Login | Register

Qanon is a reboot of Publius Enigma & Operation Trust
02-28-2020, 02:07 AM
Qanon is a reboot of Publius Enigma & Operation Trust
Very similar to two other government false-flag honeypots:

Publius Enigma was a coded message placed in the Pink Floyd album the Division Bell by BMI their record company, Pink Floyd band member Nick Mason alluded to it involving the CIA in their fanzine. The clues were then posted on usenet forums on the internet by an anonymous user.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Publius_Enigma

Soviet run fake anti-Bolshevik resistance movement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2020, 02:15 AM
RE: Qanon is a reboot of Publius Enigma & Operation Trust
The Soviets we proud of the ruse called Operation Trust, they even made a movie about it in the '60s.

https://letterboxd.com/film/operation-trust/
[Image: operation-trust.png]

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”
― Leonardo da Vinci
02-28-2020, 02:28 AM
reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries: The Publius Enigma

Quote:In order to refute the ensuing scepticism, Publius agreed to provide proof of his authenticity. On 16 July 1994 he delivered a prediction:

To validate the trust of those who believe, as well as to reconcile the doubt of others, I have gone to great lengths to plan the following display of communication:

Monday, July 18 East Rutherford, New Jersey Approximately 10:30pm

Flashing white lights.

There is an enigma.

Trust.
On the night of 18 July 1994, patterns in the lights on the front of the stage at the Pink Floyd concert in East Rutherford momentarily spelled out the words ENIGMA PUBLIUS.

A year after the tour, the Penet remailer service was shut down by its creator over legal threats posed to the guaranteed anonymity of its users. As a consequence, Publius was unable to further contact the newsgroup without having to once again prove his authenticity. Subsequent claims to the Publius mantle have been made since, but none have ever been officially confirmed. A substantial amount of confusion thus followed in the wake of Publius' absence, leading to confusion about whether or not the enigma was ever solved or if it even remains active.

Official Statements

In April 2005, during a book signing of his biographical work Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd, Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason acknowledged that the Publius Enigma did exist, that it had been instigated by the record company rather than the band, and that the prize was to have been something along the lines of a "crop of trees planted in a clear cut area of forest or something to that effect."

"That was a ploy done by EMI. They had a man working for them who adored puzzles. ... He was working for EMI and suggested that a puzzle be created that could be followed on the Web. The prize was never given out. To this day it remains unresolved."

The comments made by Mason corroborate parts of a previous interview by Sean Heisler with Marc Brickman, the Floyd's lighting and production designer and the man apparently responsible for putting the "ENIGMA PUBLIUS" message in the lights at the New Jersey concert.

"...I think it really came and out of though - it came out of some guy of Washington DC, that used to be with the CIA or FBI or something that was in the encryption game. He decided he wanted to do some kind of album cover, and he started talking to Steve O'Rourke, and I think what happened was Steve O'Rourke had in his brilliant mind that he was going to try something on the internet because he had been listening to me. And he got this guy, cause if you notice a lot of this stuff can't be traced where it comes from. And I know that Dave for one thing didn't even know how to sign on."

― Leonardo da Vinci
02-28-2020, 04:52 AM
There have been a few clear give aways.

First of all, no mass arrests. I mean, come on. This was promised VERY early on.

Secondly, when Q advocated for Iran invasion.

Thirdly, some of the nonsensical statements (there are many), like "All this for a LARP?" And "WWG1WGA". Lastly, the one that broke Q's back, "saving Israel for last".
Find all posts by this user
02-28-2020, 12:25 PM
(02-28-2020 04:52 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  There have been a few clear give aways.

First of all, no mass arrests. I mean, come on. This was promised VERY early on.

Thirdly, some of the nonsensical statements (there are many), like "All this for a LARP?" And "WWG1WGA". Lastly, the one that broke Q's back, "saving Israel for last".
Yeah, Q said Alex Jones was a Zionist shill, and then said Trump is conveniently saving Israel for last while advocating for war with Israel's enemies.

Is Trump's pal Vince McMahon writing this stuff?

― Leonardo da Vinci
04-05-2020, 04:35 AM
[Image: 180804qanon4464969518.jpg]

― Leonardo da Vinci
04-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Official statements
During a 2002 webchat, guitarist David Gilmour said the puzzle was "some silly record company thing that they thought up to puzzle people with".[14] In April 2005, during a book signing of his biographical work Inside Out: A Personal History of Pink Floyd, drummer Nick Mason reiterated that Publius Enigma had been instigated by the record company, and that the prize would have been a "crop of trees planted in a clear cut area of forest or something to that effect".[5]

The comments made by Mason corroborate parts of a previous interview by Sean Heisler with Marc Brickman, Pink Floyd's lighting and production designer and the man apparently responsible for putting the "ENIGMA PUBLIUS" message in the lights at the New Jersey concert.

"...I think it really came and out of though - it came out of some guy of Washington DC, that used to be with the CIA or FBI or something that was in the encryption game. He decided he wanted to do some kind of album cover, and he started talking to Steve O'Rourke, and I think what happened was Steve O'Rourke had in his brilliant mind that he was going to try something on the internet because he had been listening to me. And he got this guy, cause if you notice a lot of this stuff can't be traced where it comes from. And I know that Dave for one thing didn't even know how to sign on."[6]
04-05-2020, 05:27 AM
i would say Q is more like B Fulford 2.0
04-05-2020, 11:33 AM
Trump & Q: the beast and false prophet, from Revelations??

― Leonardo da Vinci
04-05-2020, 12:21 PM
don't worry the NINJAS ARE COMING!!!
the KUNG FU SCHOOLS AROUND THE WORLD ARE PART OF THIS NINJA ARMY

- B FULFORD
04-19-2020, 04:15 AM

That women, number one, is ugly!
04-19-2020, 08:29 AM
^ that's the best cover
04-19-2020, 08:31 AM
Quote:Nikki D
5 months ago
It’s November 2019 and still no one is in jail.

Aguara Guazu
Aguara Guazu
4 months ago
Sad....

Joshua Ervin
Joshua Ervin
4 months ago
There won’t be any indictments either, Bill Barr and John Duram are deepstate actors.

Robert Boyle
Robert Boyle
1 month ago
Its march 2020 same story
08-05-2020, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2020 02:42 PM by Rako.)
(02-28-2020 04:52 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  There have been a few clear give aways.

Chaos,
Do you remember where you saw Qanon advocating invading Iran? I agree that it would be a big giveaway.

It's a messed up situation, because ideally Iran should become more democratic, but if you look at what happened to Iraq, invasion would be far worse for their people. The obvious implication is that the Iraq war was not really a "humanitarian invasion".
01-17-2021, 03:59 AM
very important thread

[Image: 3c566321cf987aae.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chinese Troops have Joined the Special Military Operation in Donbass EVILYOSHIDA 9 297 08-02-2022 02:59 PM
Last Post: Megatherium
  The Cult of QAnon jho 37 7,488 06-27-2022 12:40 PM
Last Post: Rako
  Transgender regrets permanent operation EVILYOSHIDA 5 292 06-17-2022 01:11 AM
Last Post: General Franco
  WILL AMAZON BE A SUBJECT OF AN ANTI-TRUST EVENTUALLY??? ba_dass 0 367 05-14-2022 12:12 PM
Last Post: ba_dass