Login | Register

Adam Curry talks about Operant Conditioning on JRE
03-05-2020, 07:36 AM
Adam Curry talks about Operant Conditioning on JRE

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2020, 05:57 AM
RE: Adam Curry talks about Operant Conditioning on JRE

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2020, 06:16 AM
I remember reading an article from around 2001, University of Rome was experimenting with tracking people's movements through their (then) cellphones.

I figured it out then. Of course people told me "But why would they want to track you?"
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2020, 07:06 AM
I remember coming home from middle school every day and flipping on Adam Curry and Dial MTV, hoping Guns N' Roses would beat out New Kids on the Block, LMAO.

So...clearly, Adam and all of MTV were Deep State, right? And, with his insider knowledge, he's doing whatever he can to avoid the inevitable.

And Joe "I Just Got Several Television Contracts By Luck" Rogan is in a similar position. He knows enough from the inside to want to warn people and try to help...but really, what is there to be done?

Stop using your phone, stop using the internet, go work a farm somewhere off the grid and use cash only...basically be Amish. That's your option.

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
03-06-2020, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2020 08:21 PM by Beefsteak Charlie.)
https://9gag.com/gag/a9Reqb0

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Smartest man in the world talks Kalergi Plan, Transhuman conspiracy, Trump's IQ CTsar 10 96 Today 08:14 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Alex Chilcott talks about getting harrassed by cops in Canada pug-thug 1 93 06-20-2020 03:52 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Medical Detective on JRE says Smokers are the most vulnerable to CV Redneck 4 227 03-12-2020 06:14 AM
Last Post: Redneck
  who is adam schiff? NO ONE on jeopardy knows pug-thug 8 252 01-29-2020 03:02 AM
Last Post: THE_DEAN