Login | Register

the HYPOCRISY of the Left AND THE RIGHT!
03-28-2020, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2020 10:21 AM by karasu.)
the HYPOCRISY of the Left AND THE RIGHT!
I have no allegiance to either.

the Plank-in-the-Eye Religious Right and their Pious Morality is probably more immoral than the Liberals they are throwing stones at! How many Republican Politicians have been EXPOSED for homosexual affairs and other debauchery all while railing against it as their wingNUT support drinks the Kool-Aid!??!

and then the LEFT with their Eco-Complaining while jet-setting around the globe on holidays abroad, feeling themselves open-minded and worldly acting smugly superior for living like Colonizing Elites in some poor ethnic backwater and they are as much guilty of intolerance and bigotry as any other with their shameful remarks of "uneducated whites and deplorables"!

BOTH the Left and the Right is FULL of HYPOCRISY and anyone which thinks one or its leader is the more moral superior to the other is a HYPOCRITE tooDodgy

Did I think Bernie/Yang was the moral superior. Nope and I was HONEST about it, I said many times how I am SUSPICIOUS of ALL such people which seek positions of power. I said I supported their agenda of the TAXES we pay used to BENEFIT the people! I don't support them because I believe them to be some moral political messiah.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: the HYPOCRISY of the Left AND THE RIGHT!
Also EVERYONE is meddling in everyone else's politics, the WHOLE WORLD IS DOING IT, trying to influence the political direction of the Major Powers and the internet is just a new vehicle resource to use in that endeavor.

So I don't really see the big deal?
03-28-2020, 10:29 AM
[Image: 2kixhy.jpg]
03-28-2020, 02:26 PM
and just so there is no confusion, I profess to be a raskal and no more morally pious than the average stinkerTongue I support certain propositions because I believe them to be good for the people of my social position. Otherwise, the "you're racist vs you are immoral" nonsense is not of concern to me and find it all very pot/kettle!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Of Compilation: Left vs Right Dick Tater 17 91 06-04-2020 01:15 AM
Last Post: Dick Tater
  The darling of the left pug-thug 5 328 02-17-2020 04:10 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Joe Rogan gets "cancelled" by the woke left - for endorsing Bernie Sanders CTsar 30 766 01-27-2020 10:35 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Elite Hypocrisy karasu 4 306 01-22-2020 03:26 AM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher