03-21-2020, 07:06 AM
Bees dropping dead under 5G towers
silent springs, stolen futures

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2020, 07:39 AM
RE: Bees dropping dead under 5G towers
Sad. Bees are amazing and very important for agriculture.
03-21-2020, 08:53 AM
the Green Greta Cabal is not completely wrong; annoying, perhaps, but wrong? not completely. I don't doubt that our industrial/tech revolution does have some negative impact that could have less than desirable outcome for us and Earth.

well, the Earth will probably continue on fine without us after some time of recovery and resulting evolution. We probably need Earth more than it needs us.......
03-21-2020, 09:39 AM
(03-21-2020 08:53 AM)karasu Wrote:  the Green Greta Cabal is not completely wrong; annoying, perhaps, but wrong? not completely. I don't doubt that our industrial/tech revolution does have some negative impact that could have less than desirable outcome for us and Earth.

well, the Earth will probably continue on fine without us after some time of recovery and resulting evolution. We probably need Earth more than it needs us.......

I assure you she is wrong, because she is worried about things like INDIVIDUALS not recycling, as opposed to INDUSTRIAL POLLUTION.
03-22-2020, 07:50 AM
the entire consumption system needs to change

tax breaks, rewards, no tax for selling buying USED GOODS

ppl should be wearing hand me downs and passing furniture down from generation to generation

the disposable consumption culture HAS TO GO
03-22-2020, 08:49 AM
(03-22-2020 07:50 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  the entire consumption system needs to change

ppl should be wearing hand me downs and passing furniture down from generation to generation

I do a fare amount of shopping at the GoodWill storeBig Grin
03-22-2020, 08:53 AM
(03-21-2020 09:39 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(03-21-2020 08:53 AM)karasu Wrote:  the Green Greta Cabal is not completely wrong; annoying, perhaps, but wrong? not completely. I don't doubt that our industrial/tech revolution does have some negative impact that could have less than desirable outcome for us and Earth.

I assure you she is wrong, because she is worried about things like INDIVIDUALS not recycling, as opposed to INDUSTRIAL POLLUTION.

so she has not campaigned against Big Big Industry Pollution and has only complained about the recycling habits of the individual peasant?
03-22-2020, 11:32 AM
(03-22-2020 08:49 AM)karasu Wrote:  
(03-22-2020 07:50 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  the entire consumption system needs to change

I do a fare amount of shopping at the GoodWill storeBig Grin

yeah. the whole concept of buying buying buying doesn't make any sense

but at the same time if you need something you should buy it

once again, ridiculous safety eco standards etc. just keep encouraging ppl to "innovate" and deplete the environment more.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
03-22-2020, 03:02 PM
^From the GoodWill stores I have amassed an affordable well stocked home-library collection of good reads, rather handy to have during times like these Big Grin Also from the GoodWill and other second-hand shops we have purchased various goods for the home at a reasonable price.

Managing boredom is an important element of survival and having a nice collection of books and having cultivated the quality needed to enjoy them could prove to be a useful form of entertainment not dependent on wi-fi connection and electricitySmile
04-06-2020, 04:25 PM
bees dropping dead in DTLA

https://twitter.com/i/status/1246958093121900544
04-07-2020, 06:23 AM
That's scarier than any coronavirus.

Bees exploding in mid air is pretty fucked up.

But it's completely safe, right?
04-07-2020, 06:38 AM
^well said Dean!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jaw dropping video. Just click it. pug-thug 5 177 06-30-2020 03:34 PM
Last Post: CTsar
  Irrefutable Proof That NO PLANES Hit The Twin Towers! Dick Tater 13 470 04-12-2020 07:20 AM
Last Post: Billygoat
  Mandela Effect, did WTC towers have stripes? pug-thug 4 453 09-23-2019 10:49 PM
Last Post: canuckster
  NYC INSTALLS GIANT SPY TOWERS AT CITY ENTRY POINTS pug-thug 3 1,617 10-03-2017 01:21 AM
Last Post: Rako