Login | Register

Yet Another Covid-19(84) Thread
04-06-2020, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2020 01:03 AM by Dick Tater.)
Yet Another Covid-19(84) Thread
My mind is so blown by this conjob plandemic, I'm surprised my head hasn't exploded.

People doing good/great work exposing this scam...

Websites
Off-Guardian
Jon Rappoport
A Swiss Doctor On Covid-19

Disappointments...

Mixed Bag
Global Research - IMO, not enough of their articles question/shred the official narrative

Ridiculous Fearmongering
ZeroHedge
Natural News

IMO, NN and ZH have completely and forever trashed their credibility. On this topic, they've outed themselves as being establishment websites with ZERO pretense of being alternative media. I wonder if they get paid extra for outing themselves.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Yet Another Covid-19(84) Thread
For the record, based on the evidence I've found so far, the following are my preliminary conclusions;

- what happened in China and Iran was/is bio-terrorism by the usual suspects (CIA and possibly Mossad). IOW, acts of war.

- it seems likely that either different strains of SARS-COV-2, or even different bio-weapons altogether, were released in different populations.

- the tests for SARS-COV-2 are unreliable, not much more than a money-making scam that (are purposely designed to) return a high percentage of false positives.

- in the west, little to no distinction is being made between died WITH CV or died FROM CV; as many deaths as possible are being labeled CV.

- incredibly, there may be NO pandemic whatsoever in "western" countries given that the death rate in most for the first few months of 2020 is not (much) higher than recent years, and in some cases, it's even lower(!)

- it's possible that other factors, including 5G, are playing a role in the hardest hit areas on the planet.
04-06-2020, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 07:18 AM by Dick Tater.)
I hope time proves me wrong on all of the following predictions but based on what's happening...

- This isn't an exercise, this is the real fucking deal. Things are about to get a lot worse, for a lot longer than they're letting on. Not because of that silly, relatively harmless "virus" but because the ruling class are using it as a pretext to tighten the noose on an almost planetary scale. What chutzpah to try and lock down the whole world - and they seem to be succeeding without even firing a single bullet, so far. Impressive!

- They're going to try to use this hoax to pull off mandatory vaccinations world wide.

- Starvation is in the pipeline for tens, possibly hundreds, of millions of westerners due to both food and cash shortages due to completely unnecessary mass forced unemployment.

- This plandemic will be used as a pretext to exterminate millions of "undesirables" in addition to those who die from the forced vaccinations, starvation, suicide, overdoses etc. I say this because they seem to be mobilizing for something even bigger worse than 'just' forced vaccinations and civil unrest.

- Like so many instances in the past, people who don't get out while they still can might not live to regret it.
04-06-2020, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2020 09:38 AM by Dick Tater.)
Of course, it wouldn't be a Dick Tater thread without lots of quotes...

Corona beer kills more people than corona virus.
Unknown

Plandemic - A coordinated effort to enslave mankind.
Unknown

‘Social Distancing’ is nothing more than an ill-conceived oxymoron!
Unknown

This "pandemic" shows how weak, brainwashed and docile the American people are.
Youtuber (strikethrough mine)

This is the biggest scam to be foisted upon the whole world, and honestly, what’s frightening is not their fake virus, what’s frightening is the great number of people around us who are so dumbed down they’ll believe ANYTHING without ever questioning whether or not it’s true.
Youtuber

THE FAKE VIRUS and THE TOTALITARIAN, COMPLETELY ILLEGAL "RESPONSE" has robbed us of everything decent and wholesome and has proven that well over 50% of our neighbors, even so-called friends, are ignorant TURDS who are weak minded, fear filled fools with no relationship to reality. This is the ultimate INVASION OF THE SPECTACLE intended to make us identify with "apparent life" and make us INCAPABLE of seeing what is real through our direct experience.

The depraved concept of social distancing is “the concrete manufacture of alienation,” a concept articulated by Guy Debord in 1968. It is the final step in the artificialization of human reality, where all experience becomes internalized and artificial due to the propaganda we receive from electronic media. There has never been a better example of this than this current “sheltering in place.”

You turds that bought this HOAX hook, line and sinker ARE COMPLICIT IN ONE OF THE MOST HEINOUS CRIMES IN HUMAN HISTORY.
tjnyt

Emphasis theirs unless otherwise stated. Applies to all quotes in this thread
04-06-2020, 02:56 AM
Can't Even Cough No More! Siri CV19 Spoof

04-06-2020, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 06:58 PM by Dick Tater.)
Thoughts On Sheeple

The sheeple will believe anything the idiot box tells them.
Youtuber

Zombie humans are the greatest threat to us all right now.
Youtuber

The zombie has become an adequate metaphor for the modern man.
Unknown

The people I see wearing masks I wonder how many of them believe there are more than 2 sex’s?
Unknown

I’m in SC, one of the few states left that does not have a stay at home order. It’s incredible how many of the residents are calling on our governor to put that order in. These ppl are completely willing to give up all of their rights because of this “virus”. That alone is more frightening to me than some stupid cold.
Youtuber

So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.
Unknown

Examining the base characteristics of mankind that have allowed the ruling class to pull off such a brazen world-wide psy-op against the plebs.
04-06-2020, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 07:21 AM by Dick Tater.)
- I already believed the ruling class was hopelessly evil and the sheeple profoundly stupid. This hoax makes me realize I may have underestimated both.

- Governments around the world have basically declared war on their citizens. If destroying their jobs, income and way of life for no good reason isn't soft genocide, I don't know what is. I wonder if and when the sheeple will wake up, realize this and revolt?

- I'm especially interested to see what those gun-loving, constitution parroting militia groups in the States do about the politicians, media, cops and other traitors involved in this scam who are threatening to destroy the country and lives of millions of people, including possibly their own. My guess is they'll do nothing. In 6 months, McConnell, Cuomo, DeBlasio, Pelosi, Blitzer, Carlson, Bill Fucking Gates et al, will all still be breathing. I'm generally against the death penalty and "judge, jury, executioner" except in times of war and cases of treason with incorrigible, psychopathic scum who are obvious enemies of humanity.
04-06-2020, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2020 03:40 AM by Dick Tater.)
Thoughts On Human Stupidity

Stupidity appears to be an epidemic problem, even among "scientists".
ItsTheWoo

The masses will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.
Adolf Hitler

The more advanced technology becomes, the lazier, dumber and more gullible humans become.
Anthony Colpo

Never forget, half the voters in the USA voted to re-elect George W Bush, so that explains a lot.
Unknown

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Albert Einstein

Humans may very well be nature's first attempt at intelligent life. That would explain why most people don't quite make it.
Anarchiste

Examining the base characteristics of mankind that have allowed the ruling class to pull off such a brazen world-wide psy-op against the plebs.
04-06-2020, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 07:18 PM by Dick Tater.)
More Thoughts On Human Stupidity

Stupidity is the hallmark of humanity, the torch that is passed down throughout the ages.
Unknown

The staggering success of the pharmaceutical industry is irrefutable proof that the average human being is a complete moron.
EyesWideOpen

Never before in the history of mankind has a populace been brainwashed as we see today. The mindless masses follow the herd as their controllers have planned, all by design to enslave you.
Unknown

It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.
Giordano Bruno

This is a seasonal flu that has been whipped into a pandemic panic frenzy by the fake news media and the global authoritarian government crowd. The only pandemic we suffer from is the STUPIDITY PANDEMIC. It is very real and highly contagious.
Unknown

04-06-2020, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 06:59 PM by Dick Tater.)
More Thoughts On Human Stupidity

Most people are too stupid to even realize they're enslaved. And many times, the loss of freedom is met with thunderous applause.
Unknown

The fact is, the plebs are too stupid to know what to do. They need to be told what to believe, who to hate, who to fight, what to buy, who to vote for, what to need, what to want. They are comfortable with their insane delusions that they are actually smart, thinking people exercising free will.
Unknown

Anarcho-Capitalists like to compare livestock to people and say that animals (humans) would be able to live free without the farmer (ruling class). Well, I disagree; some species of animals are so stupid, so domesticated, that they would starve without the farmer. And I think that is the case with 99% of the human species. Human beings need government, and they usually get the government they deserve. Don’t get me wrong, I do have empathy for the people being oppressed, but I now understand the ruling class, I see were [sic] they’re coming from.
Unknown

Half the population by definition is of below median intelligence, many far below. In a true triumph of democracy, as Mencken foresaw when he observed that, ‘As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their hearts’ desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron’. The Dunning-Krugerites who adore Trump really see him as smart, but, then again, they also over-estimate their own intelligence tragically.
Unknown

04-06-2020, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2020 03:44 AM by Dick Tater.)
Thoughts On Sheeple

Zombie movies are so popular because people are turning into them.
Les Visible

The average man never really thinks from the beginning to the end of his life. The mental activity of such people is only a mouthing of clichés.
H.L. Mencken

The difference between a talking ape and a human being is the unique mind. An integral human being has a true individual mind, not simply a reflection of the collective mind.
Unknown

George W. Bush was a chimp-like creature who struggled to mouth a coherent sentence. Any species that submits to subhuman fucktards like this has serious issues with authority worship.
Anthony Colpo

The grand reset can't come soon enough here in the urinalysis is freedom, praise your corporate pimps, hide behind the flag [of] good ol’ U S of A. Love it or leave it snort 400lb drooling, double digit IQ mouthbreathers as they pull their face out of a tub of lard long enough to hear what is on the brainwashing box. What a sorry state of affairs.
Unknown

04-06-2020, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 06:59 PM by Dick Tater.)
More Thoughts On Sheeple

It’s not the fat, gout-riddled, spiritually empty, psychotic banksters with their anti-human alien agenda who are the real threat. No. The real threat are the hordes of soulless ones who blindly obey. They are the foundation of the pyramid of control. They gladly hold the system together because they are are not fully human. I will say it again. They ARE NOT fully human. They lack a certain cog in the fabric of their consciousness. They lack wisdom so they will side with the power-structure against you. These people have something wrong with them at the soul-level. They are your biggest threat. Beware the soulless drone.
Charlie Veitch

Western ‘civilization’ has been so mindfucked by mass media, the corrupt education system, corrupt government, crony capitalism, industrial foods and all sorts of other cultural/bureacratic/corporate propaganda that most people are not really human. They are more like walking shells of humans. Maybe that explains Hollywood’s obsession with pumping out zombie movies. Zombies are mindless, unfeeling, drones that just consume which is exactly what white picket fence, Toyota Corrolla/caravan driving, McDonald's eating, Disney World venturing, corporate consuming people are.
Unknown

04-06-2020, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 06:59 PM by Dick Tater.)
More Thoughts On Sheeple

Sheeple rarely, if ever, question the professional class.
Unknown

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.
Voltaire

The people will believe what the media tells them to believe.
George Orwell

Robopathology has taken over this world, Humans act like robots.
Lina Esco

People that do not think for themselves, will let the media think for them.
Unknown

It's not the ones who say, "Get to work" who are the problem, it's the ones who reply, "Yes, sir!"
Unknown

Most people are followers and will follow blindly wherever the masses are going and the masses will always follow wherever their masters lead them.
Trojan Pam

04-06-2020, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 07:00 PM by Dick Tater.)
More Thoughts On Sheeple

Its amazing that people still believe they are getting anything close to the full truth from mainstream media. It requires extreme devotion to ignorance.
Unknown [strike-through added]

Yes, this phenomenon shows the true core of basic human nature; most human sheep prefer the safety (and misery) of the herd over the freedom and fulfilment (and uncertainty) of being a self-actualized individual.
Acehole

Sheep don't want to be treated like sheep, they want to be treated like stallions, even though they know in their hearts they're happy just being sheep.
Unknown

The Age of Feudalism never really went away, and the masses still believe in the Divine Right of Kings and CEOs. The avarice of the Illuminati elitists is supported by the Dumbinati masses who obey them.
Greg Fegel

04-06-2020, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2020 07:00 PM by Dick Tater.)
More Thoughts On Sheeple

The power to fit in with one’s social peers can be irresistible. To a human lemming, the logic behind an opinion doesn’t count so much as the power and popularity behind an opinion.
Norman Livergood

Can you imagine how unstable a society would be without the majority of its populace in a prole-like stupor? A large proletariat stabilizes a nation like a heavy hull does a yacht. Without them, a country would be in hyper-ventilating chaos at the slightest provocation.
Unknown

The simple monkey mind is not evolutionarily designed for thinking and anaylsis; it’s designed to detect and then suction itself to a leader. Therefore, the overwhelming majority of people base their opinions on the charisma of the person saying it, and not the content of what he says, intuition, or anything resembling reasoning. Thus politics.
ItsTheWoo

Normal people are sheep. Points 4 and 5 present an interesting contradiction amongst normals. They know it all but at the same time won’t believe anything unless an authority figure spoon feeds it to them. They simply cannot do anything unless given permission by a doctor or unless the television tells them it’s OK.
Mike Danger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Coronavirus Covid-19 Official Discussion Thread The Diet Butcher 1,128 19,915 Today 10:10 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Democratic primary thread now that Yang thread gone. pilgrim 144 3,039 Today 06:53 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Dana White says media are trying to sabotage UFC’s return during Covid-19 pilgrim 16 313 05-23-2020 02:12 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  most important video to watch. Tanzanian president exposes COVID pug-thug 8 213 05-15-2020 03:39 PM
Last Post: pug-thug