Login | Register

Are CTer's still Crazy?
03-22-2020, 03:52 PM
Are CTer's still Crazy?
Those crazy CT people who talked about problem, reaction, solution, the restriction of travel, being locked down in cities, districts or zones being introduced that you cannot pass through without the proper documentation, cashless society, martial law, 100% surveillance, Agenda 21, and many other things that we are now seeing unfold before our eyes.

And a tinfoil hat probably protects you from 5G. Either that or it becomes a conductor and fries your brain even quicker. Big Grin

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Are CTer's still Crazy?
Professor Redneck, you BRILLIANTLY predicted ALL of THIS on the OG back in the day.....I remember, I was there! and I remember the attacks and insults(against forum rules of course but who gets BANNED???)

well, thanks for your good work, you are a HERO! You also warned us about SHILLS! I don't forget that! and I always try to protect myself from the poisoned Kool-Aid so I don't get sucked into becoming some wingNUT and I know that there's always some self-interest agenda at play!

I was a bit more naive back in the day, youthful idealism(not a terrible thing) which I evolved into thinking 'okay, so this is how the world works and that's how it is, so how can I SURVIVE and THRIVE!?!'

BIG WIN Professor Redneck!
03-22-2020, 05:31 PM
[Image: 1wbjm9.jpg]
03-22-2020, 06:10 PM
(03-22-2020 05:29 PM)karasu Wrote:  Professor Redneck, you BRILLIANTLY predicted ALL of THIS on the OG back in the day.....I remember, I was there! and I remember the attacks and insults(against forum rules of course but who gets BANNED???)

well, thanks for your good work, you are a HERO! You also warned us about SHILLS! I don't forget that! and I always try to protect myself from the poisoned Kool-Aid so I don't get sucked into becoming some wingNUT and I know that there's always some self-interest agenda at play!

I was a bit more naive back in the day, youthful idealism(not a terrible thing) which I evolved into thinking 'okay, so this is how the world works and that's how it is, so how can I SURVIVE and THRIVE!?!'

BIG WIN Professor Redneck!

Thanks for remembering. What we are seeing today is exactly what I was warning about, and being mocked by the majority at that forum.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
03-23-2020, 03:15 AM
everything we talked about has come true

CTing is the norm, hence why they are trying to clamp down what they call "fake news"

we are no longer special as almost everyone has adopted our views.
03-23-2020, 03:56 AM
(03-23-2020 03:15 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  everything we talked about has come true

CTing is the norm, hence why they are trying to clamp down what they call "fake news"

The scary part is that we have warning about depopulation for so long.

Cashless, and microchips, for SO long!

People will literally forget that they were warned. The classic "you were early, so you were wrong".
03-23-2020, 05:14 AM
(03-23-2020 03:15 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  everything we talked about has come true

You didn't have to be a genius to figure this out....just some common sense, independent thought, and some honesty/moral courage. Sadly qualities most people(sheeple) lack, especially the establishment approved opposition, like SJW"S, feminists, cultural marxists, LGBTQ, Antifa etc.Angry
03-24-2020, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2020 04:09 AM by karasu.)
the RULING ELITES enjoying some Peasant wageSLAVE Surveillance and CONTROL INCREASE!??! no FREEDOM even in the HOME???

"Employees at home are being photographed every 5 minutes by an always-on video service to ensure they're actually working — and the service is seeing a rapid expansion since the coronavirus outbreak"----

https://www.businessinsider.com/work-fro...deo-2020-3
03-24-2020, 01:16 PM
[Image: DAD9325-D-33-B7-4-A71-9199-63-D4-C4002-A8-F.jpg]
03-24-2020, 05:53 PM
[Image: conspiracy.jpg]
03-25-2020, 02:51 AM
(03-24-2020 05:53 PM)Redneck Wrote:  [Image: conspiracy.jpg]

There is a saying in military strategy, to "never fight the LAST war".

I think that is sort of what happened after 9/11. Everyone was on high alert for false flags and terrorism.

We knew the end goal, but we didn't know exactly how we would get there. I think we all have a pretty good idea, right about now.
03-25-2020, 03:07 AM
and this has the potential to be a Marvelous Thread! BIG WIN Professor Redneck! I hope the HATER CORPS is lurkingBig Grin
03-25-2020, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020 03:22 AM by karasu.)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
03-26-2020, 01:31 AM
"People who intentionally spread coronavirus could be prosecuted under federal anti-terrorism laws, DOJ official says

State-level prosecutors in Missouri and New Jersey have already pressed terrorism charges against people accused of intentionally and maliciously spreading the virus to infect others. "-----

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavi...ico-2020-3
03-26-2020, 01:34 AM
"The FBI is promoting a home-workout app for people stuck indoors during the coronavirus outbreak. It also tracks your location and which WiFi networks you're using."----

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-home...acy-2020-3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  VIDEO- CTer Santos Bonacci Arrested. Gnostic Warrior. pug-thug 11 6,032 07-16-2019 10:18 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Crazy chimp fight @ LA zoo Hellfire Awaits 13 5,586 01-23-2019 12:20 PM
  1946 was a crazy year to be born. Jackson. Mercury. Trump, Clinton. GWB. Madonna. DonJohnson 23 3,003 11-15-2018 05:02 AM
  ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ is the #1 Movie in America pug-thug 30 3,683 09-11-2018 07:27 AM
Last Post: Redneck