Login | Register

Los Angeles 3/14/2020
03-16-2020, 12:39 AM
Los Angeles 3/14/2020
[Image: ETFYXryU4AABqsr?format=jpg&name=large]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2020, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2020 03:06 AM by karasu.)
RE: Los Angeles 3/14/2020
"A $1,000 emergency would push many Americans into debt"-----

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/23/most-ame...gency.html

LOL I'm sure those people in that photo are not the average American though and that they all have plenty of reserve capital and are well on their way to retirementTongue

and I can imagine that if things get so ugly that there is NEED for a gun due to complete social collapse then groups of riff-raff will band together and target known Prepper gunNUTs to relieve them of their excess stock and the Special LARPerator will find out his fantasy doesn't play out quite as he imagined it would.
03-16-2020, 04:03 AM
(03-16-2020 03:06 AM)karasu Wrote:  "A $1,000 emergency would push many Americans into debt"-----

LOL I'm sure those people in that photo are not the average American though and that they all have plenty of reserve capital and are well on their way to retirementTongue

and I can imagine that if things get so ugly that there is NEED for a gun due to complete social collapse then groups of riff-raff will band together and target known Prepper gunNUTs to relieve them of their excess stock and the Special LARPerator will find out his fantasy doesn't play out quite as he imagined it would.

All this shows is that you have a vivid imagination.

Ever heard of 'low hanging fruit'? It will be 'good guys with gungs' that band together, and it will be the defenceless, begging the police to help them, who will be targeted first.

The idea that people with guns would be the first ones raided just flies in the face of logic. But hey, who am I to stand in the way of your fantasies.
03-16-2020, 04:56 AM
(03-16-2020 04:03 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(03-16-2020 03:06 AM)karasu Wrote:  "A $1,000 emergency would push many Americans into debt"-----

Ever heard of 'low hanging fruit'? It will be 'good guys with gungs' that band together, and it will be the defenceless, begging the police to help them, who will be targeted first.

The idea that people with guns would be the first ones raided just flies in the face of logic. But hey, who am I to stand in the way of your fantasies.
Krapasu is a mentally ill aging soyboy outside of cognitive reality living in a schizophrenic make believe Orwellian , Brave New World, imaginary sheeple dystopia with Trump Derangement Syndrome. I suspect him as being an alter ego for Dick" Potato Head" Tater or at least part of the same "collective unconscious", LOLHuh
03-16-2020, 04:56 AM
(03-16-2020 04:03 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  

Krapasu is a mentally ill aging soyboy outside of cognitive reality living in a schizophrenic make believe Orwellian , Brave New World, imaginary sheeple dystopia with Trump Derangement Syndrome. I suspect him as being an alter ego for Dick" Potato Head" Tater or at least part of the same "collective unconscious", LOLHuh
03-16-2020, 08:38 AM
don't worry, and keeping arguing against BIG GOV but when you REALLY need BIG GOV because you spent all your $$$ on GUNS and other FlimFlam instead of preparing for higher-probability of health-misfortune or retirement then BIG GOV will be there to give you a BAIL OUT and you can also do a GFM on the OG tooTongue
03-16-2020, 08:44 AM
and just check TODAY's UPDATES(3/15/2020): http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-17439-page-13.html

all those gunNUTS will probably be stressing over how they are going to pay the RENT$/Mortgage in a few months, wishing they had $AVED some EMERGENCY CA$H instead of $PENING it all on GUN$Tongue
03-16-2020, 09:48 AM
(03-16-2020 08:44 AM)karasu Wrote:  and just check TODAY's UPDATES(3/15/2020): http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-17439-page-13.html

all those gunNUTS will probably be stressing over how they are going to pay the RENT$/Mortgage in a few months, wishing they had $AVED some EMERGENCY CA$H instead of $PENING it all on GUN$Tongue

Am I correct to assume that you literally have no idea for which possibility/eventuality these people are preparing?
03-16-2020, 11:06 AM
[Image: just-friendly-reminder-trump-is-only-thi...;amp;ssl=1]
03-16-2020, 01:56 PM
(03-16-2020 11:06 AM)Beefsteak Charlie Wrote:  [Image: just-friendly-reminder-trump-is-only-thi...;amp;ssl=1]
Trump is backdoor tyranny. He has patriot cover and people are giving him and his handlers' a pass. I don't recall medical martial law happening during Obama's H1N1 hoax.

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2020, 08:24 PM
H1N1 wasn’t being used to cause mass hysteria by the deep state like Covid is.
03-17-2020, 02:36 AM
"Hey OG.....got the CV.....hospital bills man......need some help......spent all my $$$ on more GUNS 'n' AMMO so that anyone trying to break into my apartment to steal my guns would get some GUN JUSTICE......how about that Libtard Medicare for all $hit, commie crap I tell 'ya........I got plenty of TP and Chilibeans probably year's worth.....can never be too prepared ya'know...MAGA....bad luck getting caught with this CV though, not sure how going to pay the rent......if you got some spare change for a GFM could ya help a GUN-bro out?"----

OG Guntards Special LARPerator Division
03-17-2020, 03:36 AM
Any faint hope I had of you one day coming to your senses is rapidly fading, karasu.

It is so obvious that you let your personal situation cloud your objectivity.

You think Cuba has a great medical system, as opposed to them just lying about infant mortality? Really?

[Image: OBAMACARE+-+socialized-healthcare-obamac...474642.jpg]

I live in a country with 'socialized medicine'. Can't complain too much. But I have a friend who had an ACL injury, the 2nd time he injured his ACL in 20 years. And they don't want to do anything for him. It is not 'urgent'.

Even if were to do it, they want to use his own quadriceps muscle to do it (as opposed to using a ligament from a cadaver).

Just answer me one question. If the government says which companies can sell drugs, and which can't, who can make generics, and who can't, how long the patent on a drug is exclusive, how is that capitalism?

The government CREATED Big Pharma, how do you not get that?
03-17-2020, 03:49 AM
^I have some experience in this matter. I had some recent ACL injury plus two broken toes. Both non-urgent. Surgery vs. Regular healing time pretty much same. I did not do surgery. I have also experienced cancer and other more serious health mattersBig Grin

and you would be complaining about USA health-care system if you incurred the expense of SERIOUS health issueTongue
03-17-2020, 04:16 AM
(03-17-2020 03:49 AM)karasu Wrote:  ^I have some experience in this matter. I had some recent ACL injury plus two broken toes.

Were these yakuza related?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2020 Anno Domini May pug-thug 9 167 05-23-2020 12:15 PM
Last Post: rezin
  how to buy live chickens in Los Angeles pug-thug 2 128 05-05-2020 04:03 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Near term predictive programming. BRAVE NEW WORLD 2020 TV SERIES pug-thug 2 118 04-13-2020 02:56 PM
  Observed Weekly Flu and Pneumonia deaths.. WAY DOWN for 2020 pug-thug 2 106 04-12-2020 05:52 PM