Login | Register

The MYTH of the Foreign Woman
04-18-2020, 03:04 AM
The MYTH of the Foreign Woman
the first TRUE comment read:

Slay Onyx
13 hours ago (edited)
No matter where you are in the world, woman nature remains the same. After you get married to the girls especially in S.E. Asia, things changed. For those who think Asian girls are better than the western one, you are deeply wrong. At first they might seemed to be friendly as you are a foreigner, but as time passes by, you won't be happy after you get married. The only reason these girls interested in you because of two things. 1. You are a westerner. 2. As a westerner, they thought you have money to provide. Dude, trust me and your life will be saved. I am Asian. I knew what is in the minds of these vampires.

dude is perpetuating dangerous MYTH and here is the video:

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2020, 03:06 AM
RE: The MYTH of the Foreign Woman
Lews Therin
12 hours ago
Exactly, I just think they are better at hiding it that American until they get what they want. They are better at playing the long game.
Honestly, Bachelor was careful in at least one regard. If these girls like to have casual fun (and they are I've been there) they are not marriage worthy. Body count matters also applies to them also.
When they marry, their true color shows.
04-18-2020, 03:07 AM
Harris Frankou
12 hours ago (edited)
@ShardyTechTips All I can say was coming from a Greek background and talking traditional family values with a Vietnanese freind he said... "the women no matter how successful you must keep Fighting...enough is never enough."
He said you cant just shut down travel the world with your family have a gap year ...if you are rich.
You gotta chase the guy that is "worth more"
But that is his view as a Nguyen.
I am just a rascist male half white for my opinions...? From a pure Asian?
04-18-2020, 03:07 AM
Cam Mewton
12 hours ago
women everywhere the same, bring them to america, and they act like all the white and black girls here... it's the environment that's restricting them.
04-18-2020, 03:08 AM
Royal Satan
7 hours ago
This is an illusion. They treat so only towards western men because they think western men not only have higher status and are wealthier but they also respect women more (in another word more easily controllable). They humiliate their own men by comparing them to the "better" western guys. You know you can't expect any good from such opportunistic creatures (think about those white women who put down white men)!
04-18-2020, 03:09 AM
Paul Mall
6 hours ago
Exactly. Give them a couple years in North America and they'll be the same as everyone born and raised here. Even if you marry them there and bring them here; in a couple years it will be no different.
04-18-2020, 03:09 AM
Mr. G
5 hours ago
A guy can't be more wrong when it comes to Asian women. Why do you think many asian men over there are called "herbivores"?
They're literally trying to BRIBE men into marriage with them. The fact that Asian men have so many major, MAJOR problems with them is more than enough reason for me to stay away from them. That's a CRIMSON flag right there. Asian women are the biggest, most relentless, most calculating, utterly merciless goldiggers of the human race. If they smell money on you, they will turn the entire world upside down to get to it. Just ask Asian guys. Bringing them to America, will only make it worse than it already is.
04-18-2020, 03:10 AM
newoaknl
5 hours ago
I can agree ... I got a woman from Greece. Fell in love with her, she was sweet... as soon as i took her here, she changed. Because my country has feminism. Her country has not. Her restrictions where gone. It became horrible for me with alot of damage.
04-18-2020, 03:11 AM
Piotr Biesiada
13 hours ago
In Poland it is the same with Polish women. Nothing new.
04-18-2020, 03:11 AM
Piotr Biesiada
8 hours ago
@I agree getting to be as American women. Also Polish women are spoiling Ukrainian girls so there is every day less of decent Ukrainian girls.
04-18-2020, 03:12 AM
Planet Mikusha
7 hours ago
I lived in Poland, the women are best avoided. They are materialistic and opportunistic.
04-18-2020, 03:12 AM
Vermillion Knight
13 hours ago
Women will be women... Take the red pill, and tread dating with caution
04-18-2020, 03:15 AM
Boffin Grusky
13 hours ago (edited)
I knew a guy that was in the Army and married a Korean woman. They moved back to the States, and after about 5 years, the cute, submissive housewife became "Americanized". As the years went by, it only got worse, and his life became bizarre. You already know the rest of the story. I lost contact, but I always felt bad for the guy. He went to bed with his dream girl and woke-up with an absolute nightmare. If you marry a foreign girl, it's probably best not to bring them back to the States.
04-18-2020, 03:16 AM
CEO Top Dog
13 hours ago
When dating abroad NEVER take her back to the states. That's just a rookie mistake. Men have alot of value abroad but if they bring her to the US his value drops again. Guess why? Hypergamy. The guy was in the 1% back in her country now hes not in the US because she can see all the guys better than him.
04-18-2020, 03:16 AM
Boffin Grusky
12 hours ago (edited)
@Heart Donor I think women are women. They are the same all around the world. It's what they are allowed to get away with that makes the difference. In the States, we even incentivize bad behavior. Just ask any divorce lawyer!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Larry Elder Eviscerates The Systemic Racism Myth pilgrim 10 238 06-25-2020 10:39 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Myth: Nitrite In Cured Meat Is Linked To Diseases Like Cancer pug-thug 2 120 06-23-2020 08:24 AM
Last Post: karasu
  The logic of US foreign policy. Flowchart pug-thug 0 123 04-26-2020 03:58 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Ex-foreign service officer says there is no 'deep state' pug-thug 5 576 08-11-2019 04:51 PM
Last Post: pug-thug