Login | Register

Oh Canada. Crazy Canuck Goes On Shooting Spree, Deep Sixes 22
04-23-2020, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2020 04:51 AM by Dick Tater.)
Oh Canada. Crazy Canuck Goes On Shooting Spree, Deep Sixes 22
RIP to all the victims.

Now that that's out of the way, a few irreverent thoughts on this senseless tragedy...

One of the victims could GILF Susanna Hoffs a run for her money - assuming she was still alive, of course.

Elizabeth Joanne Thomas, 50-something
[Image: OGUpJp5.jpg]
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/...-1.5540679

Susanna Hoffs when she was 50-something...
[Image: susanna-hoffs-during-meet-the-fockers-lo...?s=612x612]

Crisis actors take note; aside from the lack of tears, this is how a REAL victim acts...

"A nightmare through hell": Victim's brother recalls night of mass shooting

He gets a pass for his LACK OF TEARS because he's white, so he's most likely BROKEN and incapable of fully feeling the deepest emotions unless it's HOMICIDAL RAGE, HATRED, JEALOUSY, INSECURITY, ENTITLEMENT etc...
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scot...-1.5541082

So, his brother, who was visually impaired, heard a gunshot, saw smoke and decided to go and investigate on his own, in the middle of the night, unarmed?

Doesn't sound very "high IQ" to me.

When are whites going to finally address this VIOLENT, VIRULENT, HOMICIDAL pathology in their community?

Let's see if any of them can answer that question without DEFLECTING to "black-on-black" violence in the WHITE CREATED GHETTOS of Chicago, Baltimore, South Central etc.

To learn more about the white man's PATHOLOGIES, check out my White Man Is The Devil WIP thread

It's not easy to conduct a mass shooting in this current state of emergency.
TazTalksYouListen

He used a gun to keep his two-meter distance.
Loup Kibiloki
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2020, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2020 05:47 AM by Dick Tater.)
RE: Oh Canada. Crazy Canuck Goes On Shooting Spree, Deep Sixes 22
Video shows N.S. mass shooting suspect shortly before he was killed

04-24-2020, 05:41 AM
His names are Hebrew, Gabriel, and Ashkenazi German, Wortman/Wurzmann.

They haven't named his parents or his wife/ex-wife/girlfriend that he killed, as far as I know.
04-24-2020, 06:41 AM
Hey Did I mention that this was the town I grew up in?
04-24-2020, 07:21 AM
(04-24-2020 06:41 AM)canuckster Wrote:  Hey Did I mention that this was the town I grew up in?

How densely is it populated? Very spread out, or a regular town/large village?

Just trying to figure out how it took the RCMP so long to respond. Seems completely bizarre to only track the guy down the next day. I.E. more than 12 hrs after the first calls to police.
04-24-2020, 07:29 AM
Have they banned guns yet?
04-24-2020, 07:31 AM
(04-24-2020 07:21 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(04-24-2020 06:41 AM)canuckster Wrote:  Hey Did I mention that this was the town I grew up in?

How densely is it populated? Very spread out, or a regular town/large village?

Just trying to figure out how it took the RCMP so long to respond. Seems completely bizarre to only track the guy down the next day. I.E. more than 12 hrs after the first calls to police.
He killed 20 percent of the town, the population has dropped since we left when I was 14, it's a small township within Colchester county

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman
04-24-2020, 07:33 AM

04-24-2020, 09:12 AM
seems like a lot of stuff happens on 4/19
04-25-2020, 10:24 AM
(04-23-2020 02:15 PM)Dick Tater Wrote:  RIP to all the victims.

Now that that's out of the way, a few irreverent thoughts on this senseless tragedy...

One of the victims could GILF Susanna Hoffs a run for her money - assuming she was still alive, of course.

Crisis actors take note; aside from the lack of tears, this is how a REAL victim acts...

He gets a pass for his LACK OF TEARS because he's white, so he's most likely BROKEN and incapable of fully feeling the deepest emotions unless it's HOMICIDAL RAGE, HATRED, JEALOUSY, INSECURITY, ENTITLEMENT etc...

So, his brother, who was visually impaired, heard a gunshot, saw smoke and decided to go and investigate on his own, in the middle of the night, unarmed?

When are whites going to finally address this VIOLENT, VIRULENT, HOMICIDAL pathology in their community?

Let's see if any of them can answer that question without DEFLECTING to "black-on-black" violence in the WHITE CREATED GHETTOS of Chicago, Baltimore, South Central etc.

To learn more about the white man's PATHOLOGIES, check out my White Man Is The Devil WIP thread
Read my rebuttals to Mr. Potao Head's schizophrenic delusions on his thread. GO to the NSFW forum and post on my thread, "PETITION TO BAN DICK TATER".

TazTalksYouListen

Loup Kibiloki
04-26-2020, 05:06 AM
(04-25-2020 10:24 AM)General Franco Wrote:  

Read my rebuttals to Mr. Potao Head's schizophrenic delusions on his thread. GO to the NSFW forum and post on my thread, "PETITION TO BAN DICK TATER".

TazTalksYouListen

Loup Kibiloki
Likely snapped because of his divorce and his business being shut down due to the "coronavirus'. Those two stressors could put a mentally ill person over the edge .Of course, these facts, politically incorrect, will never be mentioned. I predict more mental illness related incidents as this lockdown continues. Why you, DICK TATER, can not see this obvious fact is disturbing. You sound like an angry fat female white SJW feminist.YOU may as well be an HONOURARY WOMAN, if you're not already on the "DOWN LOW". I SAY YOU BE SLUT SHAMED AND FAT SHAMED in relation to your hateful emotional effeminate foolishnessAngry
04-26-2020, 05:10 AM
(04-26-2020 05:06 AM)General Franco Wrote:  
(04-25-2020 10:24 AM)General Franco Wrote:  

TazTalksYouListen

Loup Kibiloki
Likely snapped because of his divorce and his business being shut down due to the "coronavirus'. Those two stressors could put a mentally ill person over the edge .Of course, these facts, politically incorrect, will never be mentioned. I predict more mental illness related incidents as this lockdown continues. Why you, DICK TATER, can not see this obvious fact is disturbing. You sound like an angry fat female white SJW feminist.YOU may as well be an HONOURARY WOMAN, if you're not already on the "DOWN LOW". I SAY YOU BE SLUT SHAMED AND FAT SHAMED in relation to your hateful emotional effeminate foolishnessAngry
DICK TATER,STOP BEING A NAGGING BITCH!
04-26-2020, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2020 05:30 AM by General Franco.)
(04-26-2020 05:10 AM)General Franco Wrote:  
(04-26-2020 05:06 AM)General Franco Wrote:  
(04-25-2020 10:24 AM)General Franco Wrote:  [quote='Dick Tater' pid='340279' dateline='1587615343']
RIP to all the victims.

TazTalksYouListen

Loup Kibiloki
04-26-2020, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2020 05:38 AM by General Franco.)
(04-26-2020 05:24 AM)General Franco Wrote:  
(04-26-2020 05:10 AM)General Franco Wrote:  
(04-26-2020 05:06 AM)General Franco Wrote:  [quote='General Franco' pid='340394' dateline='1587774266']
[quote='Dick Tater' pid='340279' dateline='1587615343']
RIP to all the victims.

TazTalksYouListen

Loup Kibiloki
04-26-2020, 05:41 AM
[video=youtube]http://[/video]http://

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  93 year old grandpa dresses up and starts shooting. pug-thug 1 121 06-29-2020 03:10 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Alex Chilcott talks about getting harrassed by cops in Canada pug-thug 1 110 06-20-2020 03:52 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Are CTer's still Crazy? Redneck 36 1,087 04-11-2020 11:03 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Joe Biden missing? Deep Fakes? pug-thug 9 364 03-31-2020 03:42 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns