Login | Register

uh oh. Bloomberg on tape: "95% of murderers are minorities & need to be frisked"
02-12-2020, 07:00 PM
uh oh. Bloomberg on tape: "95% of murderers are minorities & need to be frisked"
"95% of murderers are minorities and need to be frisked and heavily policed" - Bloomberg tape released by Bernie supporter.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1227067093692055553

this prob SHOULD be the end of his campaign.

this will also be an interesting case study to see how well the MEDIA can cover something up

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: uh oh. Bloomberg on tape: "95% of murderers are minorities & need to be frisked"
"throw ‘em against the wall and frisk ’em."

"throw ‘em against the wall and frisk ’em.""throw ‘em against the wall and frisk ’em."

"throw ‘em against the wall and frisk ’em."

- BLOOMBERG
02-12-2020, 08:43 PM
RE: uh oh. Bloomberg on tape: "95% of murderers are minorities & need to be frisked"
He might as well stop wasting his money now.

This will come down to Sanders or Biden, unless someone else enters the race.
02-12-2020, 09:03 PM
I also thought Trump's grab em by the pussy comments would end him but it didn't

so we'll see
02-12-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: uh oh. Bloomberg on tape: "95% of murderers are minorities & need to be f...
(02-12-2020 09:03 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  I also thought Trump's grab em by the pussy comments would end him but it didn't

so we'll see

Yeah, but to be honest, that probably didn't bother most of the people that were likely to vote for him at all. I doubt that it cost him many votes. I can see most of them thinking "who hasn't wanted to grab a pussy once in a while?"

Bloomberg on the other hand is trying to appeal to voters largely made up of blacks, latinos, gays, illegals, and white people suffering from white guilt. He really doesn't have too many qualities that they can identify with.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
02-13-2020, 04:10 AM
Also, he was right.

--I Eat Grits--
02-13-2020, 12:41 PM
RE: uh oh. Bloomberg on tape: "95% of murderers are minorities & need to be f...
(02-12-2020 10:59 PM)Redneck Wrote:  
(02-12-2020 09:03 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  I also thought Trump's grab em by the pussy comments would end him but it didn't

so we'll see

Yeah, but to be honest, that probably didn't bother most of the people that were likely to vote for him at all. I doubt that it cost him many votes. I can see most of them thinking "who hasn't wanted to grab a pussy once in a while?"

Bloomberg on the other hand is trying to appeal to voters largely made up of blacks, latinos, gays, illegals, and white people suffering from white guilt. He really doesn't have too many qualities that they can identify with.

Bloomberg should be done.. but I hear he has done good on Super Tuesday

Seems like they are hoping this passes.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-14-2020, 12:14 PM
How come karasu hasn't posted this gem half a dozen times?

[Image: 0316bf9210.jpg]
02-14-2020, 12:23 PM
the media has ignored this story

what a controlled sham
02-14-2020, 12:44 PM
people have gotten cancelled from society for saying much less

he is basically referring to Latinos and African Americans..

yet no one is holding him to account.

What gives?
02-14-2020, 12:44 PM
esp. the THROW them against the wall and frisk em comment was VERY CALLOUS

it does not sound TOLERANT NOR INCLUSIVE

BIG NO NO

Bloomberg just violated the safe space
02-14-2020, 02:12 PM
Well I think I underestimated the power of Bloomberg's billions. I didn't think a right-wing billionaire who didn't enter the debates, stood a chance of gaining support from the lunatic Democrat voters.

He's going to be the frontrunner very soon. He's moved up to 3rd or 4th place now. And maybe the establishment Democrats know that all of their other great white hopes have no chance at all against Trump.

I don't think Bloomberg can beat Trump either, but at least he would look like a reasonable contender compared to the other remaining candidates.
02-14-2020, 02:14 PM
the libtard media completely ignored his RACIST comment which isn't even true.

95% of the crime isn't from minorities. it's not even statistically accurate.
02-14-2020, 02:24 PM
Quote:Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Mini Mike Bloomberg is a LOSER who has money but can’t debate and has zero presence, you will see. He reminds me of a tiny version of Jeb “Low Energy” Bush, but Jeb has more political skill and has treated the Black community much better than Mini!

[Image: EQp2AeBWoAAiwr6?format=jpg&name=small]
02-14-2020, 08:33 PM
[Image: EQuoyvCWoAEVsT0?format=jpg&name=small]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mike Bloomberg just does not get it pug-thug 17 437 03-03-2020 11:10 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Clint Eastwood dumps Trump. Endorses Bloomberg Redneck 18 658 02-25-2020 06:19 AM
Last Post: Redneck
  Bloomberg comments on Transgenders 2019 pug-thug 7 409 02-22-2020 01:45 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  UFO with 2 little green men inside caught on tape. pug-thug 17 5,189 09-23-2019 01:14 PM
Last Post: pug-thug