Login | Register

ROSE/ICKE III the latest video
05-04-2020, 07:43 PM
ROSE/ICKE III the latest video
Brian Rose interviews David Icke for the third time.

This time it's on the London Real website to prevent Youtube and others from censoring it.

He covers some of the same ground as in the previous interviews, but adds a lot more new detail and it has a real time perspective as it was only live streamed a few hours ago.

https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2020, 09:50 PM
RE: ROSE/ICKE III the latest video
Watching now, two thirds in.

Icke is using this opportunity to talk about his old school stuff, reptilians at 1:55.00

Some skeptics will say that Icke made sense about the Corona virus and everything else, but then he discredited it all by bringing up the inter-dimensional lizard people.

I think that Icke wanted to use the opportunity of having such a large audience, to perform as much of his back-catalogue as possible.

Good for him. It's a great discussion they are having.
05-04-2020, 10:05 PM
covid has really brought to light the rampant youtube censorship that has been happening for years

all the other operations were in preparations for this BIG ONE
05-05-2020, 02:51 AM
(05-04-2020 09:50 PM)Redneck Wrote:  Watching now, two thirds in.

Icke is using this opportunity to talk about his old school stuff, reptilians at 1:55.00

Some skeptics will say that Icke made sense about the Corona virus and everything else, but then he discredited it all by bringing up the inter-dimensional lizard people.

I think that Icke wanted to use the opportunity of having such a large audience, to perform as much of his back-catalogue as possible.

Good for him. It's a great discussion they are having.

"Good for him."-----

AGREE! I don't see how Reptilian Theory is any less reasonable than BIG BANG or any other "theory"
05-05-2020, 02:53 AM
beyond our limited experience of physical sense everything else is just "theory". We don't know what's out there or what's beyond.....we can only entertain theories and Reptilian Theory is as reasonable as any other FAITH/GUESS based theory
05-05-2020, 02:57 AM
some people get glimpses of "the burning bush"......like Nikola Tesla and all the others which have Afterlife or Alien Experience....perhaps Ike has had some such experience which lead to his "theory"
05-05-2020, 03:02 AM
The word 'reptilian' is really not as important as the word 'interdimensional'.

It is a descriptor more than a scientific label, to convey the 'cold-bloodedness' of the entities in question.
05-05-2020, 03:21 AM
he needs to get the lizard people out of this discussion

and i'm sure he smart enough to realize how critical is to talk about what we can verify.

bringing up LIZARDS NOW is dumb, as it will discredit the GOOD MESSAGE he has about COVID
05-05-2020, 04:03 AM
if "Reptilian Theory" was truly a joke then I do not believe Mr. Icke would have caused so much intrigue and instead it would be the case that no one would take him serious.......but instead it has been quite the opposite as is evident by the attempts to silence him which just gives more credit to his "theories"
05-05-2020, 04:05 AM
there is no basis to the reptilian stuff.

as an allegory it makes sense, but he is saying as if it were real.

its' just not necessary.
I would be very disappointed if Icke suddenly started talking more about lizards.

it would prove that he is a plant.

The Conspiracy world is showing its TRUE COLORS at the present moment.

Alex Jones is a Qtard

Rense is a fear monger

Zerohedge is a fear monger

nearly all are being DISCREDITED right now

Icke is one of the few that I thought had SOUND opinions, but if he continues with the reptile shit it would be BAD
05-05-2020, 04:09 AM
Alex Jones was never my cup of tea

was always careful of allowing Zero-Hedge to cause negative bias

Icke seems less abrasively intriguing

to each their own.
05-06-2020, 09:35 PM
To be fair, he used this to try and clarify his views on some of things he's been mocked about for decades, and who could blame him with a live audience of 1.3 million people?

He didn't use the word reptilian all that much at all, he mainly referred to beings or entitites that live outside of our 5 sense range.

He likened it to Angels, and the Jin, and Demons mentioned in ancients scripture and mythology.
05-06-2020, 11:03 PM
(05-05-2020 03:21 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  he needs to get the lizard people out of this discussion

and i'm sure he smart enough to realize how critical is to talk about what we can verify.

bringing up LIZARDS NOW is dumb, as it will discredit the GOOD MESSAGE he has about COVID

Agreed.
06-15-2020, 11:31 PM
They just did Rose-Icke IV.

In this one David explains how they've shifted the focus from COVID 19 to the Civil unrest and rioting, all of which is a part of the agenda. Bringing in new normals such as autonomous zones with no police, no prisons, and how the virus is woke enough to not target people protesting over racism, compared to when people protested over being locked down.

The full video is here.

https://freedomplatform.londonreal.tv/ro...-silenced/
06-16-2020, 01:49 AM
4 is excellent highly recommended. people are trapped in a hypnotic spell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Latest white rapper song talkin about fucking your boy's mama EVILYOSHIDA 2 102 02-17-2021 06:09 AM
Last Post: Albino el Mamba
  Latest hot app is Clubhouse. It's about listening to other people's conversations. EVILYOSHIDA 29 426 02-16-2021 02:23 PM
Last Post: jho
  Latest UFO disinfo: Aquatic Aliens /Apes EVILYOSHIDA 7 235 01-12-2021 07:02 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  David Icke New Year Message - WHERE FROM HERE? 2021 EVILYOSHIDA 1 238 01-03-2021 12:15 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA