Login | Register

2.2 Million human beings locked up in cages currently
01-24-2020, 01:06 AM
2.2 Million human beings locked up in cages currently
[Image: 1-prison-us.jpg?w=432&ssl=1]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2020, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2020 01:36 AM by pilgrim.)
RE: 2.2 Million human beings locked up in cages currently
Chinese Uyghur Muslims say hold my beer!

[Image: e1214929e8724600ba4483d015d70f31_18.jpg]
01-24-2020, 01:39 AM
One is getting worldwide attention as a human rights violation and the other is not talked about at all
01-24-2020, 01:50 AM
I wonder what the solution in the US should be? Lower the bar on crimes?

I think everyone in jail for Marijuana should be let go immediately. But what about other things?

Is it too much policing? Do people just have too much freedom to play with?
01-24-2020, 02:01 AM
the solution is to stop PEDDLING VICE as a virtue

Grand Theft Auto is the most famous video game

America is famous for PROMOTING CRIME , DRUGS and DEBAUCHERY

then if you engage in it they will crack down upon you and lock you up like a rabid animal

also , probably promoting CHRISTIANITY would help as it seems to reform some people

America also DOES NOT TEACH SELF RESPONSIBILITY.. everything that happens to you is SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT
01-24-2020, 02:49 AM
(01-24-2020 02:01 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  the solution is to stop PEDDLING VICE as a virtue

then if you engage in it they will crack down upon you and lock you up like a rabid animal

also , probably promoting CHRISTIANITY would help as it seems to reform some people

America also DOES NOT TEACH SELF RESPONSIBILITY.. everything that happens to you is SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT

You especially see that in the black community. That one guy one here, Dick Tater, was suggesting last night that since black music has gotten so crappy that somehow it's the white man's fault. You can't even speak logic to people that embalmed in racism. I didn't even bother to replay because that whole community is under that racist spell.
01-24-2020, 03:01 AM
As long as Amerika has for profit prisons the incarceration rate will remain insane.

Nobody should be in prison for doing drugs. That's ridiculous. Only those involved in the importation, production or distribution.

You have to be a truly evil person to lock someone up for life (or any significant amount of time) just for doing weed but I've always said that some prosecutors and judges are among the most evil people on earth. For some reason, though, they always seem to escape scrutiny... and retribution.
01-24-2020, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2020 03:29 AM by karasu.)
(01-24-2020 01:39 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  One is getting worldwide attention as a human rights violation and the other is not talked about at all

yep, the "...but Bill.....but Bush....but Obama....love it or leave it" needs to stop and people need to focus on the problem presented instead of partisan favoritism allowing evil to go unquestioned
01-24-2020, 03:31 AM
(01-24-2020 01:50 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
I wonder what the solution in the US should be? Lower the bar on crimes?

I think everyone in jail for Marijuana should be let go immediately. But what about other things?

Is it too much policing? Do people just have too much freedom to play with?

I think everyone in jail for Marijuana should be let go immediately.------

AGREE!
01-24-2020, 03:33 AM
(01-24-2020 02:01 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  the solution is to stop PEDDLING VICE as a virtue

the solution is to stop PEDDLING VICE as a virtue-----

yep, we need more of this:

[Image: MATH-630x421.jpg]
01-24-2020, 03:35 AM
(01-24-2020 03:01 AM)Dick Tater Wrote:  As long as Amerika has for profit prisons the incarceration rate will remain insane.

Nobody should be in prison for doing drugs. That's ridiculous. Only those involved in the importation, production or distribution.

You have to be a truly evil person to lock someone up for life (or any significant amount of time) just for doing weed but I've always said that some prosecutors and judges are among the most evil people on earth. For some reason, though, they always seem to escape scrutiny... and retribution.

yep. Insurance, Healthcare, Prison should NOT be FOR PROFIT$ industry and should be managed by BIG GOV
01-24-2020, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2020 12:40 PM by Dick Tater.)
(01-24-2020 02:49 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  
(01-24-2020 02:01 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  America also DOES NOT TEACH SELF RESPONSIBILITY.. everything that happens to you is SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT

You especially see that in the black community. That one guy one here, Dick Tater, was suggesting last night that since black music has gotten so crappy that somehow it's the white man's fault. You can't even speak logic to people that embalmed in racism. I didn't even bother to replay because that whole community is under that racist spell.

LOL. The projection NEVER stops with these people.

I just did a whole series of posts on the white man's projection tactics.

I submit that the real reason you didn't bother to reply is because, judging by most of your comments, you lack the intelligence to write a cogent response–oh, the irony–and by now, you've seen enough of my responses to know that you risked getting your ass handed to you.

The most laughable thing is that some of your comments, like this one, strongly suggest that you consider yourself a Christian. That's just more evidence that you are out of your mind and haven't got a clue what it means to be a real Christian.

White "Christians"
http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-16552-...#pid319529
http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-16552-...#pid319537
http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-16552-...#pid319918
http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-16552-...#pid319926

The following link isn't meant for you because racists, especially "racist Christians"–an oxymoron if I ever heard one–hate the truth just like their real Father downstairs, but for the record, and for anyone reading this who might be unaware; allegedly, there actually was (and obviously, still is), a conspiracy to subvert rap music.

And it certainly wasn't concocted by black people.
01-24-2020, 04:34 AM
"These people..."

Do you realize how much a comment like that would make certain communities whine? Those same communities that refuse to look at themselves but prefer to always play the victim and blame others?

That community is so embalmed in their own racism they can't even see their own hypocrisy. Where are the real leaders in that community?

"The white man is the devil..."
^^
Yeah there's no racism in a thread title like that. Somebody that thinks that way is not somebody to bother trying to talk to. They just need prayer and deliverance from strongholds.
01-24-2020, 04:35 AM
(01-24-2020 03:35 AM)karasu Wrote:  
(01-24-2020 03:01 AM)Dick Tater Wrote:  As long as Amerika has for profit prisons the incarceration rate will remain insane.

yep. Insurance, Healthcare, Prison should NOT be FOR PROFIT$ industry and should be managed by BIG GOV

The only problem with that is big government screws everything up and costs much more. There has to be a happy medium.
01-24-2020, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2020 05:09 AM by Dick Tater.)
(01-24-2020 04:34 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  "These people..."

Do you realize how much a comment like that would make certain communities whine? Those same communities that refuse to look at themselves but prefer to always play the victim and blame others?

That community is so embalmed in their own racism they can't even see their own hypocrisy. Where are the real leaders in that community?

Yet more deflection and projection tactics.

(01-24-2020 04:34 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  "The white man is the devil..."
^^
Yeah there's no racism in a thread title like that. Somebody that thinks that way is not somebody to bother trying to talk to. They just need prayer and deliverance from strongholds.

EXCELLENT. I'm going to hold you to it.

You racists keep claiming that you ignore my threads yet, somehow, you keep commenting on them.

Oh, and you can save your prayers for yourself. Trust me, you hopelessly lost, racist "Christians" need them more than I do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ‘They’ll be sent to Europe’: 3 million Syrian refugees could soon flee Bashar Assad pilgrim 4 112 02-17-2020 10:53 PM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  Cambridge prof: The only solution for climate change is let the human race go extinct pug-thug 2 155 02-11-2020 07:46 AM
Last Post: canuckster
  1 million people in Hong Kong protest Extradition Law pug-thug 305 9,719 01-28-2020 07:23 PM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  “Indians are changing … They are increasingly becoming human beings just like us" CTsar 3 176 01-27-2020 03:21 AM
Last Post: karasu