally slipped. Russia is NWO
by Alexander
(henrymakow.com)

Russia has never been an independent state, that's what is important to point out. It is completely subservient to globalist elite by providing it with natural resources, hot women and test grounds for various experiments.

The only reasons why Russia has not been completely enslaved are ironically mostly poor infrastructure, harsh living conditions and chaotic governance.

Yet Moscow kind of stands out as the most developed, well administered and digitalized city in Russia. For these qualities apparently, it was selected by the globalists as a major COVID-19 psy-op test ground.

First of all, it is important to point out that the number of COVID-19 related deaths is ridiculously low in Moscow even by official count.

satanist-moscow-coronavirus.jpg
The number of cases is exaggerated by statistics manipulation with doctors being forced to classify any kind of pneumonia-like diseases as coronavirus, which has already caused several suicides by doctors, who refused to compromise their integrity.

None of my friends, relatives, acquaintances, neighbors know any people in their social circle being infected with COVID-19. Yet everyday the mass media tells us about new and new Russian government officials, pop stars and public persons getting "sick".

In this kind of setting Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin has enforced the most draconian lockdown ever, which is way more harsh than Federal measures.

bench-moscow.jpeg
(Move along ladies)

Pretty much all the businesses have been shut down for more than one and a half months and we see no end to it.

There's already an avalanche of bankruptcies and unemployment. You are not allowed to leave your home even to the nearest shop unless you have a special digital pass with a QR-code issued by the government.

You have to obtain this pass every time you leave home. If the government considers your request the passes too often, they have a right to decline issuing a new one without further explanation.

You are not allowed in public transport and taxis unless you have a mask on, although it has been proven lots of times that mask is an inefficient way to fight any kind of viral decease.

Mandatory vaccinations with subsequent 2-weeks long home isolation are already being openly discussed with Mayor publicly declaring, that in case the majority of Moscovites does not comply, the city hall "will have to ask the help of the Army".

Cameras and cell phone triangulation data are being used for tracking people without passes, video analytics define whether people are wearing masks or not... Luckily Russian police, even in Moscow, is too lazy to prosecute the offenders en masse, but if Army is used we are in deep trouble.

http://www.henrymakow.com

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2020, 07:22 AM
RE: Putin has finally slipped. Russia is NWO
I was waiting for the moment Putin would slip.. and I guess now it has finally happened.

some say Putin has been replaced by a double, but I would have to see evidence for that.

the control is complete.

COVID has shown that nearly all countries are part of the NWO.
05-23-2020, 07:47 AM
It doesn't necessarily prove that Putin is NWO imo. I'm thinking there could be multiple strains of this virus and should some of these world leaders not comply with WHO quarantine rules they would release the more deadly strain, in which case nationalist leaders like Putin and Trump would get all the blame. They might be aware that they're being blackmailed. I'm not convinced that this manufactured crisis is a mere bluff by tptb. It's very possible that they have something else up their sleeve .
05-23-2020, 08:08 AM
I've gotten to where I don't believe anything about Covid any more. Not the number of deaths and not the protections.

This all does have a NWO feeling.
05-23-2020, 08:09 AM
(05-23-2020 07:47 AM)CTsar Wrote:  It doesn't necessarily proves that Putin is NWO imo. I'm thinking there could be multiple strains of this virus and should some of these world leaders not comply with WHO quarantine rules they would release the more deadly strain, in which case nationalist leaders like Putin and Trump would get all the blame. They might be aware that they're being blackmailed. I'm not convinced that this manufactured crisis is a mere bluff by tptb. It's very possible that they have something else up their sleeve .

Boris Johnson and Trump sure flipped quickly.

I am sure it is like anything, they threaten your family and legacy.
05-23-2020, 08:12 AM
intriguing
05-23-2020, 08:16 AM
(05-23-2020 08:09 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(05-23-2020 07:47 AM)CTsar Wrote:  It doesn't necessarily proves that Putin is NWO imo. I'm thinking there could be multiple strains of this virus and should some of these world leaders not comply with WHO quarantine rules they would release the more deadly strain, in which case nationalist leaders like Putin and Trump would get all the blame. They might be aware that they're being blackmailed. I'm not convinced that this manufactured crisis is a mere bluff by tptb. It's very possible that they have something else up their sleeve .

Boris Johnson and Trump sure flipped quickly.

I am sure it is like anything, they threaten your family and legacy.

It could definitely be just a bluff. The NWO has come up with some real dumb ploys in the past like Russia gate. But I also think that Gates / Fauci / WHO are a lot smarter than the MSM / Democrats who ran with the Russia story for 2 years. So there could be more to this covid than what we know so far.
05-23-2020, 09:02 AM

very good speculation but it's getting into a lot of what ifs

i do not think covid is a bioweapon as the CFR is so low. It's a compelte failure if we look at it from the perspective of it being a potential bioweapon.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
05-23-2020, 09:05 AM
Russia is playing up the numbers and RT has begun shilling hard about COVID

it's all very strange and it's the first time I've seen Putin Slip. He's also been quiet about making statements.

i thoguht Putin would act more like the belarussian president.
05-23-2020, 09:13 AM
(05-23-2020 09:02 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  

very good speculation but it's getting into a lot of what ifs

i do not think covid is a bioweapon as the CFR is so low. It's a compelte failure if we look at it from the perspective of it being a potential bioweapon.

I am beginning to think the low mortality indicates it is INDEED a bioweapon. Now, of course, the question of different mutations and medical malpractice remains, plus statistical manipulation (miscategorization of flu deaths).

But what I mean is, I think they were going for the most contagious virus they could make, with lethality important but not of the utmost importance.

Now how widely can you test a bioweapon exactly, without straight up releasing it? Probably not that widely. A handful of test subjects of every
ethnicity, maybe a few different age groups.

And of course the virus will mutate in the wild.

It is a sign of man's hubris that we think we can design a 'better' virus than has ever existed. So either this weapon surprised them with how immune some people were (whether due to good health or genetic factors) or it only had to mutate slightly before becoming greatly less effective.

IMO
05-23-2020, 11:59 AM
Putin hasn't slipped up. On April 26, 2020 a coup d'├ętat began against Putin. It was openly announced on Russian TV using code words.

The administrative corpus of Russia is made up of pro American/Western bureaucrats who despise Russia with an animalistic fervor. These people were installed to power in the 90s directly by the United States services (primarily the CIA). These people desperately need to remove Putin so Russia can once again become a resource colony of US elite. I say animalistic because they are like attack dogs. To them it doesn't matter that once they have done that, they become useless and will be dealt away like Berezovsky was dealt with. While their masters have a rational hatred of Russia, for these creatures its more important to serve their masters than to live.

The reason for these measures is to create a Maidan type of mentality in the population. Things were just appearing to go back to normal after the mild quarantine, and all of the sudden this happens. There were other things last year like the pension reform. Putin's decrees not being put into action is another (Putin sat down with a whole bunch of governors recently and started asking them why are his orders ignored)

You are accusing him of doing something he hast done at all. Or are you under the impression that he is a totalitarian pharaoh and that everything in Russia happens on his order?

! This post was funded by the goverment of the Russian Federation !
05-23-2020, 12:40 PM
interesting theory but why hasn't he made any statements about the overhyping of this pandemic?

his silence is deafening.

Putin has never been the one to mince words.

Sure he might not be able to control the soros funded NGOs, but at least he can make statements! Where are those statements?
05-23-2020, 12:45 PM
and by slipped I don't necessarily mean he has "slipped up"

I mean he has slipped which could mean he lost power or lost control of the situation.

Seems like both China and Russia have become completely pro NWO very obviously since the pandemic.

I mean even Trump is questioning COVID, yet I don't hear any statement from Putin.

Any truth to him being replaced by a body double?
05-23-2020, 12:55 PM
(05-23-2020 09:05 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  Russia is playing up the numbers and RT has begun shilling hard about COVID

it's all very strange and it's the first time I've seen Putin Slip. He's also been quiet about making statements.

i thoguht Putin would act more like the belarussian president.

former member BRICS used to say that RT is a liberal troll job of the Russian state against the west. BRICS was the biggest pro-Russia guy on here. They do push a lot western MSM narrative as well as conspiracy theories.
05-23-2020, 01:02 PM
before it seemed like they were playing along with certain things, but also pushing a strong anti-war narrative that I liked.
Now it seems they are pushing this COVID stuff uncritically.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  UN NWO Chaos Reigns 3 137 05-27-2020 02:27 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  The story that finally broke the MSM jho 14 1,558 04-30-2020 02:18 PM
Last Post: jho
  NWO in Today's NEWS karasu 4 188 04-04-2020 01:49 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Fauci finally admits this is about as bad as the seasonal flu pug-thug 21 474 04-01-2020 03:18 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns