Login | Register

English Trump Boris Johnson is Very Clever
01-15-2020, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2020 05:59 AM by karasu.)
English Trump Boris Johnson is Very Clever
Uniting the UK in their dislike of POTUS Trump so that the BREXIT deal can get done.

Increasing his own popularity by capitalizing on the emotional charge generated by POTUS Trump. I have noted increasing headlines where Boris seems to disparage Donald which I imagine is good for his(Boris) domestic Poll ratings.

"Boris Johnson mocked Trump's boastfulness as he told him to 'dial down' his conflict with Iran"-----

https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-jo...ani-2020-1

of course Boris is not wrong here but recent headlines reveal that there is an 'enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend' anti-Trump agenda being used to manipulate public perception but I doubt its effectiveness as London Liberals will not be so easily won-over to BREXIT
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2020, 08:17 AM
RE: English Trump Boris Johnson is Very Clever
Lets take an example of a man who owns an apartment building in southern London, and a man who works as a plumber in Norwich or Leeds.

Brexit is to a large extent an immigration issue (if you need me to explain this to you, then you need to do further research on the topic, not sure if Business Insider has covered it).

Joe Landlord WANTS more immigration, esp. to London, as it boosts rentals in his apartment building. The local English are fleeing rising rents and moving to other parts of the country. Joe Landlord can lower rates to bring them back, or he can petition the government for more immigrants, who will move to metropolitan areas like London, increase demand for rental properties, and thus, keep rental prices high or even increase them further.

Joe Plumber wants LESS immigration. Esp. to Norwich or Leeds, but England more generally. Why? Because if more Polish (or other) plumbers move to England, it increases the supply of plumbers and decreases what he can charge for a job.

Is one of these right, and the other wrong? More importantly, is one of these two a VILE RACIST who should be chastised and shouted down, and his political views ignored because of how EXTREME they are? Or are these valid views, and democracy is basically a way of determining of how many Joe Landlords and Joe Plumbers there are in a country, that understand their own self-interest?
01-15-2020, 05:52 PM
Apart from a bad hairdo, Johnson is nothing like Trump.

I believe that if Trump had been the PM instead of May or Johnson, who both intentionally stalled it, then Brexit would have already taken place.
01-16-2020, 10:16 AM
(01-15-2020 05:52 PM)Redneck Wrote:  Apart from a bad hairdo, Johnson is nothing like Trump.

I believe that if Trump had been the PM instead of May or Johnson, who both intentionally stalled it, then Brexit would have already taken place.

and some Americans are still waiting for the WALLTongue

[Image: 5fa67a5967f4e6dc52022e817f6c6458.jpg]
01-17-2020, 06:15 AM
The wall is coming, he just got 7 billion dollars for it.
01-17-2020, 04:43 PM
I will be expecting some status symbol LUXURY Lion statues and perhaps include some GRANITE in the WALL construction. I will be disappointed if USA does not arrogantly flaunt its MAGATongue

[Image: pain-of-lion-statues-for-sale.jpg]
01-18-2020, 04:53 AM
Lion statues? F*** that. I want real lions. And a trench with crocodiles. And if they try to go around the wall, by using the Gulf of Mexico or Pacific Ocean, sharks with frickin' laser beams.
01-18-2020, 05:34 AM
(01-18-2020 04:53 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Lion statues? F*** that. I want real lions. And a trench with crocodiles. And if they try to go around the wall, by using the Gulf of Mexico or Pacific Ocean, sharks with frickin' laser beams.

too militaristic and violent, USA has been throwing money and lives at that enterprise for far too long.

A Peaceful Example of Smug "Living the Dream" Troll-Job would be the BEST industry to TRIGGER those that HATE 'MuricaTongue
01-18-2020, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2020 05:36 AM by karasu.)
......perhaps some Expensive Classy Designed Signs stating "Riff Raff not Welcome" Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are they going to murder Boris Johnson? Redneck 5 332 04-07-2020 10:29 AM
Last Post: karasu
  An Extraordinary Account of QiGong Psychosis by Dong Johnson pug-thug 87 18,862 04-05-2020 10:53 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Boris Johnson Has Tested Positive Skookum Charlie 9 377 03-28-2020 05:03 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Robert Johnson and the Crossroads Curse Redneck 18 11,596 10-22-2019 01:46 AM
Last Post: Dick Tater