Login | Register

Trump makes new Campaign Video to cash in on Iran conflict
01-04-2020, 01:40 PM
Trump makes new Campaign Video to cash in on Iran conflict
The Iran business has pretty well guaranteed that Trump will win again in 2020, no matter what the outcome of the Impeachment witch hunt.

In this he's basically trashing the Democrats whilst also appealing to patriotism in the masses that always comes when the country has an enemy to unite over.

War Presidents rarely lose their second term.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Trump makes new Campaign Video to cash in on Iran conflict
(01-04-2020 01:40 PM)Redneck Wrote:  The Iran business has pretty well guaranteed that Trump will win again in 2020, no matter what the outcome of the Impeachment witch hunt.

In this he's basically trashing the Democrats whilst also appealing to patriotism in the masses that always comes when the country has an enemy to unite over.

I have to wonder if the "War and Patriotism" is becoming a tired strategy growing less effective as a manipulation method as 'the people' are exposed to more diverse perspective via social media commentary.
01-04-2020, 03:12 PM
that video is nuts as the guy who Trump ordered killed was INSTRUMENTAL in defeating and containing ISIS.

it's admitted everywhere.

Also what did IRAN ever do to USA?

I'm really curious. I read the history books and from what I gather Iran hasn't attacked another country since the late 1700s
01-04-2020, 03:42 PM
He has a year to get his kill count up to acceptable presidential levels.

I'm pretty sure he has the stomach for it, but I guess we'll find this year.
01-04-2020, 03:49 PM

01-04-2020, 05:56 PM
Soleimani hanging out with US troops while they both combated ISIS

[Image: ENYV1O6UYAALvbA.jpg:large]
01-04-2020, 05:57 PM
The first major piece of the news of the NEW DECADE is this.

think about what the ORANGE MAN IS DOING!!!
01-04-2020, 05:59 PM
wow, excellent reporting Pug!
01-04-2020, 05:59 PM
yep. this is how ORANGE MAN chooses to usher in a BRAND NEW DECADE!!!

[Image: 1000x-1.jpg]
01-04-2020, 06:06 PM
(01-04-2020 03:12 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  that video is nuts as the guy who Trump ordered killed was INSTRUMENTAL in defeating and containing ISIS.

it's admitted everywhere.

Also what did IRAN ever do to USA?

I'm really curious. I read the history books and from what I gather Iran hasn't attacked another country since the late 1700s

What has Iran ever done to the USA?

They pissed off Israel.

01-04-2020, 06:09 PM
(01-04-2020 01:40 PM)Redneck Wrote:  The Iran business has pretty well guaranteed that Trump will win again in 2020, no matter what the outcome of the Impeachment witch hunt.

Trump was already a lock to win in 2020. Look how much trouble the Dems were having in trying to find a candidate to send against Trump. They have none and will probably run crazy Biden by default. Hide yo kids!
01-04-2020, 06:10 PM
(01-04-2020 02:32 PM)karasu Wrote:  I have to wonder if the "War and Patriotism" is becoming a tired strategy growing less effective as a manipulation method as 'the people' are exposed to more diverse perspective via social media commentary.

One might expect this to be the case but look at what happened when Trump pulled out of Syria, the liberals were crying about it and demanding more war. When Tulsi Gabbard spoke out about eternal war for the sake of regime change she was labelled a Russian asset.

For some reason, 'Mericans love their wars, it seems to bring them together.

01-04-2020, 06:11 PM
Man, some of you guys in this thread are sounding just like the liberals. #OrangeManBad #Reeeeeeeeeee
01-04-2020, 06:12 PM
(01-04-2020 06:09 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  

Trump was already a lock to win in 2020. Look how much trouble the Dems were having in trying to find a candidate to send against Trump. They have none and will probably run crazy Biden by default. Hide yo kids!

Bernie and Yang are both popular with "the People" but as we have seen time and again it is not "the People" which determine who will rule over themDodgy
01-04-2020, 06:17 PM
(01-04-2020 06:09 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  Trump was already a lock to win in 2020. Look how much trouble the Dems were having in trying to find a candidate to send against Trump. They have none and will probably run crazy Biden by default. Hide yo kids!

Yes he was a lock but I do think the impeachment circus has taken a toll, and he was concerned about getting some feel good stories in the news and drawing attention away from it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Berkshire Makes a Bet on Gold Market That Buffett Once Mocked SometimesThe Heart of a Turtle 10 223 08-20-2020 06:25 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Kanye holds a campaign rally, reveals anti-abortion stance pug-thug 5 236 07-20-2020 04:05 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  white guy cover songs makes blacks girls cream KurtDangle 12 442 07-19-2020 10:49 AM
Last Post: Billygoat
  China India conflict about to pop off The Diet Butcher 22 836 07-08-2020 04:25 AM
Last Post: pug-thug