Login | Register

2016 Tyson Fury anti-zionist comments. Why wasn't this more publicized?
02-25-2020, 06:33 AM
2016 Tyson Fury anti-zionist comments. Why wasn't this more publicized?
“Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all,” said Fury, a practicing Catholic and Irish Traveler who is known as "The Gypsy King."

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2020, 06:45 AM
RE: 2016 Tyson Fury anti-zionist comments. Why wasn't this more publicized?

02-25-2020, 08:34 AM
Funny how obscure this is, even within nationalist circles.
02-25-2020, 08:37 AM
This was never known at the time , at a time when I was more active on a variety of these topics

something like this , esp. from a famous boxer was not well publicized.

why?
02-25-2020, 08:42 AM
(02-25-2020 08:37 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  This was never known at the time , at a time when I was more active on a variety of these topics

why?

Because preventing the truth getting out is of the highest priority?

So they just misrepresented his statements as 'anti-semitic' without specifying what exactly he said? Thats a mighty big red pill, from a heavyweight boxing WORLD CHAMP.

Even higher profile than the Ayatollah of Iran, for example.
02-25-2020, 08:44 AM
(02-25-2020 08:37 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  This was never known at the time , at a time when I was more active on a variety of these topics

why?

I think because nobody really takes what boxing's HW champs say as serious. These are considered guys that punch each other in the head for a living so you don't pay attention to what they say. Remember the way Tyson used to rant? Threatening to eat some reporters arsehole, etc.
02-25-2020, 08:44 AM
usually the ADL is screaming and publicizing about these types of statement, but was VERY MUTED about this one?

i am just curious as to why?

Some other people say it and it's widely publicized, mel gibson for example.
02-25-2020, 08:59 AM
(02-25-2020 08:44 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  

why?

I think because nobody really takes what boxing's HW champs say as serious. These are considered guys that punch each other in the head for a living so you don't pay attention to what they say. Remember the way Tyson used to rant? Threatening to eat some reporters arsehole, etc.

Au contraire, I present to you Muhammad Ali, and his "No Vietnamese ever called me n****r."

One of the most famous quotes of all time. (although apparently he never said those EXACT words)
02-25-2020, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2020 09:11 AM by pilgrim.)
(02-25-2020 08:59 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(02-25-2020 08:44 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  

why?

Au contraire, I present to you Muhammad Ali, and his "No Vietnamese ever called me n****r."

One of the most famous quotes of all time. (although apparently he never said those EXACT words)

One HW champion out of so many HW champions. Nobody cares what they say. Ali was special.
02-25-2020, 09:15 AM
They care about what anyone famous says.

when kanye said "blacks don't have connections like jewish people" the whole world knew about it

When Manny said he didn't believe in homosexuality, the whole world knew about it

so I am wondering why these comments were SWEPT under the rug!!!
02-25-2020, 09:37 AM
(02-25-2020 09:15 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  They care about what anyone famous says.

when kanye said "blacks don't have connections like jewish people" the whole world knew about it

When Manny said he didn't believe in homosexuality, the whole world knew about it

so I am wondering why these comments were SWEPT under the rug!!!

It wasn't swept under the rug at all. He was demonized and widely panned for it. They just didn't tell the public what he said exactly.
02-25-2020, 09:43 AM
I follow fightsport and never saw it.

This forum is also known for discussions on ZIONISM and it was never mentioned at all.

it was largely not promoted the story.
02-25-2020, 10:10 AM
Pacquiao is technically part of a minority group too (though he doesn't live in the west), and his western sponsors never came back after his "homophobic" statements. Apparently mainstream celebrities like Mel Gibson and Fury only get a slap on the wrist for anti-semitism , but down the line they are busted for a different form of "hate" speech. But for small time people that are actually influential within nationalists circles such as David Duke and Red Ice Radio, the ADL usually go balls deep and no vaseline.
02-25-2020, 10:48 AM
(02-25-2020 09:43 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  I follow fightsport and never saw it.

This forum is also known for discussions on ZIONISM and it was never mentioned at all.

it was largely not promoted the story.

I have known about it for years, but I didn't know his exact statement. Long before I joined this forum. As soon as Fury was topical once more, I brought it up.
02-25-2020, 10:50 AM
the video was very hard to find as well. Had to do a bit of digging to find it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  close to Half of the workers at the Tyson food plant infected with Covid pug-thug 8 245 05-03-2020 11:34 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Tyson Fury donated his entire purse 9 mm dollars to Homeless Charity pug-thug 12 368 03-04-2020 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beefsteak Charlie
  Tyson Fury "Beating off 7 times a day increases my testosterone" pug-thug 23 451 02-29-2020 08:36 AM
Last Post: karasu
  2016 approach to 1910 tech pug-thug 3 134 02-23-2020 02:23 PM
Last Post: pug-thug