Login | Register

Nicotine, the anti Mind-Control Wonder Drug
02-24-2020, 10:21 PM
Nicotine, the anti Mind-Control Wonder Drug
Every drug of addiction must have its day. Morphine remains one of the most potent painkillers ever discovered. Cocaine’s chemical cousin lidocaine is still used by physicians and dentists as an effective local anesthetic. Even demon alcohol, when taken in moderation, cuts the risk of heart attacks, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and a hodgepodge of other ailments.

Now comes nicotine, perhaps the most unlikely wonder drug ever to be reviled.

If dozens of human and animal studies published over the past six years are borne out by large clinical trials, nicotine — freed at last of its noxious host, tobacco, and delivered instead by chewing gum or transdermal patch — may prove to be a weirdly, improbably effective drug for relieving or preventing a variety of neurological disorders, including Parkinson’s disease, mild cognitive impairment (MCI), Tourette’s and schizophrenia. It might even improve attention and focus enough to qualify as a cognitive enhancer. And, oh yeah, it’s long been associated with weight loss, with few known safety risks. (Although, in truth, few safety studies of the increasingly popular e-cigarettes have yet been published.)

Nicotine? Yes, nicotine.

In fact, the one purpose for which nicotine has proven futile is the very same one for which it’s approved by the Food and Drug Administration, sold by pharmacies over the counter, bought by consumers and covered by many state Medicaid programs: quitting smoking. In January 2012, a six-year follow-up study of 787 adults who had recently quit smoking found that those who used nicotine replacement therapy in the form of a patch, gum, inhaler or nasal spray had the same long-term relapse rate as those who did not use the products. Heavy smokers who tried to quit without the benefit of counseling were actually twice as likely to relapse if they used a nicotine replacement product.

And therein lies the conundrum that physicians and regulators will have to wrestle with if the promising studies about nicotine’s benefits hold up: how to endorse a drug linked to one of the greatest public health scourges the world has ever known.

“I understand that smoking is bad,” says neuroscientist Maryka Quik, program director of the Neurodegenerative Diseases Program at SRI International, a nonprofit research institute based in California’s Silicon Valley. “My father died of lung cancer. I totally get it.”

Yet over the years, she has published dozens of studies revealing the beneficial actions of nicotine within the mammalian brain. “The whole problem with nicotine is that it happens to be found in cigarettes,” she says. “People can’t disassociate the two in their minds.”

Tweaking the Brain

The first hint of nicotine’s curious benefits came from a study published in 1966 by Harold Kahn, an epidemiologist at the National Institutes of Health. Using health insurance data on 293,658 veterans who had served in the U.S. military between 1917 and 1940, Kahn found the kinds of associations between smoking and mortality that had already become well known. At any given age, cigarette smokers were 11 times as likely to have died of lung cancer as nonsmokers, and 12 times as likely to have died of emphysema. Cancers of the mouth, pharynx, esophagus, larynx — on and on. But amid the lineup of usual suspects, one oddball jumped out: Death due to Parkinson’s disease occurred at least three times as often in nonsmokers as in smokers.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/...onder-drug

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: Nicotine, the Wonder Drug
nicotine mitigates mind control, what I have suspected for years

this explains why they push WEED so hard and demonize VAPING/SMOKING
02-24-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: Nicotine, the anti Mind-Control Wonder Drug
I love how they used to tell you that nicotine made people dumber, now all the studies show it makes people SMARTER

it is being used to treat all types of neurological diseases

schizos instinctively like to smoke as they SELF MEDICATE with NICOTINE
02-25-2020, 01:03 AM
I think the problem with cigarettes is the other stuff big tobacco put into them to addict people.

I suspect if you grew your own tobacco and smoked it you wouldn't have near the problems people purchasing big tobacco products have.

Tobacco is a great natural pesticide to use in your garden if you grow organically. Bugs hate it and you don't poison your plants.
02-25-2020, 08:42 PM
^ the reality is that it's GOOD FOR THE BRAIN, yet they demonize vaping

I do suspect that NICOTINE has anti-mind control properties

they are going so hard on NICOTINE, when most of the VAPING DEATH cases were due to MARIJUANA VAPING not NIC VAPING

with a homeless crisis in the USA, crumbling infrastructure, the govt chooses to focus on NIC strength in VAPES, a far safer alternative to CIGARETTES

[Image: hWEPjlYDDjzqYcvQ6f-3JzMRC3o70uLonwo_H0F3...05b3c997b6]
09-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Mind control and smoking cigarettes
News NEWS | July 11, 2006

J.T. CoyotéSilverthorne
I received an e-mail from a friend who is a smoker, and is fairly politically savvy with a keen interest regarding the present southern border situation since they live in the Tucson area. Her concern to me was, “Why have people become so reactionary and angry lately when I step outside for a smoke, it is almost like people are bypolar or under some kind of mind control, have you noticed it?” I answered her as follows:”Suzanne, Yes I know what you mean, I too have seen this strange behavior up here especially on my afternoon walks. As to mind control… well perhaps. The idea of mind control, though prevelant is quite misunderstood in our society actually. Generally it is not the “high-tech” things that people usually associate as mind control …”The techniques are quite old and they are thoroughly perfected and have been used successfully throughout the centuries. It involves the natural tendency of human beings to congregate in groups of peers who think, understand, and do the same things.This can be manipulated by any method that promotes a standard or norm among disparate groups that would be considered by all as acceptable and desirable and is most generally initiated and promoted through whatever the media of the day may be. In our present time the most prevalent media is music/videos, movies, television, the internet, and to a lesser extent, radio and the print media.Witness the most recent demonstration of this form of mind control. As you are aware, in the last several years there has been a politically correct movement against tobacco smoking. This political correctness however, has been carried into the realm of the subconscious through constant suggestive repetition, which includes a closely scrutanized adherrence to data, much of which is flawed, if not outright falsehood.One of the things I have noticed as a smoker: When I take my walk, making my way down the path enjoying a smoke, some of the people I encounter as they approch will unconsciously began coughing at the moment they recognize that I have a cigarette, even at extreme distance. Most will also demonstrate aloofness in a face of disapproval, and in some cases I have had them cross the street, in panicked avoidance rather than pass me on the side walk. This is a conditioned Pavlovian response, produced by fear that tabacco smoke will harm them. Yet there is no definitive, absolute proof that passive smoke causes harm any more than will the smoke from the charcoal fire that grilled your veggie burgers in the backyard on Independence Day.This subtle form of mind control has been the power behind taxing tobacco here in Colorado. These taxes alone provide the lion’s share of dollars to support the new state health care welfare system. A system which is inundated with illegals and supported by taxes commanded by the majority… from the minority of ostracized Colorado smokers.Can you sees the implications of this kind of mind control? It has demonized tobacco smoking to the degree that to many young people it is seen to be more dangerous than smoking marijuana, crack, or snorting cocaine … there is nothing more high-tech than an understanding of human nature and the use of the media was used to produce these results.Can you sees the implications of this kind of mind control? It has demonized tobacco smoking to the degree that to many young people it is seen to be more dangerous than smoking marijuana, crack, or snorting cocaine … there is nothing more high-tech than an understanding of human nature and the use of the media was used to produce these results.

https://www.summitdaily.com/news/mind-co...igarettes/
09-02-2020, 02:38 AM
I think nicotine might have its benefits (alertness, improved focus) but uuhhh anti-mind control? Why would the CCP promote it and make it so widely available in Communist-occupied China, if that were the case?
09-02-2020, 07:42 AM
because it's also a de-stresser.

Also the chinese are not mind controlled, they are obedient.

big difference.

They know the reality about the situation, but just want to live their life.

Mind control is a lot stronger in the US than in China.
09-02-2020, 08:06 AM
(09-02-2020 07:42 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  because it's also a de-stresser.

Also the chinese are not mind controlled, they are obedient.

big difference.

They know the reality about the situation, but just want to live their life.

Mind control is a lot stronger in the US than in China.

They don't seem particularly well informed in terms of the spiritual battle that is being waged. You mean they know what the gov't will do to them if they vocally object and oppose the CCP's agenda?
09-02-2020, 12:35 PM
no they don't know about that.
They are not really brainwashed. Many are ignorant. they are pragmatists that just want to enjoy the material lifestyle.

there is no real desire for something deeper.

ironically this may also be why they are so hard to subvert
09-02-2020, 12:56 PM
(09-02-2020 12:35 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  no they don't know about that.
They are not really brainwashed. Many are ignorant. they are pragmatists that just want to enjoy the material lifestyle.

there is no real desire for something deeper.

ironically this may also be why they are so hard to subvert

In a sense they are already subverted, though, no? Because I am sure Christianity or even Taoism or ancient/medieval Confucianism would be a tough sell.
09-02-2020, 01:38 PM
well if pragmatic realism is brainwashing then I guess they are.
They are not really political and they don't really identify with any ideology.

it's about "guo ri zi" just live your life.
It's kind of an empty life, but they are not aware of it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Return of the Bicameral Mind jho 78 8,702 10-26-2020 01:46 AM
Last Post: jho
  Kanye West talks about mind control, reveals his IQ to be 133 EVILYOSHIDA 15 2,101 09-19-2020 07:56 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Bill Gates fears losing control of the vaccine narrative? pilgrim 3 173 09-17-2020 02:04 PM
  Priming mass opinion through auto-suggestive control EVILYOSHIDA 6 186 09-15-2020 03:03 PM