Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Movement
05-03-2020, 06:36 PM
Video Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Movement
Huh

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2020, 03:59 AM
RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Destroys Big Pharma, Fauci & Pro-Vaccine Movement
Always wondered what this guys story is. How is he allowed to go around telling the truth about everything?
05-04-2020, 04:16 AM
(05-04-2020 03:59 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Always wondered what this guys story is. How is he allowed to go around telling the truth about everything?

Limited hang out? Tell people 98% of the truth, don't lie about anything but omit certain facts, and then, when people come to you begging for 'direction', you give it to them.

"Well, I think we got to vote for Joe Biden this time around, there is no other choice"
or
"Trump needs more time to drain the swamp!"
05-04-2020, 07:42 AM
smells like a limited hangout operation

seems like a designated naysayer

but they are useful if you know how to present them.

you use them as a gateway for the dupes and then show more hardcore stuff later.
05-04-2020, 08:02 PM
(05-04-2020 03:59 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Always wondered what this guys story is. How is he allowed to go around telling the truth about everything?

He was disowned by many members of his family for his "crazy anti-vaccination views", which made him easy to discredit by the MSM. So that probably saved him for a while. He was on the radar a couple of years ago for a few months, but then he dropped off the radar and we didn't see or hear much about him.

But more recently, his Niece and Great Nephew were killed in what I believe were suspicious deaths. She was a human rights lawyer and there is some speculation that she was investigating child trafficking, but I also wonder if it may have been a warning to RFK jr.

What's interesting to me is that just after the deaths, RFK jr posted his damning condemnation of Gates on his instagram, and is now doing the Podcast circuit to continue to attack Gates and his cronies. It's almost as if the deaths of his relatives has fired him up again.

If I were a Kennedy, I think I'd have a bit of a chip on my shoulder after seeing so many members of my family being assassinated.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
05-05-2020, 06:11 PM
Brian Rose interviews RFK jr.

https://londonreal.tv/robert-f-kennedy-j...-dr-fauci/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Will you take a Corona virus vaccine? pilgrim 21 321 06-27-2020 11:20 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Rapper – BLM Is Not Our Movement, It Belongs To George Soros And His Boys“ pug-thug 14 309 06-24-2020 02:19 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Moderna’s Guinea Pig … “Sickest in His Life” after Injected with Covid Vaccine pug-thug 2 99 06-23-2020 02:42 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  NO LIVES MATTER - The hypocrisy of the BLM movement Glimmer 28 442 06-19-2020 02:10 PM
Last Post: CTsar