Login | Register

Stroke
03-22-2020, 11:20 AM
Stroke
Hello my friends. It's been a long time. My nephew Ricky has been trying desperately to contact someone at this forum as well as trying Masato's as well. I have been recuperating from some kind of stroke. Ricky knows the details of that. I am still a bit cloudy on all of it.

Awhile back, I remember I was in my back yard and then Ricky came over and he found me face down by my fence. I don't remember any of that. All I remember is waking up in a white room with some kind of dark colored machinery that was humming.

And then I was back in my room at home. Can't remember going there at all. I could see people around me moving in slow motion and I could hear people talking but I couldn't understand anything.

I'm sorry I have been unable to let anyone know what happened, but it was the nature of some kind of incident that I couldn't't control. I think I am getting some of my memory back and one of the things that randomly came back to me was my old password here. In fact, I couldn't even write anything. It didn't make any sense. But now it does again. So I am thankful for that.

I don't have any pain at all...but some things don't make any sense. Ricky has been helping me out a lot. I might try to get him to come on my account and tell you guys more details and things that he knows better than I do.

I will try to be back again more often now. I hope you are all doing well.

Roy

Enjoy marijuana
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Stroke
..kek
03-22-2020, 11:30 AM
welcome back roy, you do sound quite lucid

amazing that you could remember your password here

so you are recovered now?
03-22-2020, 11:33 AM
Amazing he can type full paragraphs too. kek
03-22-2020, 12:44 PM
Welcome back GM Roy.
03-22-2020, 01:01 PM
(03-22-2020 11:20 AM)GM Roy Wrote:  Hello my friends. It's been a long time. My nephew Ricky has been trying desperately to contact someone at this forum as well as trying Masato's as well. I have been recuperating from some kind of stroke. Ricky knows the details of that. I am still a bit cloudy on all of it.

Awhile back, I remember I was in my back yard and then Ricky came over and he found me face down by my fence. I don't remember any of that. All I remember is waking up in a white room with some kind of dark colored machinery that was humming.

And then I was back in my room at home. Can't remember going there at all. I could see people around me moving in slow motion and I could hear people talking but I couldn't understand anything.

I'm sorry I have been unable to let anyone know what happened, but it was the nature of some kind of incident that I couldn't't control. I think I am getting some of my memory back and one of the things that randomly came back to me was my old password here. In fact, I couldn't even write anything. It didn't make any sense. But now it does again. So I am thankful for that.

I don't have any pain at all...but some things don't make any sense. Ricky has been helping me out a lot. I might try to get him to come on my account and tell you guys more details and things that he knows better than I do.

I will try to be back again more often now. I hope you are all doing well.

Roy

I'm glad you seem to be okay. Be careful out there, guys our age can't afford to catch this damned thing.

Hopefully Ricky can share some stories from his days touring with Buddy Greco's band.

Megatherium
03-22-2020, 02:53 PM
interesting story and I wish you well in your recovery
03-22-2020, 02:59 PM
hopefully your posting history can refresh some of your memory
03-22-2020, 11:25 PM
(03-22-2020 02:59 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  hopefully your posting history can refresh some of your memory

Whoever this GM Roy is this isn’t the real him, pug. It’s CTsar abusing his mod powers again.
03-23-2020, 04:43 PM
GM Roy is back
No it’s a fake ass name heist
real Roy still hiding
03-23-2020, 07:06 PM
I heard it on good authority that Roy had passed away, possibly from a Marijuana OD. I'm glad to hear that it was just a stroke.

[Image: chokeyou2.jpg]
03-23-2020, 07:11 PM
(03-23-2020 07:06 PM)Redneck Wrote:  I heard it on good authority that Roy had passed away, possibly from a Marijuana OD. I'm glad to hear that it was just a stroke.

[Image: chokeyou2.jpg]

Nice work on the avatar Redneck Smile

Megatherium
03-23-2020, 09:26 PM
^^ I thought it was kind of fitting.
03-24-2020, 12:07 AM
Real Roy still is short
Chickenshit Roy still hiding
CTsar always a f*g
03-24-2020, 02:45 AM
Hey all,

This is Ricky, "GM Roy"'s nephew. I've been helping my Uncle Roy get back to you guys.
Uncle Roy had a TIA, which is a kind of stroke where the blood flow to the brain is momentarily blocked for some reason.I'm not qualified to break it all down. Basically, he passed out and fell down in his yard and when I found him, he didn't even recognize me or where he was or anything.

I tried to create an account, earlier, but I never got a response. I tried at Masato's too and got no response. Otherwise, we would have been back awhile ago. We were watching some old kung fu movie the other day and Uncle Roy saw something and yells out "SHIMORA!" And I knew that name was from oe of the old MMA forums so I back and started trying to get back to you guys for help again. He just walked over and sat down and typed in his name and password and logged in! He saw "Redneck" and "BA Dass" and yelled.

He sleeps a lot and can't remember a lot of faces and places, but he's getting some memory back and finding this place was a big step. He seems to have surges of memories coming back where he will suddenly remember a bunch of stuff all at once. He remembers an entire story....but then doesn't remember telling it 5 minutes later.

I live nearby Uncle Roy and visit him almost daily, anyway. I'll help as often as I can but there's a lot going on in the world with all this Chinese virus in the air.

If any of you guys happen to have sent Uncle Roy any emails, can you IM the address that you used? I'm pretty sure he made many accounts.

Thanks for your help and understanding.

Rick